McCarthy Pathetically Desperate to be Speaker of House

What are your thoughts on George Santos?
If fluffing one's history was a crime Biden would be in jail. Besides, I was talking about Jeffries lies that 5 officers were killed on Jan 6. Try sticking to the subject.

If fluffing one's history was a crime Biden would be in jail. Besides, I was talking about Jeffries lies that 5 officers were killed on Jan 6. Try sticking to the subject.
Well, actually you stated "liars should not have power". That was the subject.
But your feeble reply answers my question.
You are dismissed, snowflake.

Well, actually you stated "liars should not have power". That was the subject.
But your feeble reply answers my question.
You are dismissed, snowflake.
I notice you completely ignored the fact that Biden has lied over and over and that my statement had to do with Jeffries' lies about 5 officers being killed on Jan 6. You 'dismiss' the truth like so many low-information pin heads.

Republicans would sell their soul for political power.

I think it is a disgrace that the power hungry, deep state aligned GOP get to run our country. These are the people that still cant even man up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, how are they allowed to govern?

Anybody that desperate for power is suspect and possibly corrupt. McCarthy should be banned from power, not given more.

Republicans swing back and forth from being appalling and then amusing. Last night was amusing.

I notice you completely ignored the fact that Biden has lied over and over and that my statement had to do with Jeffries' lies about 5 officers being killed on Jan 6. You 'dismiss' the truth like so many low-information pin heads.
OK. Once more. I addressed your statement on liars in power. Nothing more.

Gaslighting is pretty played out.

Ciao!

Statements like this prove to us all just how stupid you are.

Just another Dimm false narrative.
Yea, I'll remind you just how wrong you are later.

I can't wait for the crack pot investigation into the January 6th committee, where the committee wil show McCarthy telling the world Trump bears responsibility on what happened that day. :laughing0301: That'll be fun.

OK. Once more. I addressed your statement on liars in power. Nothing more.

Gaslighting is pretty played out.

Ciao!
Yes, I know you addressed nothing more, I already said that. Thanks for proving that you're nothing but an idiot troll.

Republicans would sell their soul for political power.

I think it is a disgrace that the power hungry, deep state aligned GOP get to run our country. These are the people that still cant even man up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, how are they allowed to govern?

Anybody that desperate for power is suspect and possibly corrupt. McCarthy should be banned from power, not given more.

The uni party has sold America's soul. Try to keep up with things.

says the trash who rioted at the Capitol based on total lies of election fraud that never even happened...
what a joke.
Says the Moon Bat dimwit that dismisses the goddamn BLM Negros rioting, murdering , burning, looting and destroying our country for six months all because of a filthy ass worthless street thug dying of drugs.

Hakeem is the epitome of the filth that the demented destructive Democratic party has become.

You not curisng him for being a dumbass racist piece of shit speaks volumes of your stupidity.

I have been called a troll.

What is this, 1992?
Leo 123 and the rest of the anti-government/pro insurrectionists have reached the peak of their metamorphosis it seems. There is a reason they have turned their support to grifters, liars, authoritarians, Fascists, dictators, white supremacists, fake religion, and the like. We were once to believe that all these folks were supporters of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, We the People, the Declaration of Independence, the Civil Rights Act, voting rights, human rights, and so on. But, in fact, they were never for any of these things, ever. They've been playing along all this time, and now their temperments and intolerances have come home to roost. You see, in their minds, this is "THEIR" country. Not the blacks, browns, or native Americans. It's "THEIRS." When in fact, 250 years ago we declared it for "WE THE PEOPLE." They never really cared for any of those things. And now that they've become a minority, their facade over the institutions of this country have been exposed. These are people who care only for themselves. That's it. This is why we are seeing the total disintegration of the party. This is why we see no policies helping their constituents. They think, that by destroying the institutions and the 250 years it took to get here, the country goes back to them. That's what is eating at the gut of Leo 123. And now we know their strategy.

Says the Moon Bat dimwit that dismisses the goddamn BLM Negros rioting, murdering , burning, looting and destroying our country for six months all because of a filthy ass worthless street thug dying of drugs.

Hakeem is the epitome of the filth that the demented destructive Democratic party has become.

You not curisng him for being a dumbass racist piece of shit speaks volumes of your stupidity.

They can't man up because they lack courage and self respect. That's always a losing combination, because there's no leadership. You can create this facade of power, but it renders itself useless if you do not have the leadership skills. Those skills require integrity, honesty, self respect, decency, etc. Kevin McCarthy posseses none of those qualities. Neither did Trump. These folks are self serving, and he will go down as the worst speaker of our times.
biden is certainly the epitome of strength and virility....just make sure Kamala keep plenty of adult diapers on hand for the powerhous manly man

Forum List

Back