🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCarthy Confirms Benghazi Hearings Purely Political

Another person seriously damaged by this scandal is Trey Gowdy. He has been swearing for a year and a half that this was all on the level and that politics has nothing to do with it.

He's toast. With an awful haircut.
Likely not.

The sad and telling fact is that republicans will continue to support these liars, attempting to propagate the lies themselves.

Oh look at the irony impaired postings of the far left drones..

They were for Hilary before they were against her in 2008..
^^^ Moron is moronic.

I was never, at any point, for Hillary in 2008. I was for Biden until he dropped out - just like in 1988 - and then for Obama.

This cycle I'm still not for Hillary, I'm Feeling the Bern.

my son tells me everyone at his university is for the Bern.

I'm hearing the exact same thing form my sons at different universitites.....Younger folks seem to have had enough of the BS.
Of course, I strongly encourage them to VOTE.

Bernie came from my hood. I like him. I don't think he can win. but he seems like a decent guy.

Another person seriously damaged by this scandal is Trey Gowdy. He has been swearing for a year and a half that this was all on the level and that politics has nothing to do with it.

Likely not.

The sad and telling fact is that republicans will continue to support these liars, attempting to propagate the lies themselves.

Don't like congress....either side.

'aholic...pronounced "a-hole-ic", is just one of several left wing morons having a left-wing wet dream.
You and others on the right don't even understand why you're held in contempt by the American people, and justifiably so.

Not on the right.....

I hold them in contempt too.

I see you as no better.

You do nothing but pontificate.

BTW: Given that the right is so despised...explain the current congress to me.

Likely not.

^^^ Moron is moronic.

I was never, at any point, for Hillary in 2008. I was for Biden until he dropped out - just like in 1988 - and then for Obama.

I'm hearing the exact same thing form my sons at different universitites.....Younger folks seem to have had enough of the BS.

Bernie came from my hood. I like him. I don't think he can win. but he seems like a decent guy.

He's more that decent.

He is historically honest....

Tested in the cesspool we call the senate...and passed with flying colors.

I may not like some of his ideas.

But I might vote for him on character alone.

Likely not.

^^^ Moron is moronic.

As long as we are clear...B.S. on both sides.

I keep hearing how Hillary is a deal killer with the young people I know.

So for how many years were we liberals right about this?

Hmmm....

Oh, note to conservatives, FYI, being right never gets boring, no matter how many times you do it. I'm guessing you've wondered about that.

You are not a liberal.

Don't kid yourself.

You are a far left nazi.

Eventually, all these ass clowns trip up and tell the truth by mistake:

GOP leader accidentally tells the truth about Benghazi committee

Even die-hard GOP partisans sometimes find it difficult to justify the House Republicans’ Benghazi committee. The party struggled to explain why it was necessary in the first place – the deadly 2012 attack was already examined by seven other congressional committees – and the rationale is even more elusive now that the investigation is the longest in the history of the United States.

Making matters slightly worse, the GOP-led committee has conducted itself in such a way as to raise concerns that the entire endeavor is little more than a taxpayer-funded election scheme.

Keep that in mind when reading about House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) – the likely next Speaker of the House – and his interview on Fox News last night. Roll Call reported this morning on the Republican leader’s on-air comments:

“What you’re going to see is a conservative Speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?

“But we put together a Benghazi special committee. A select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known that any of that had happened had we not fought to make that happen.”

Michael Kinsley once said a political gaffe occurs when a politician accidentally tells the truth. By this measure, the man who’s likely to become Speaker of the House next month made an important mistake last night.

First, I’m reasonably sure “untrustable” isn’t a word.

Second, the ostensible point of the Select Committee on Benghazi was to examine a terrorist attack that left four Americans dead in Libya, not to create an election tool that can affect a presidential candidate’s poll numbers.

More Republicans bash Clinton about this and the emails but don't bring up charges or anything else consequential, more limp-wristed and pathetic the make themselves look.

If she did something illegal, crucify her. If you're just talking about for political gain reasons you're loosing support by making yourselves look weak and incompetant. "She did something so heinous and illegal yet you couldn't get a charge levelled?"

^^^ Moron is moronic.

He's more that decent.

He is historically honest....

Tested in the cesspool we call the senate...and passed with flying colors.

I may not like some of his ideas.

But I might vote for him on character alone.

I can respect that.

Even die-hard GOP partisans sometimes find it difficult to justify the House Republicans’ Benghazi committee. The party struggled to explain why it was necessary in the first place – the deadly 2012 attack was already examined by seven other congressional committees – and the rationale is even more elusive now that the investigation is the longest in the history of the United States.

