🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCarthy Confirms Benghazi Hearings Purely Political

So for how many years were we liberals right about this?

Hmmm....

Oh, note to conservatives, FYI, being right never gets boring, no matter how many times you do it. I'm guessing you've wondered about that.

You are not a liberal.

Don't kid yourself.

You are a far left nazi.

Hey, today's best meltdown. You have to shake your finger and spit all over when you blurt that out though,

to give it some real pizzazz.

Is the best the far left school for deflective responses has to offer ?

Liberals think.

They don't need to offer up the canned responses that are your hallmark.

Cite one.

So for how many years were we liberals right about this?

Hmmm....

Oh, note to conservatives, FYI, being right never gets boring, no matter how many times you do it. I'm guessing you've wondered about that.

You are not a liberal.

Don't kid yourself.

You are a far left nazi.
"Far left Nazi"? You reveal some of your ignorance right there.

It's Thursday. Free showtime on directv, and early release for the weekend outpatients at the looney bins.

Eventually, all these ass clowns trip up and tell the truth by mistake:

GOP leader accidentally tells the truth about Benghazi committee

Even die-hard GOP partisans sometimes find it difficult to justify the House Republicans’ Benghazi committee. The party struggled to explain why it was necessary in the first place – the deadly 2012 attack was already examined by seven other congressional committees – and the rationale is even more elusive now that the investigation is the longest in the history of the United States.

Making matters slightly worse, the GOP-led committee has conducted itself in such a way as to raise concerns that the entire endeavor is little more than a taxpayer-funded election scheme.

Keep that in mind when reading about House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) – the likely next Speaker of the House – and his interview on Fox News last night. Roll Call reported this morning on the Republican leader’s on-air comments:

“What you’re going to see is a conservative Speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?

“But we put together a Benghazi special committee. A select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known that any of that had happened had we not fought to make that happen.”

Michael Kinsley once said a political gaffe occurs when a politician accidentally tells the truth. By this measure, the man who’s likely to become Speaker of the House next month made an important mistake last night.

First, I’m reasonably sure “untrustable” isn’t a word.

Second, the ostensible point of the Select Committee on Benghazi was to examine a terrorist attack that left four Americans dead in Libya, not to create an election tool that can affect a presidential candidate’s poll numbers.

Lie.

Even die-hard GOP partisans sometimes find it difficult to justify the House Republicans’ Benghazi committee. The party struggled to explain why it was necessary in the first place – the deadly 2012 attack was already examined by seven other congressional committees – and the rationale is even more elusive now that the investigation is the longest in the history of the United States.

Making matters slightly worse, the GOP-led committee has conducted itself in such a way as to raise concerns that the entire endeavor is little more than a taxpayer-funded election scheme.

Keep that in mind when reading about House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) – the likely next Speaker of the House – and his interview on Fox News last night. Roll Call reported this morning on the Republican leader’s on-air comments:

“What you’re going to see is a conservative Speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?

“But we put together a Benghazi special committee. A select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known that any of that had happened had we not fought to make that happen.”

Michael Kinsley once said a political gaffe occurs when a politician accidentally tells the truth. By this measure, the man who’s likely to become Speaker of the House next month made an important mistake last night.

Second, the ostensible point of the Select Committee on Benghazi was to examine a terrorist attack that left four Americans dead in Libya, not to create an election tool that can affect a presidential candidate’s poll numbers.

Lie.
Can't keep bullshitting the American people after your Speaker-elect accidentally tells the truth.

Lie.
Can't keep bullshitting the American people after your Speaker-elect accidentally tells the truth.

1. He didn't "tell the truth".
2. Even thought, what is claimed is "the truth" (that is the hearings were politically motivated)
3. They can keep bulls**ting the American people. Both sides have been doing it for decades and getting away with it.

You really think this is going to make a difference ?

Lie.

2. Even thought, what is claimed is "the truth" (that is the hearings were politically motivated)
3. They can keep bulls**ting the American people. Both sides have been doing it for decades and getting away with it.

Maybe another 7 congressional investigations with no results will convince the public the Select Committee isn't politically motivated.

