🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McConnell accuses Dems of bugging his office

Here is the Mother Jones article which led McConnell to claim his office was bugged: Secret Tape: McConnell and Aides Weighed Using Judd's Mental Health and Religion as Political Ammo | Mother Jones

It reveals McConnell is willing to stoop as low as it takes to win. Very revealing information about his true nature and his willingness to assassinate the character of an opponent in true ad hominem fallacy fashion.

Mother Jones is denying his office was bugged. McConnell is asking the FBI to investigate, and he is going to look even worse if the recording came from one of his staffers. This could be McConnell's version of Romney's 47 percent video.

It also appears McConnell and his staff are ignorant of some religious references to Saint Francis and thought Ashley Judd's references to "Brother Donkey" were the best ammo they had against her, not realizing that is how St. Francis referred to himself. So I guess McConnell and his people are faux religious people.

Mother Jones:

Before posting this article, we contacted his Senate office and his campaign office—in particular, his campaign manager, Jesse Benton—and no one responded. As the story makes clear, we were recently provided the tape by a source who wished to remain anonymous. We were not involved in the making of the tape, but we published a story on the tape due to its obvious newsworthiness. It is our understanding that the tape was not the product of a Watergate-style bugging operation. We cannot comment beyond that.
Stupid would believe anything from mother %^%$# jones. The point is the alleged bugging, not what was said about public information about AJ.

it has been reported that they already checked his office via his staff and there is no bug.

One of his own turned on him.

I wonder how much money they got.

That is what happens to people who place money over everything else
Link? FBI investigating, if it was reported it was probably by a lying liberal source, like huffy puffy or mother %^&^&$ jones herself, which would be a lie anyway.

The recording Mother Jones has been playing all over pretty much negates their statement that they didn't bug the office.

Republicans should get with the program. They are dealing with a criminal enterprise in the democrats. Act accordingly. Assume democrats have bugged all offices and homes.

Here is the Mother Jones article which led McConnell to claim his office was bugged: Secret Tape: McConnell and Aides Weighed Using Judd's Mental Health and Religion as Political Ammo | Mother Jones

It reveals McConnell is willing to stoop as low as it takes to win. Very revealing information about his true nature and his willingness to assassinate the character of an opponent in true ad hominem fallacy fashion.

Mother Jones is denying his office was bugged. McConnell is asking the FBI to investigate, and he is going to look even worse if the recording came from one of his staffers. This could be McConnell's version of Romney's 47 percent video.

It also appears McConnell and his staff are ignorant of some religious references to Saint Francis and thought Ashley Judd's references to "Brother Donkey" were the best ammo they had against her, not realizing that is how St. Francis referred to himself. So I guess McConnell and his people are faux religious people.

Mother Jones:

Before posting this article, we contacted his Senate office and his campaign office—in particular, his campaign manager, Jesse Benton—and no one responded. As the story makes clear, we were recently provided the tape by a source who wished to remain anonymous. We were not involved in the making of the tape, but we published a story on the tape due to its obvious newsworthiness. It is our understanding that the tape was not the product of a Watergate-style bugging operation. We cannot comment beyond that.
Stupid would believe anything from mother %^%$# jones. The point is the alleged bugging, not what was said about public information about AJ.

Yes, alleged bugging. Got anymore on it?

mitch-mconnell-audio-recording-judd-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Republicans are sufficiently outraged by the leaked recording of one of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s private re-election strategy sessions that they’ve characterized it as a crime. But according to privacy law experts, and legal experts in Kentucky, the question of whether the person who recorded the meeting committed a crime turns entirely on whether he or she was an invited participant.

More: Why It’s Possible No Crime Was Committed Secretly Recording Mitch McConnell | TPMDC

Of course if their WERE a crime committed whether Dem or Repub EVERYBODY supports them being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, right?

Republicans are sufficiently outraged by the leaked recording of one of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s private re-election strategy sessions that they’ve characterized it as a crime. But according to privacy law experts, and legal experts in Kentucky, the question of whether the person who recorded the meeting committed a crime turns entirely on whether he or she was an invited participant.

More: Why It’s Possible No Crime Was Committed Secretly Recording Mitch McConnell | TPMDC
Oh, that handsome devil.

Oh, that handsome devil.
A good match for this sexy laday.

nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg

That's a good way to show the paranoid fringe that he can relate to them

Go play swallow, your boy king ran the most negative campaign in recent history and you don't care.

LOL...yeah.

Little boy bammy is the boy king, and his entire campaign was negative bullshit, as I said to cretins like you it was ok.

Kings are generally the product of Dynastic rule.

So the "King" tag applied to George W. Bush..given that his father once ruled and that he did not win the popular election to get him in the office is far more appropriate.

And nothing was more negative then the Romney campaign. Who went after Obama's religion and mused that he wasn't born in this country.

That along with Romney displaying his distaste for most of America at a "private" fund raiser.

Gosh..how many times I gotta tell you, you can't swallow my load.

No Roo-The-Fag, you cannot swallow my load, you see.
Not on a train! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! Roo-The-Fag! Let me be!
You would not, could not, in a box.
You could not, would not, with a fox.
You will not, would not swallow my load, Roo-The-Fag.

Get the message? Homoboy?:eusa_hand:

A Roo-the-fag slam down!

Go play swallow, your boy king ran the most negative campaign in recent history and you don't care.

Kings are generally the product of Dynastic rule.

So the "King" tag applied to George W. Bush..given that his father once ruled and that he did not win the popular election to get him in the office is far more appropriate.

And nothing was more negative then the Romney campaign. Who went after Obama's religion and mused that he wasn't born in this country.

That along with Romney displaying his distaste for most of America at a "private" fund raiser.

As the was his office bugged question goes I will say what I said on another thread about this the FBI is looking into it let's see what they come up with for those griping about him going into Judd's past for information on her if she ran get over it. This is SOP in politics both sides do it and we all know this when anyone decides to run for office every part of their life is going to be looked into and torn apart it's part of the game being a Hollywood celebrity does not make one immune from this. Last point Judd's past emotional issues were not some deep well hidden secret she talks about them in her autobiography so spare us the crocodile tears about how mean this was to poor Ashley.

A Roo-the-fag slam down!

A piss poor one. Then I never expect much from wolf boy.

Forum List

Back