McDonald Shooting: Justifiable ? Or Not ?

You rationalizing white fuck heads are so far gone, only God and a wad of gum can make anything you say, worthy. How in the fuck do you people sleep at night, how? A 17 year old with bullets in his body on the ground...can somehow miraculously get up and fire at a officer???? So help me, I live for the day, your race goes through the shit nigga's go through in this country and yes, your days are coming and its coming fast......the bible speaks of the first shall be last and the last shall be first...I just hate that I won't be around to wittness you bastards and your whines of injustice in this country.
1. So you're saying he has to "get up" to fire his gun ? Pheeeew!! (high-pitched whistle) Let me fill you in. In both Army and Army National Guard and Security Officer license training, I was trained that if you have to engage an opponent in a shootout, and you are out in the open, you are SUPPOSED to fall to the ground, and shoot from the PRONE POSITION, thereby making yourself a smaller target , and harder for your opponent to hit you.

2. What Blacks go through in this country ? HERE'S what they go through. They get PREFERENCE over Whites in AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, giving them a racist, unfair advantage over Whites, in college admissions, college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc. Also, Hispanics (I am 50%) and Asians are also discriminated against. Years ago, I was denied an assistantship in college (as were 16 other non-Blacks), and all the assistantships were given only to Blacks. That anti-White, anti-Hispanic, anti-Asian racism caused all my 5 years of college to be be totally wasted and down the drain, as I couldn't afford to continue my studies. It ruined my work life for decades, and now in retirement, I still suffer reduced Social Security payments because of the lower paid jobs I had to settle for, all my life, when Blacks who got those assistantships, stayed in school and graduated with the degree. And then they were being given the better jobs as a result of that, + the preference in AA job hiring. You don't know what you're talking about., and you're falling for the race hustlers' SCAM talk like a ton of bricks.
geez.gif
1. I doubt you have ever been in the military.You fall to the ground and shoot from a prone position when you come under fire in a field combat situation, not in an urban setting. Police officers are taught to bend at the waist, crouch and shoot at center mass in such a scenario.
Are you suggesting that the officer should have shot from the prone position or are you saying he might have interpreted the subject's actions as moving to a prone position to shoot back?
In either case, the other officers at the scene condemned the shooter's actions.

2. So here comes the real reason for your hatred of Blacks and your complete concurrence with the murderous actions of the killer cop. Your Affirmative Action anecdote with it's "oh, poor me" theme underlines your racist bitterness and masks your failures. If you really had ambition, nothing would have stopped you from reaching your goals. Stop blaming Blacks for you own failures and move on. Affirmative Action didn't stop your brighter White brothers and sisters... in fact it helped White women most of all.
funny your definition of hate and here you are full of it here. funny hypocrite libturd
I challenge you to put up or shut up... show me where you see hate in any of my posts here.
Didn't read your post.

All I'm interested in now is THIS >> Dog Reunited With Owners - Was Lost 2.5 Years | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I know you read my post. However, it is was a wise decision on your part to deny reading it...
You can run but you can't hide...heh heh heh!

They have to charge the Chicago Police with obstruction of Justice

Cops didn’t know this camera caught them deleting video of the murder of Laquan McDonald
Accused of deleting the surveillance video of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald’s death, several officers appeared in recently released screenshots tampering with Burger King’s computers before the footage mysteriously disappeared.
Ordered by Rahm Emanuel, (charge HIM), now trying to escape, by blaming his innocent Police Chief.

I need to make something clear to you.

I have no more sympathy for Laquan McDonald (or Mike Brown) than you do. Brown was a bullying scumbag who got what he deserved. And based on the actions that called police attention to him in the first place, it's clear that McDonald was one more low-life, anti-social n!gger who thought breaking into cars when he felt like doing it was just fine. I will not deny that vanDyke, like Darrel Wilson, did society a favor. But the difference is Wilson had legitimate cause to kill, vanDyke did not. And that is a problem.