• Hillary Clinton tells top aide Sidney Blumenthal it's a 'good idea' for diplomats to STOP telling TRUTH!
    daily mail ^ | 10/1/15 | Daniel Bates For Dailymail.com
    Among the thousands more Hillary Clinton's emails that have been released are ones exchanged with her top aide that may just add to the dilemma facing the 2016 Democratic Presidential candidate. Among the latest batch are emails from her adviser Sidney Blumenthal. On December 6, 2010 he sent her an email including a link to a news story with the headline: 'U.S. Orders Diplomats to Stop Telling Truth' Clinton replies: 'Sounds like a good idea!' The emails also reveal that Blumenthal felt the former Secretary of State was 'vindicated' over the Libyan uprising even though the Benghazi scandal was still...

It comes as no surprise, of course, that most on the right lack the honesty and integrity to just admit the truth: that 'Benghazi' was solely about 'getting Clinton,' pure partisanism having nothing to do with objective facts or evidence.

And yet another irony impaired posting from a far left drone..

Who will vote for worse than GWB for a third time..

I don't think you can get worse than GWB, even though the idiots competing for the GOP nomination are close.

feelgood-laughter.jpg

That's ADORABLE!

Two frantic posts on the same topic. McCarthy said no such thing. The post is based on the opinion of an angry lesbian activist that nobody watches. Once again the narrow minded radical left depends on rhetoric instead of the truth.

Well, no. It's based on what McCarthy actually said.

Another person seriously damaged by this scandal is Trey Gowdy. He has been swearing for a year and a half that this was all on the level and that politics has nothing to do with it.

He's toast. With an awful haircut.
Likely not.

The sad and telling fact is that republicans will continue to support these liars, attempting to propagate the lies themselves.

Don't like congress....either side.

'aholic...pronounced "a-hole-ic", is just one of several left wing morons having a left-wing wet dream.
You and others on the right don't even understand why you're held in contempt by the American people, and justifiably so.

Not on the right.....

I hold them in contempt too.

I see you as no better.

You do nothing but pontificate.

BTW: Given that the right is so despised...explain the current congress to me.

Current congressional approval rating is 15.2% I guess you think that is something to be proud of.

Another person seriously damaged by this scandal is Trey Gowdy. He has been swearing for a year and a half that this was all on the level and that politics has nothing to do with it.

Likely not.

The sad and telling fact is that republicans will continue to support these liars, attempting to propagate the lies themselves.

'aholic...pronounced "a-hole-ic", is just one of several left wing morons having a left-wing wet dream.
You and others on the right don't even understand why you're held in contempt by the American people, and justifiably so.
^ that

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

It's funny when a RWnut doesn't get it.

Shit that is scary how low they will sink to exploit dead Americans
Because Democrats never used dead little kids from Sandyhook to push for gun control, right?
You're outrage is dismissed.

Well, since it was guns that were used to kill those kids, sorta makes sense, right?

Well, since the gun didn't fire itself and the focus was only on the gun, I'd say no.

This is the kind of logic that would allow a private citizen to possess a thermal nuclear weapon.
It's funny when a RWnut doesn't get it.

Shit that is scary how low they will sink to exploit dead Americans
Because Democrats never used dead little kids from Sandyhook to push for gun control, right?
You're outrage is dismissed.

Well, since it was guns that were used to kill those kids, sorta makes sense, right?

Well, since the gun didn't fire itself and the focus was only on the gun, I'd say no.

This is the kind of logic that would allow a private citizen to possess a thermal nuclear weapon.

As a thermo-nuclear weapon would be ordinance and not an arm, you're wrong again.

Lie.

Maybe another 7 congressional investigations with no results will convince the public the Select Committee isn't politically motivated.

Might be....

Bring on the next one......:party::party:

Likely not.

Not on the right.....

I hold them in contempt too.

I see you as no better.

You do nothing but pontificate.

BTW: Given that the right is so despised...explain the current congress to me.

Current congressional approval rating is 15.2% I guess you think that is something to be proud of.

You seem to guess wrong a great deal.

It was pretty low when the dems had the house.

People can't even tell you why they think congress sucks.

I can.

Likely not.

^ that

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

This......:321:

Your first big mistake...just like CCDumbass....

I am not on the right.

I call it like I see it.

And BTW: You might address my question to CCD.....why are the moronic repubs in the majority in both houses ?

Forum List

Back