🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCarthy Confirms Benghazi Hearings Purely Political

I don't think he admitted any such thing.

You have two threads with the same mistake by both OP's. They don't how to keep from looking stupid.

I'm not a fan of the federal house.

But I know how to read a simple sentence.

Clearly there are morons on this board who do not.

Yes, we rely on OTHER tea baggers like you to translate

Not associated with the tea party at all.....

Another false reading on your part.....

Having a rough day I see.

Another person seriously damaged by this scandal is Trey Gowdy. He has been swearing for a year and a half that this was all on the level and that politics has nothing to do with it.

He's toast. With an awful haircut.
Likely not.

The sad and telling fact is that republicans will continue to support these liars, attempting to propagate the lies themselves.

Another person seriously damaged by this scandal is Trey Gowdy. He has been swearing for a year and a half that this was all on the level and that politics has nothing to do with it.

Likely not.

The sad and telling fact is that republicans will continue to support these liars, attempting to propagate the lies themselves.

Don't like congress....either side.

'aholic...pronounced "a-hole-ic", is just one of several left wing morons having a left-wing wet dream.

It comes as no surprise, of course, that most on the right lack the honesty and integrity to just admit the truth: that 'Benghazi' was solely about 'getting Clinton,' pure partisanism having nothing to do with objective facts or evidence.

Likely not.

Oh look at the irony impaired postings of the far left drones..

They were for Hilary before they were against her in 2008..

Likely not.

But now the MSM has been given the go-ahead by McCarthy's words to say what they wouldn't say before.

I can't count how many times I've heard reporters/pundits say a variation of "McCarthy has voiced what everyone in Washington has known all along".

Well, if they've known it all along - and they have - why haven't they exposed it already? Because they have to play the game of 'neutral observers' even when something is obvious to everyone. But once that has been blown by a participant - in this case McCarthy - it opens the floodgates, and they go after it with gusto.

It comes as no surprise, of course, that most on the right lack the honesty and integrity to just admit the truth: that 'Benghazi' was solely about 'getting Clinton,' pure partisanism having nothing to do with objective facts or evidence.

And yet another irony impaired posting from a far left drone..

Who will vote for worse than GWB for a third time..

Likely not.

^^^ Moron is moronic.

I was never, at any point, for Hillary in 2008. I was for Biden until he dropped out - just like in 1988 - and then for Obama.

This cycle I'm still not for Hillary, I'm Feeling the Bern.

Likely not.

But now the MSM has been given the go-ahead by McCarthy's words to say what they wouldn't say before.

I can't count how many times I've heard reporters/pundits say a variation of "McCarthy has voiced what everyone in Washington has known all along".

Well, if they've known it all along - and they have - why haven't they exposed it already? Because they have to play the game of 'neutral observers' even when something is obvious to everyone. But once that has been blown by a participant - in this case McCarthy - it opens the floodgates, and they go after it with gusto.

And you guys just clamp your limps on with a death grip......

Yep...you go after it with gusto.

Likely not.

^^^ Moron is moronic.

I was never, at any point, for Hillary in 2008. I was for Biden until he dropped out - just like in 1988 - and then for Obama.

This cycle I'm still not for Hillary, I'm Feeling the Bern.

Wrong you will vote for Hilary at all costs, it does not matter who you want, you will follow your marching orders just as you did in 2008..

And you were for Hilary, before you were against her..

Just like now..

jWQqOqz.jpg

Everyone knows that everything that goes on in Washington is purely political.

If someone does something wrong, the reason it is ignored or punished is purely political.

It's too bad that you don't like the fact that Hillary's screw ups are being investigated. Fact is, Russia wouldn't be bombing CIA sites in Syria if Hillary and Obama weren't a couple of total fuckups.

As sad as the Benghazi tragedy may be, bear this in mind right wingers:

The slaughter of 3,000+ civilians (not federal employees) on 9-11 prompted an investigation by congress that took LESS time than this ALL taxpayers' paid partisan, witch hunt.....

I've disliked the Clintons from day one...and Hillary's baggage is way too heavy a burden............BUT, what right wingers in congress (as evidenced by the moronic McCarthy) have done, is to give her the greatest boost to her faltering campaign.

Forum List

Back