Cops like vanDyke are a menace to society because they think of themselves as omnipotent social entities who will be obeyed -- or else. This is a dangerous attitude because it is contagious and is easily spread to other cops who are receptive to it. In fact it is likely vanDyke picked up that attitude from some other locker-room Cossack who taught him the increasingly universal, "Feared for my life," routine that turned him into an executioner.

If the Cossack mentality were assuredly restricted to eliminating the thug category I would not be so apprehensive about it. But it isn't. Because once the police achieve the status of being above the Law all it takes is a certain type of high level public official (E.g., President Donald Trump) to foster something along the lines of a Fourth Reich. (That's how it comes about.)

There is a very good reason to constrain police authority -- even if it means forbidding the unnecessary killing of scumbags like Laquan McDonald. We neither need nor want cops like Jason vanDyke because they are a menace to lawful society.
:disagree: danny boys got it right in Post 235. Laquan didn't take his hand out of his pocket. Big mistake. He got shot because he was stupid.

I need to make something clear to you.

I have no more sympathy for Laquan McDonald (or Mike Brown) than you do. Brown was a bullying scumbag who got what he deserved. And based on the actions that called police attention to him in the first place, it's clear that McDonald was one more low-life, anti-social n!gger who thought breaking into cars when he felt like doing it was just fine. I will not deny that vanDyke, like Darrel Wilson, did society a favor. But the difference is Wilson had legitimate cause to kill, vanDyke did not. And that is a problem.

Cops like vanDyke are a menace to society because they think of themselves as omnipotent social entities who will be obeyed -- or else. This is a dangerous attitude because it is contagious and is easily spread to other cops who are receptive to it. In fact it is likely vanDyke picked up that attitude from some other locker-room Cossack who taught him the increasingly universal, "Feared for my life," routine that turned him into an executioner.

If the Cossack mentality were assuredly restricted to eliminating the thug category I would not be so apprehensive about it. But it isn't. Because once the police achieve the status of being above the Law all it takes is a certain type of high level public official (E.g., President Donald Trump) to foster something along the lines of a Fourth Reich. (That's how it comes about.)

There is a very good reason to constrain police authority -- even if it means forbidding the unnecessary killing of scumbags like Laquan McDonald. We neither need nor want cops like Jason vanDyke because they are a menace to lawful society.
:disagree: danny boys got it right in Post 235. Laquan didn't take his hand out of his pocket. Big mistake. He got shot because he was stupid.
Evidently the command structure of CPD disagrees with you and Dannyboys. So let's wait and see what a jury has to say.

As I've offered before, vanDyke's best hope in this case is a temporary insanity plea. Otherwise the FOP can't help him.

Maybe if you saw videos of cops being shot to death by criminals who were "on the ground" you might think different of it. Since when does being on the ground mean you can't shoot a gun ?

So when is a cop prohibited from shooting someone. Be specific. Or in your mind there aren't any scenarios where a cop can't unload 16 shots into a human body and then claim 'I was a'sceered'.
Aside from the justifiable issue, the number of rounds is irrelevant. Once the decision to shoot is made the target is to die. Not winged, dead. Shooting people in the hand or shoulder is Hollywood.

Yeah....thankfully you aren't in law enforcement and they see things differently. Which is why he is charged with murder.

Bon apetit.
Been thru police training. Wasn't paying back in the day so didn't continue down that path.
And like I said earlier, 1st degree murder require premeditation. Something smells, no way it was premeditated.

There are other degrees of murder. I didn't see anyone refer to it as '1st degree' murder.

Regardless, he murdered this person. And he should hang for it. Video doesn't lie.
The LEO has been charged with first degree murder asshole.
At least try to keep up or fuck off.
The LEO will walk.
The Pros. overcharged to placate the Tree Dweller bonobos.

Aside from the justifiable issue, the number of rounds is irrelevant. Once the decision to shoot is made the target is to die. Not winged, dead. Shooting people in the hand or shoulder is Hollywood.

Yeah....thankfully you aren't in law enforcement and they see things differently. Which is why he is charged with murder.

