🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCarthy Confirms Benghazi Hearings Purely Political

th

Clinton either fucked up or purposefully had Stevens killed. Plain and simple.

Either way, she should never hold public office again.

It is illegal to trade delegates and drop out of the race in exchange for a political appointment in the first place. Both Obama and Clinton should be rotting in prison right now along with a bunch of their minions.

When will we blame Republicans for exploiting a tragedy?

What republicans like Cheney actually do, is use ONE tragedy (9--11) to quickly unleash yet ANOTHER tragedy (Iraq)

Now that Republicans have admitted that their Benghazi investigation is bogus

When are they going to admit the same on their email witch hunt?

Another prediction....The Benghazi Hearings committee will stop all their arduous work on November 9th, 2016.....(or maybe late the night of November 8th.)

So McCarthy admits that four Americans died for Republican political gain

I don't think he admitted any such thing.

You have two threads with the same mistake by both OP's. They don't how to keep from looking stupid.

I'm not a fan of the federal house.

But I know how to read a simple sentence.

Clearly there are morons on this board who do not.

Scum buckets like Vigilante.........being a scum bucket.....cannot explain WHAT was Hillary and Obama's GAIN to have Stevens murdered???

What made Stevens leave the relative safety of Tripoli and go....without proper security....to a Benghazi secret US compound?

....and Vigilante........Should we bring up what the hell GWB was doing on the night of 9-10-2001???

This thread is about the fantasy of yet another left wing nazi who can't help but piss in his pants because he's got something he can manufacture into the same steaming pile you made up on the other thread.

I don't think he admitted any such thing.

You have two threads with the same mistake by both OP's. They don't how to keep from looking stupid.

I'm not a fan of the federal house.

But I know how to read a simple sentence.

Clearly there are morons on this board who do not.

Yes, we rely on OTHER tea baggers like you to translate

Forum List

Back