Making matters slightly worse, the GOP-led committee has conducted itself in such a way as to raise concerns that the entire endeavor is little more than a taxpayer-funded election scheme.

Keep that in mind when reading about House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) – the likely next Speaker of the House – and his interview on Fox News last night. Roll Call reported this morning on the Republican leader’s on-air comments:

“What you’re going to see is a conservative Speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?

“But we put together a Benghazi special committee. A select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known that any of that had happened had we not fought to make that happen.”

Michael Kinsley once said a political gaffe occurs when a politician accidentally tells the truth. By this measure, the man who’s likely to become Speaker of the House next month made an important mistake last night.

Second, the ostensible point of the Select Committee on Benghazi was to examine a terrorist attack that left four Americans dead in Libya, not to create an election tool that can affect a presidential candidate’s poll numbers.

More Republicans bash Clinton about this and the emails but don't bring up charges or anything else consequential, more limp-wristed and pathetic the make themselves look.

If she did something illegal, crucify her. If you're just talking about for political gain reasons you're loosing support by making yourselves look weak and incompetant. "She did something so heinous and illegal yet you couldn't get a charge levelled?"

it serves there purposes more to do nothing and just constantly keep it in the news.

Charlie McCarthy is proving he is nothing more than a political puppet looking to use the speakership for political gain
Werent you just saying he was a great choice and a moderate the other day?
Libs are so stupid.

Damn Rabbi

You are going to have to show me that one. Otherwise, I will just think you are making shit up again

So McCarthy admits that four Americans died for Republican political gain

I don't think he admitted any such thing.

You have two threads with the same mistake by both OP's. They don't how to keep from looking stupid.

I'm not a fan of the federal house.

But I know how to read a simple sentence.

Clearly there are morons on this board who do not.

Seems to be bragging about how effective their Benghazi witch hunt has been

Republicans are obviously more concerned with hurting Hillary in the polls than they are about four dead Americans

Does not matter what "seems" to you.

What matters is that the OP is a lie.

Do I think it was political....you bet.

Did he say that....not in the least.

Actually, he did

Do you think he gets the same leeway that Trump is given?

Hmmm....

Oh, note to conservatives, FYI, being right never gets boring, no matter how many times you do it. I'm guessing you've wondered about that.

You are not a liberal.

Don't kid yourself.

You are a far left nazi.

Hey, today's best meltdown. You have to shake your finger and spit all over when you blurt that out though,

to give it some real pizzazz.

it serves there purposes more to do nothing and just constantly keep it in the news.
"Their", counselor. <snicker>

Charlie McCarthy is proving he is nothing more than a political puppet looking to use the speakership for political gain
Libs are so stupid.

Damn Rabbi

You are going to have to show me that one. Otherwise, I will just think you are making shit up again
Eat shit. nutjobber. You ask for proof all the time and when you get it you run away.

Well stated, and reflects my own feelings on this matter. I do NOT like Hillary very much based on a variety of other issues that do not involve politics....HOWEVER, this moronic witch hunt is just that; the Benghazi investigation has gone on for years.....longer than ANY other congressional investigation (even the one on 9-11)........"put up or shut up" republicans,

Libs are so stupid.

Damn Rabbi

Eat shit. nutjobber. You ask for proof all the time and when you get it you run away.

Projection huh Bubba? LMAOROG

Hmmm....

You are not a liberal.

Don't kid yourself.

You are a far left nazi.

Hey, today's best meltdown. You have to shake your finger and spit all over when you blurt that out though,

Careful there, you know Sun ISN'T a right winger, according to HIM

Hmmm....

You are not a liberal.

Don't kid yourself.

You are a far left nazi.

Is the best the far left school for deflective responses has to offer ?

Liberals think.

They don't need to offer up the canned responses that are your hallmark.

So McCarthy admits that four Americans died for Republican political gain

I don't think he admitted any such thing.

You have two threads with the same mistake by both OP's. They don't how to keep from looking stupid.

I'm not a fan of the federal house.

But I know how to read a simple sentence.

Clearly there are morons on this board who do not.

Seems to be bragging about how effective their Benghazi witch hunt has been

Republicans are obviously more concerned with hurting Hillary in the polls than they are about four dead Americans

Does not matter what "seems" to you.

What matters is that the OP is a lie.

Do I think it was political....you bet.

Did he say that....not in the least.

Actually, he did

Do you think he gets the same leeway that Trump is given?

Only in the surreal world of the left where 1 + 1 = doesn't matter as long it feels progressive.

Hmmm....

You are not a liberal.

Don't kid yourself.

You are a far left nazi.
"Far left Nazi"? You reveal some of your ignorance right there.

Forum List

Back