Bon apetit.
Been thru police training. Wasn't paying back in the day so didn't continue down that path.
And like I said earlier, 1st degree murder require premeditation. Something smells, no way it was premeditated.

There are other degrees of murder. I didn't see anyone refer to it as '1st degree' murder.

Regardless, he murdered this person. And he should hang for it. Video doesn't lie.
Then you need to keep up, he has been charged with 1st degree murder.

Thanks Percy, I think it will be harder to prove 1st degree. He should be charged with 2nd degree. States have their own versions of these things, as do cities, and I think some of them only have murder 1 or manslaughter.

I know this, if this guy is aquitted Chicago and many other cities will ignite and you can't blame them. It does appear the police can do anything, kill anyone, and then claim "I was scared" and get off.

If this doesn't change we are headed for many burning fires.
The bonobos won't be burning or looting anything that belongs to me. Not unless they want to join the rest of the negro thugs who are now maggot food.

Everyone seems to be saying that the shooting by Chicago police officer Jason Van Dyke of Laquan McDonald was unjustified.
I'm not so sure about that. Reviewing the video, it looks like the the kid WAS a threat to the cop. Through the whole video, the kid has his left hand in his pocket. No one can know if he has a gun in his left hand, inside that pocket. Suddenly, he spun around and took his hand out of the pocket. That's the way shooters do it (to conceal the gun behind their body just as they shoot)

What if the kid had a gun in that left hand and fired it ? (which the cop couldn't see). We'd now have a dead cop. Let's remember the cop has only a second to think, the kid engaged in a very threatening movement, when he suddenly turned around, and his hand was still in his pocket at the time of the turnaround.

The number of shots fired, does seem to be excessive, but let's not forget the stakes involved here for the cop, as we safely watch the video, that if anything goes wrong with this. Those stakes are his life.

I would be interested to see videos of other encounters similar to this, where a suspect with hand in pocket suddenly turns about and fires a gun, killing a cop. Then everyone says the cop should have shot him.

The kid was not making any threatening moves. Thus the shooting was not justified. I have no idea how they are going to go for First Degree Murder, but I can see 2nd Degree with no problem at all.
The LEO can not now be re-charged.
The Pros. KNEW he would NEVER get a FDM1 to stick before any jury.
The thug had his hand in his pocket the whole time. Video proves this.

You don't know that. That cop was obviously a loose cannon, who knows what he would have done even if the guy obeyed his orders.

By saying what you said you make it sound as if you were alright with the cop shooting him for not complying ... You need to revise what and how you say it.
Of course the cop should shoot him for not complying. Not complying means YOU THE COP are IN DANGER of being killed, at any next moment. Get it ?

He was walking away you dolt.
He refused to take his hand out of his pocket asshole. Then he suddenly made a turning motion towards the cop.
He thug was shot. Anyway the thug was a worthless piece of shit. Everyone is a lot safer with him dead.
Case Closed.

You don't know that. That cop was obviously a loose cannon, who knows what he would have done even if the guy obeyed his orders.

By saying what you said you make it sound as if you were alright with the cop shooting him for not complying ... You need to revise what and how you say it.
Of course the cop should shoot him for not complying. Not complying means YOU THE COP are IN DANGER of being killed, at any next moment. Get it ?

Yep, the cop was in mortal danger from the 3in knife at 20 ft away.
Now proceed to tell us about how dangerous the black kid was.
The fucking thug refused to take his hand out of pocket. Then he suddenly made a turning motion. The thug may have had a gun in his pocket. Would YOU take a chance with your life? You're such a pussy coward I suspect you would have.
LEOs are trained to neutralize any threat. That's what this LEO did.
My congratulations.
Now the LEO should send the fucking thug's (cough) parents a bill for the 16 rounds.

I agree. The military is trained that way as are most LEO's. Problem is no one knows this and see his actions as over the top.
The standard law-enforcement firearms training regimen holds that you fire until your adversary is clearly disabled and no longer a threat. McDonald was down and disabled after the first two shots. There was no reason for any further shots. If there was any reason to believe McDonald was still a threat those cops could have taken cover behind their cars rather than openly expose themselves to it.

