McConnell was protecting us from Merrick Garland

I actually think Eric Holder was better?

Damn, never thought that would happen.

I listened to Merrick Garland talk for the first time last night and realized McConnell was looking out for America when blocking his nomination during the Obama years. Merrick reminds me of books that were written about J Edgar Hoover, very slimy individual
I just love how the left claim that Republicans are taking democracy away while their very own Gestapo rounds up and silences anyone and everyone with opposing views.

I listened to Merrick Garland talk for the first time last night and realized McConnell was looking out for America when blocking his nomination during the Obama years. Merrick reminds me of books that were written about J Edgar Hoover, very slimy individual

You are the ones who are slimy. Garland has integrity which is something you asses know nothing about.

Say what you like about McConnell, but stopping Garland from SCOTUS was almost as noble as Trump stopping the Beast from POTUS.

Say what you like about McConnell, but stopping Garland from SCOTUS was almost as noble as Trump stopping the Beast from POTUS.
Absolutely! Hillary drove Bill to Monica, and he just had to live with her

Forum List

Back