🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McConnell admits this surrender err deal was part of his re-election strategy YIKES!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
He gives it up here in his interview with Politico. Oh lord I so want him to pay for this.

This surrender was all about scoring points against his D rival.

And by the way, please note both liberals and conservatives on the board this man's arrogance .

Mitch basically says that Grimes has no basis to be running against him. Unreal.

.... he offered up a stinging analysis of his Democratic opponent, Grimes.

“What happened yesterday completely steps on the whole rationale for her candidacy, which is that somehow I’m part of what she calls the dysfunction in Washington,” McConnell said.

“Look, I demonstrated on four occasions — including yesterday the most recent occasion, yesterday — that when the country is in crisis and something needs to be done on a bipartisan basis, I can step forward and get an agreement.”

Grimes, McConnell said, has had a “pretty bad 24 hours.”

It was all about Mitch getting re-elected. Not an honorable bone in the man's body.

:mad:

Mitch McConnell defends deal, slams Obamacare tactics - Manu Raju - POLITICO.com

So he's claiming that moving to the center, giving up on repealing Obamacare, and throwing the Tea Party under the bus is what will work with the voters in Kentucky?

I thought all the opposites of that were true...

McConnell is a gutless, empty sack, yellow bellied, weaselly, mealy mouthed, worthless, cowardly little pinched face, sellout, bribe taking, RINO twit.

He might as well start packing now, because my bet is he's out of a job next November.

Last edited:
$harry and mitch.jpg

No worries. He has friends in high places. Even Harry Reid only had a 9% approval rating before he was reelected in Nevada.

I hate to play devils advocate and say this, because I absolutelydespise McConnel, but if what he's doing is gaining him approval from his constituency, doesn't that justify his actions? Because his job is to serve his constituency?

I hate to play devils advocate and say this, because I absolutelydespise McConnel, but if what he's doing is gaining him approval from his constituency, doesn't that justify his actions? Because his job is to serve his constituency?

Yep, just like the Cornhusker kickback which was earmarked for the people in Nebraska in order to vote for Obamacare.

It's what makes this country what it is today. :clap2:

Oh wait, they threw him out of office. My bad.

A greedy slimeball. Your typical GOP hero...pub dupes...

Greedy slimeball?

Now, now, it's not like he sold his seat like Obama did. It's not like he tried to manipulate elections like Obama did in Pennsylvania by trying to buy off the person running against Arlen Specter in the democratic primary.

Then again, I think Mitch just isn't that smart. He would if he could.

Can't wait to see where Mitch retires to. Prolly the Washington suburbs like the rest of the sell-outs :(

Forum List

Back