🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCarthy Confirms Benghazi Hearings Purely Political

Benghazi was a failure of leadership compounded worse because Clinton tried to finger it on a YouTube video.... A feable attempt avert the fact that Americans got hit again on 9-11

Since we (especially YOU right wingers) readily believe any Islamist who shouts "death to America"......Why the damn reluctance on your part to believe what Islamists ALSO state when they say that the cause for the Benghazi riots and murders were due to the YouTube video??????

A response would be nice........

Charlie McCarthy is proving he is nothing more than a political puppet looking to use the speakership for political gain

benghazi-hillary.jpg

It's funny when a RWnut doesn't get it.

Shit that is scary how low they will sink to exploit dead Americans
Because Democrats never used dead little kids from Sandyhook to push for gun control, right?
You're outrage is dismissed.

Well, since it was guns that were used to kill those kids, sorta makes sense, right?

Well, since the gun didn't fire itself and the focus was only on the gun, I'd say no.

This is the kind of logic that would allow a private citizen to possess a thermal nuclear weapon.

Because Democrats never used dead little kids from Sandyhook to push for gun control, right?

Well, since it was guns that were used to kill those kids, sorta makes sense, right?

What do you think killed the 4 American's in Benghazi....Your bad breath?...Moron, just keeps getting dumber!

It comes as no surprise, of course, that most on the right lack the honesty and integrity to just admit the truth: that 'Benghazi' was solely about 'getting Clinton,' pure partisanism having nothing to do with objective facts or evidence.
'twas ever thus w/Repubs. Let's not forget about Firebug AKA- Issa (R) ;)

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Guns were used by a crazy shithead that never have been allowed near one.
Benghazi was an attack by terrorists against Americans

Instead of blaming the terrorists, Republicans have used the tragedy for political gain
So you're saying you're OK with terrorists having guns?
No shit. You're truly batshit crazy, Nutjobber.

Two frantic posts on the same topic. McCarthy said no such thing. The post is based on the opinion of an angry lesbian activist that nobody watches. Once again the narrow minded radical left depends on rhetoric instead of the truth.

Actually, we should all THANK, McCarthy......With that little cute quip that he rehearsed to "charm" the FOX audiences into thinking he's a tough cookie.....He instead did TWO things that should be good for America AND for Hillary:

First he pretty much severely wounded his chances to become speaker (even some of the other republican nut jobs in congress smell the blood in the water.)

Second, whereas Hillary's campaign was faltering, McCarthy has given her a GIFT to dramatically boost her ratings (Boehner must be laughing to tears.)

Another person seriously damaged by this scandal is Trey Gowdy. He has been swearing for a year and a half that this was all on the level and that politics has nothing to do with it.

He's toast. With an awful haircut.
Likely not.

The sad and telling fact is that republicans will continue to support these liars, attempting to propagate the lies themselves.

Oh look at the irony impaired postings of the far left drones..

They were for Hilary before they were against her in 2008..
^^^ Moron is moronic.

I was never, at any point, for Hillary in 2008. I was for Biden until he dropped out - just like in 1988 - and then for Obama.

This cycle I'm still not for Hillary, I'm Feeling the Bern.

Wrong you will vote for Hilary at all costs, it does not matter who you want, you will follow your marching orders just as you did in 2008..

And you were for Hilary, before you were against her..

Just like now..
If she's the Democratic nominee, yes I will vote for her. But she's not my choice - Bernie is. After Bernie, Biden, if he gets in.

I'm certainly not going to vote for some America-hating Republican.

The McCarthy blunder is the greatest gift to Hillary in six months

We don't care about Benghazi, we only care about beating Hillary
And it's about taking control of the presidency at all costs – republicans have no qualms about lying their way into the WH.

That would be sad to think that is the best thinking (big assumption I know) human beings can do.

The GOP is about as screwed up an organization as I've ever seen.

They'll kill each other trying to get there.

If Hillary weren't such an idiot, she could just sit back and watch.

So McCarthy admits that four Americans died for Republican political gain

I don't think he admitted any such thing.

You have two threads with the same mistake by both OP's. They don't how to keep from looking stupid.

I'm not a fan of the federal house.

But I know how to read a simple sentence.

Clearly there are morons on this board who do not.

Seems to be bragging about how effective their Benghazi witch hunt has been

Republicans are obviously more concerned with hurting Hillary in the polls than they are about four dead Americans

Does not matter what "seems" to you.

What matters is that the OP is a lie.

Do I think it was political....you bet.

Did he say that....not in the least.

Another person seriously damaged by this scandal is Trey Gowdy. He has been swearing for a year and a half that this was all on the level and that politics has nothing to do with it.

Likely not.

The sad and telling fact is that republicans will continue to support these liars, attempting to propagate the lies themselves.

^^^ Moron is moronic.

I was never, at any point, for Hillary in 2008. I was for Biden until he dropped out - just like in 1988 - and then for Obama.

my son tells me everyone at his university is for the Bern.

The McCarthy blunder is the greatest gift to Hillary in six months

We don't care about Benghazi, we only care about beating Hillary
And it's about taking control of the presidency at all costs – republicans have no qualms about lying their way into the WH.

That would be sad to think that is the best thinking (big assumption I know) human beings can do.

The GOP is about as screwed up an organization as I've ever seen.

They'll kill each other trying to get there.

If Hillary weren't such an idiot, she could just sit back and watch.

well, it's pretty clear it doesn't matter what she does; they're going to do the whole whitewater thing over and over, just with different names.

Likely not.

Don't like congress....either side.

'aholic...pronounced "a-hole-ic", is just one of several left wing morons having a left-wing wet dream.
You and others on the right don't even understand why you're held in contempt by the American people, and justifiably so.

Likely not.

^^^ Moron is moronic.

my son tells me everyone at his university is for the Bern.

I'm hearing the exact same thing form my sons at different universitites.....Younger folks seem to have had enough of the BS.
Of course, I strongly encourage them to VOTE.

Forum List

Back