McDonalds and Profiling

What's the other side of the story?

Oh wait, never mind, that doesn't matter.

What other side of the story?

Most of the employees who filed the lawsuit have worked at the chain restaurants for several years. “All of a sudden, they let me go, for no other reason than I ‘didn’t fit the profile’ they wanted at the store,” said plaintiff Willie Betts in a statement. “I had no idea what they meant by the right profile until I saw everyone else that they fired as well. I worked at McDonald’s for almost five years. I was on time every day at 4 o’clock in the morning to open the store, and I never had a disciplinary write-up. They took away the only source of income I have to support my family.”

It would help to understand what your counter person is saying. Beside the fact that customers don't want to look at his underwear covering up his ass.
If you cant speak english then you need to learn to. Why would someone be looking at his underwear?
Better question: Why do so many young punks display their underwear?

Really getting old, after 30 years of it being "fashionable".
What does that have to do with people working in McDonalds? Dont avoid my question. Why would you be looking at someones underwear in McDonalds?

Hmmmm. I wonder why you didn't cut it as a simple traffic cop. :badgrin:

He's right about the quality of service between the two.

Yep. Its just reality and has nothing to do with race.

Chic Fil A doesnt hire ghetto trash. McDonald's does. The quality and service reflects that.
Has everything to do with race. They didnt fire even 1 white person. How do you fire someone with no write ups? Chic Fil A also doesnt make as much money as McDonalds does.

the owner was black dumbass

Seriously? Why do I have a feeling this thread is about to be vacated by all the race baiting liberals?
Probably because you dont realize how ignorant you are?

I thought that a racially diverse workforce was the objective of the Lefties in this country.

But that kind of shit is a one way street, innit? :dunno:
If someone leaves, and there is an opening, and you want a more diverse workforce, it is okay to use encourage different people to apply, using the affirmative action model. It is not okay to fire someone who already works there and has been doing his/her job well in order to hire people who look different.

Let's say it wasn't based on race but on age. If you want a more diverse workforce in respect to age, should you fire young people just to hired older people even though the young people are doing their jobs and are good employees? Of course not. But if a young person quits, it would be okay to encourage older people to apply, and with all things being equal, choose an older applicant over a younger one.
That makes too much sense. Instead the racists will try everything in their power to make an excuse and claim the non existent term of reverse racism to soothe their cognitive dissonance.

Chic Fil A doesnt hire ghetto trash. McDonald's does. The quality and service reflects that.
Has everything to do with race. They didnt fire even 1 white person. How do you fire someone with no write ups? Chic Fil A also doesnt make as much money as McDonalds does.

Seriously? Why do I have a feeling this thread is about to be vacated by all the race baiting liberals?

everyone can clearly see how stupid you are with that egg all over your face

So I'm not seeing much from the racebaiters now in light of the fact that the owner is African-American...

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

You post an article trying to claim racism yet you're so damn stupid you didnt realize it was a black guy doing the firing and you call me ignorant?:lmao:

You post an article trying to claim racism yet you're so damn stupid you didnt realize it was a black guy doing the firing and you call me ignorant?:lmao:
You must not know the meaning of racism. You can be Black and still be racist against your own people. An idiot like you may be too stupid to know that so I excuse you.

You must not know the meaning of racism. You can be Black and still be racist against your own people. An idiot like you may be too stupid to know that so I excuse you.

Bullshit. You didnt read it and thought you had a something you could score points with.
We all know you wouldnt have if it showed the smart African American business man in a bad light.
You're a pathetic little turd.

Bullshit. You didnt read it and thought you had a something you could score points with.
We all know you wouldnt have if it showed the smart African American business man in a bad light.
Why cant you prove that then? If I knew the person was white I would have used it in the title. Your opinion is not relevant to me. Show me where I said the person was white. Can you do that?

Why cant you prove that then? If I knew the person was white I would have used it in the title. Your opinion is not relevant to me. Show me where I said the person was white. Can you do that?

We all know you wouldnt have posted something that made blacks look bad.
You didnt know he was black.....end of discussion.

We all know you wouldnt have posted something that made blacks look bad.
You didnt know he was black.....end of discussion.
Since I despise uncle toms you are way off as usual. You must be mad at being out smarted ....once again. You simply cannot compete with me as your intelligence level is subpar. I like playing with your head and you fall for it every time. What an idiot you are! :laugh:

Last edited:

1344220372096_9241455.png

If intelligence was a foot race you would have no feet. You are just another clown I make look stupid at will. You fools always jump the gun. I mean like every....single..... time. :laugh:

racism= when you don't get your way

then why didn't you use Uncle Tom in the title?

If intelligence was a foot race you would have no feet. You are just another clown I make look stupid at will. You fools always jump the gun. I mean like every....single..... time. :laugh:

bB8axBw.jpg

Why didnt I use "white" person in the title? I wanted one of you clowns to bite and you did. :laugh:

Why didnt I use "white" person in the title? I wanted one of you clowns to bite and you did. :laugh:

I was born at night, but not last night

bB8axBw.jpg

You have been used in an experiment to detect idiots. Congratulations!

55228199.jpg

Forum List

Back