McDonalds and Profiling

Why cant you prove that then? If I knew the person was white I would have used it in the title. Your opinion is not relevant to me. Show me where I said the person was white. Can you do that?

then why didn't you use Uncle Tom in the title?
Why didnt I use "white" person in the title? I wanted one of you clowns to bite and you did. :laugh:

your source did not mention the race of the owner, so you are a LIAR

you are the one that jumped the gun
You are trying too hard. I had multiple sources. I deliberately picked the one that did not mention the race so I could make a fool of the first idiot that fell for the bait. Congratulations!
laugh.gif

Holy shit you sound like an idiot.:lmao:

I'm laughing so hard right now my ribs hurt

Why didnt I use "white" person in the title? I wanted one of you clowns to bite and you did. :laugh:

You are trying too hard. I had multiple sources. I deliberately picked the one that did not mention the race so I could make a fool of the first idiot that fell for the bait. Congratulations!
laugh.gif

Its good to laugh at yourself. Its better than being angry I made you look like a fool....again. Better luck next time. With your intelligence you are going to need it.
laugh.gif

Why cant you prove that then? If I knew the person was white I would have used it in the title. Your opinion is not relevant to me. Show me where I said the person was white. Can you do that?

laugh.gif

Thats better than being proven and idiot. You and the other clowns are too much fun. Thanks for the entertainment.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Asslips as a child.....After his skin bleaching treatments.

laugh.gif

you are insulting that poor kid to the point of child abuse

GOOD. I stopped going to McDonald's because of how ghetto they've become.

Ghetto females with attitudes at the register. God forbid you ask for no salt or a special order.

Ghetto males cooking...aka fucking up...my order.

Chic Fil A has far fewer customer service problems.

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Hmmmm. I wonder why you didn't cut it as a simple traffic cop. :badgrin:

He's right about the quality of service between the two.

Yep. Its just reality and has nothing to do with race.

Chic Fil A doesnt hire ghetto trash. McDonald's does. The quality and service reflects that.
So black people are trash even when gainfully employed?
Hello?

laugh.gif

you are insulting that poor kid to the point of child abuse

I couldnt find a black kid on a Sit and Spin.

(I apologize to Stephen for any undo stress I may have put on him for comparing him to Asslips)

laugh.gif

there you go backpedaling again
you used the term "profiling"

you are USMB's little black plaything
I guess you didnt realize that Black people are capable of profiling or either you dont know what profiling means.
laugh.gif

Profiling

noun
the use of personal characteristics or behavior patterns to make generalizations about a person, as in gender profiling.
the use of these characteristics to determine whether a person may be engaged in illegal activity, as in racial profiling.

can you link us to a post of yours other than this one that shows you complaining a black owner being racist against other blacks? Or heck; even blacks in general being racist vs other blacks; we will all wait with baited breath.

laugh.gif

there you go backpedaling again
you used the term "profiling"

you are USMB's little black plaything
I guess you didnt realize that Black people are capable of profiling or either you dont know what profiling means.
laugh.gif

Profiling

noun
the use of personal characteristics or behavior patterns to make generalizations about a person, as in gender profiling.
the use of these characteristics to determine whether a person may be engaged in illegal activity, as in racial profiling.

can you link us to a post of yours other than this one that shows you complaining a black owner being racist against other blacks? Or heck; even blacks in general being racist vs other blacks; we will all wait with baited breath.
Why would I do that and why would you wait with baited breath? I hope you dont actually think I have to prove something to you?

I reckon if the black employees would stop wearing pants down around their knees they would still have a lucrative job flipping burgers.

I reckon if the black employees would stop wearing pants down around their knees they would still have a lucrative job flipping burgers.
Who told you they were wearing their pants around their knees? is that what you did while locked up in prison?

It's the everyday typical attire for you black folk.
Who told you that? Youre an idiot. You have to wear uniforms at McDonalds. I think you are just confused from your days as a convict playing the female in lockdown.

Who told you they were wearing their pants around their knees? is that what you did while locked up in prison?

Who told you that? Youre an idiot. You have to wear uniforms at McDonalds. I think you are just confused from your days as a convict playing the female in lockdown.

No one has to tell me anything. I see it everyday with my own eyes.

Just because people in prison wear their pants like that doesnt mean all Black people on the outside wear their pants like that. You have been a convict for too long. Use your common sense.

Just because people in prison wear their pants like that doesnt mean all Black people on the outside wear their pants like that. You have been a convict for too long. Use your common sense.

When I was incarcerated back in the early 80's, no one wore their pants like that.

Oh but blacks do wear their pants like that, more so than any other race. So pull your pants up and stop whining.

When I was incarcerated back in the early 80's, no one wore their pants like that.

Oh but blacks do wear their pants like that, more so than any other race. So pull your pants up and stop whining.
As a convict you know thats not true. White boys wear their pants like that more so than any other race.

jeanssagging2.jpg

Even your women are doing it now.

girl-on-bricks.jpg

As a convict you know thats not true. White boys wear their pants like that more so than any other race.

jeanssagging2.jpg

Even your women are doing it now.

girl-on-bricks.jpg

But the white kids grow out of it.
And the very fact you want to compare a hot chick to a guy tells me things about you I didnt really want to know.

Forum List

Back