🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McConnell accuses Dems of bugging his office

Apparently ole Mitch was scared to death of Ashley Judd. I don't think this will end well for him.

Mitch_wiretap_0.jpg

HQ Wiretap Splash | Team Mitch

I don't know why he would have, if a Hollywood liberal nut could win in a solid red state such as Kentucky, then hell has indeed froze over.

i am not fan of Mitch

however this is some funny stuff here

--LOL

Mitch is once again making a mint off the lefties

good for him

--LOL

The Disastrous Collapse Of Kentucky's Least Effective Liberal Group

WASHINGTON — It's probably possible for a political group to be worse at accomplishing its core mission than Progress Kentucky is, but it's difficult to imagine how.
In its short lifespan, the super PAC focused solely on defeating Sen. Mitch McConnell has instead helped the Republican incumbent deflect his low approval rating and conservative critics by subjecting McConnell to comically incompetent political attacks.
"They've managed to become McConnell's favorite whipping boy," said Jimmy Cauley, a longtime Kentucky Democratic strategist. "It's kind of laughable because they didn't exist four months ago. And yet they've gotten wrapped up in a string of four or five controversies."
Kentucky Democrats aren't ready to say Progress Kentucky has helped McConnell, but national Democratic observers have their jaws on the floor as they watch the group turn McConnell into a sympathetic figure, generating good headlines for him time and again.

Apparently ole Mitch was scared to death of Ashley Judd. I don't think this will end well for him.

Mitch_wiretap_0.jpg

HQ Wiretap Splash | Team Mitch

I don't know why he would have, if a Hollywood liberal nut could win in a solid red state such as Kentucky, then hell has indeed froze over.

i am not fan of Mitch

however this is some funny stuff here

--LOL

Mitch is once again making a mint off the lefties

good for him

--LOL

WASHINGTON — It's probably possible for a political group to be worse at accomplishing its core mission than Progress Kentucky is, but it's difficult to imagine how.
In its short lifespan, the super PAC focused solely on defeating Sen. Mitch McConnell has instead helped the Republican incumbent deflect his low approval rating and conservative critics by subjecting McConnell to comically incompetent political attacks.
"They've managed to become McConnell's favorite whipping boy," said Jimmy Cauley, a longtime Kentucky Democratic strategist. "It's kind of laughable because they didn't exist four months ago. And yet they've gotten wrapped up in a string of four or five controversies."
Kentucky Democrats aren't ready to say Progress Kentucky has helped McConnell, but national Democratic observers have their jaws on the floor as they watch the group turn McConnell into a sympathetic figure, generating good headlines for him time and again.

Mitch is playing a bunch of dumb righties into donating to him.

If bugging an opposition office was wrong for Nixon to do, how come it's not wrong for democrats to do?

No one bugged the office, Mental Midget. But go ahead and live on your lie.

Forum List

Back