🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCarthy Confirms Benghazi Hearings Purely Political

Another prediction....The Benghazi Hearings committee will stop all their arduous work on November 9th, 2016.....(or maybe late the night of November 8th.)

Reminds me of all the Red States that started requiring birth certificates in 2012. After the election, nobody cared

So McCarthy admits that four Americans died for Republican political gain

I don't think he admitted any such thing.

You have two threads with the same mistake by both OP's. They don't how to keep from looking stupid.

I'm not a fan of the federal house.

But I know how to read a simple sentence.

Clearly there are morons on this board who do not.

Seems to be bragging about how effective their Benghazi witch hunt has been

Republicans are obviously more concerned with hurting Hillary in the polls than they are about four dead Americans

[

Wrong you will vote for Hilary at all costs, it does not matter who you want, you will follow your marching orders just as you did in 2008..

And you were for Hilary, before you were against her..

Just like now..

Hillary lost in 2008 you moron.

So for how many years were we liberals right about this?

Hmmm....

Oh, note to conservatives, FYI, being right never gets boring, no matter how many times you do it. I'm guessing you've wondered about that.

Hmmm....

Oh, note to conservatives, FYI, being right never gets boring, no matter how many times you do it. I'm guessing you've wondered about that.

Republicans kept the Whitewater witch hunt going for 7 years. They didn't drop it until they got Lewinsky

McCarthy.JPG

Benghazi was a failure of leadership compounded worse because Clinton tried to finger it on a YouTube video.... A feable attempt avert the fact that Americans got hit again on 9-11

I thought the worst of McCarthy for years,

and still underestimated his reprehensibility.

Benghazi was a failure of leadership compounded worse because Clinton tried to finger it on a YouTube video.... A feable attempt avert the fact that Americans got hit again on 9-11

No, Benghazi was a partisan Republican witchhunt and we have the confession to prove it.

Think about McCarthy's confession when you think about the Planned Parenthood witch hunt.

Hmmm....

Republicans kept the Whitewater witch hunt going for 7 years. They didn't drop it until they got Lewinsky

I know that the truth isn't your friend and you enjoy ignoring it, but how many indictments and convictions were achieved by the Whitewater special counsel? And what was the name and political affliation of the Attorney General who expanded the Whitewater special prosecutor's investigation to that led to Lewinsky?

It's funny when a RWnut doesn't get it.

Shit that is scary how low they will sink to exploit dead Americans
Because Democrats never used dead little kids from Sandyhook to push for gun control, right?
You're outrage is dismissed.

Well, since it was guns that were used to kill those kids, sorta makes sense, right?

Well, since the gun didn't fire itself and the focus was only on the gun, I'd say no.

It is also thoroughly unsurprising.

It amazes me that this is the level of hate propaganda that conservatives thrive on. To exploit the poor mans torture to try to score some political points is despicable....but what we have come to expect from the right

How do they think that this type of crap helps their cause?

Because Democrats never used dead little kids from Sandyhook to push for gun control, right?
You're outrage is dismissed.

Guns were used by a crazy shithead that never have been allowed near one.
Benghazi was an attack by terrorists against Americans

Instead of blaming the terrorists, Republicans have used the tragedy for political gain

Forum List

Back