What vanDyke did is unprecedented, even in rogue police behavior. His action seems to be a psychotic loss of self-control.
Bullshit!
There is NO training that makes any LEO responsible for assessing whether the threat has been disabled or not. Once the LEO pulls the finger he/she is trained to neutralize the threat by firing at center mass.

"Gee it looks like this threat is 'disabled' because I've shot him in the foot so he can't run away so I'll stop shooting".
You'd be fucking dead in a week using your form of wrong-headed' logic.

Evidently the command structure of CPD disagrees with you and Dannyboys. So let's wait and see what a jury has to say.

As I've offered before, vanDyke's best hope in this case is a temporary insanity plea. Otherwise the FOP can't help him.
You seem to be missing an IMPORTANT ingredient in this whole thing, Mike. I'm not trying to belittle you in any way. I just meant to point out that the cop wasn't charged with murder because he did that. He was charged to keep the Chicago rioters at bay. Simple as that. Same as Baltimore, Ferguson, N. Charleston, SC, and all over the country. This country has been politically succumbing to the rioting mobs, and their leaders Obama, Sharpton, Jackson,Crump, et al.

You think for one second that the CPD actually considers Van Dyke guilty of murder ? No. Not hardly. I'll bet there's not 1 single cop on the police force who thinks that. The police brass are following orders politically handed down from the mayor's office to charge the cop. Their MO here to avoid rioting. Period.

He was walking away you dolt.
He refused to take his hand out of his pocket asshole. Then he suddenly made a turning motion towards the cop.
He thug was shot. Anyway the thug was a worthless piece of shit. Everyone is a lot safer with him dead.
Case Closed.

Hmmm! It appears that YOU and the deceased "thug" had a lot in common in that you BOTH are worthless POS. Heh heh heh! But the cop was worse since he took a human life so callously, The "thug" never killed anyone.

Van Dyke probably just assumed he'd get help covering up the shooting like he helped cover one up 10 years ago

I know you read my post. However, it is was a wise decision on your part to deny reading it...
You can run but you can't hide...heh heh heh!

You support race-based AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. You're a RACIST.

This op, which you started, is not about Affirmative Action, it is about a cop who unnecessarily slaughtered another human being. Your obsession with AA underlies you own failures as I pointed out in an earlier post. I will, however comment briefly on AA to address your diversion:

As I have pointed out numerous times in other forums, Affirmative Action is defunct in most states and was more beneficial to White women than Blacks. Once White women had been elevated in the work place and academia in significant proportions, many joined in the effort to destroy AA. But despite that well known fact, YOU, the killer cop, and others like you ,continue to resurrect AA to justify your own failures. VanDyke likely harbored those same sentiments.The killing of McDonald was the culmination of pent up frustration and rage that lurks just beneath the surface in many FAILED White males in this country. Some of them become cops, jurists or prosecutors primarily to do as much harm to Blacks as they can....thugs or not.

Last edited:
So when is a cop prohibited from shooting someone. Be specific. Or in your mind there aren't any scenarios where a cop can't unload 16 shots into a human body and then claim 'I was a'sceered'.

Bon apetit.

The LEO has been charged with first degree murder asshole.
At least try to keep up or fuck off.
The LEO will walk.
The Pros. overcharged to placate the Tree Dweller bonobos.
Satan is going to have a good time roasting your hateful ass!

380 shots fired at the two San Bernadino suspects.
That's 190 shots per person for the math challenged.
Tad more than 16 rounds.

Yeah? Do tell! Nice comparison, dope. Two heavily armed killers who were shooting back vs a 17 year old kid trying to get away while holding a 3 inch bladed knife. OMG, he allegedly had his hand in the pocket of tight fitting jeans with no bulges to indicate a gun? could that be why the other cops didn't fire? The 190 rounds per person in San Bernardino were far more justified than
ANY rounds fired a McDonald.

Forum List

Back