McDonalds and Profiling

You must not know the meaning of racism. You can be Black and still be racist against your own people. An idiot like you may be too stupid to know that so I excuse you.

Bullshit. You didnt read it and thought you had a something you could score points with.
We all know you wouldnt have if it showed the smart African American business man in a bad light.
You're a pathetic little turd.
Why cant you prove that then? If I knew the person was white I would have used it in the title. Your opinion is not relevant to me. Show me where I said the person was white. Can you do that?

then why didn't you use Uncle Tom in the title?
Why didnt I use "white" person in the title? I wanted one of you clowns to bite and you did. :laugh:

I was born at night, but not last night
Doesnt matter when you were born. You still would have had a defect occur with your brain.
laugh.gif

Bullshit. You didnt read it and thought you had a something you could score points with.
We all know you wouldnt have if it showed the smart African American business man in a bad light.
Why cant you prove that then? If I knew the person was white I would have used it in the title. Your opinion is not relevant to me. Show me where I said the person was white. Can you do that?

Why didnt I use "white" person in the title? I wanted one of you clowns to bite and you did. :laugh:

Doesnt matter when you were born. You still would have had a defect occur with your brain.
laugh.gif

you are pissed b/c you were caught being stupid again

anyone with any intelligence would have stuck their tail between their legs and slinked away

Joe Namath called and said you are strugg-a -ling

pg2_g_jnamath1_200.jpg

laugh.gif

you are pissed b/c you were caught being stupid again

anyone with any intelligence would have stuck their tail between their legs and slinked away

Joe Namath called and said you are strugg-a -ling

pg2_g_jnamath1_200.jpg
I think you are the one pissed because you got caught in my idiot trap. You know that moment when you realize you have been made a fool of? You are feeling that right now.
laugh.gif

This is Squeeze and the other idiots.

arrested-developmen-feel-like-idiot.gif

Poor Milkweed. Posting while stupid. :lol: :rofl::rofl:
Poor WQ. Like most of the other idiots cannot seem to compete with my intellect. :laugh:

Delusional

Also found in: Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
de·lu·sion
(dĭ-lo͞o′zhən)
n.
a.
The act or process of deluding.
b. The state of being deluded.
a.
A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
b. Psychiatry A false belief or perception that is a manifestation of a mental illness: delusions of persecution.

You post an article trying to claim racism yet you're so damn stupid you didnt realize it was a black guy doing the firing and you call me ignorant?:lmao:
You must not know the meaning of racism. You can be Black and still be racist against your own people. An idiot like you may be too stupid to know that so I excuse you.

your source did not mention the race of the owner, so you are a LIAR

you are the one that jumped the gun

You are trying too hard. I had multiple sources. I deliberately picked the one that did not mention the race so I could make a fool of the first idiot that fell for the bait. Congratulations!
laugh.gif

You are trying too hard. I had multiple sources. I deliberately picked the one that did not mention the race so I could make a fool of the first idiot that fell for the bait. Congratulations!
laugh.gif

there you go backpedaling again
you used the term "profiling"

you are USMB's little black plaything

laugh.gif

there you go backpedaling again
you used the term "profiling"

you are USMB's little black plaything
I guess you didnt realize that Black people are capable of profiling or either you dont know what profiling means.
laugh.gif

Profiling

noun
the use of personal characteristics or behavior patterns to make generalizations about a person, as in gender profiling.
the use of these characteristics to determine whether a person may be engaged in illegal activity, as in racial profiling.

Hmmmm. I wonder why you didn't cut it as a simple traffic cop. :badgrin:

He's right about the quality of service between the two.

Yep. Its just reality and has nothing to do with race.

Chic Fil A doesnt hire ghetto trash. McDonald's does. The quality and service reflects that.
Has everything to do with race. They didnt fire even 1 white person. How do you fire someone with no write ups? Chic Fil A also doesnt make as much money as McDonalds does.

the owner was black dumbass

Seriously? Why do I have a feeling this thread is about to be vacated by all the race baiting liberals?

and none are coming to the defense of little black plaything

He's right about the quality of service between the two.

Chic Fil A doesnt hire ghetto trash. McDonald's does. The quality and service reflects that.
Has everything to do with race. They didnt fire even 1 white person. How do you fire someone with no write ups? Chic Fil A also doesnt make as much money as McDonalds does.

Seriously? Why do I have a feeling this thread is about to be vacated by all the race baiting liberals?

Strong people dont need defense. I can handle you clowns with half my brain. You on the other hand need help from 2 or more idiots such as yourself. Weak people need defense. So far I have made you, herewego and WQ look like the idiots you are. So tell me again where I said the owner was white? Exactly.:laugh:

Strong people dont need defense. I can handle you clowns with half my brain. You on the other hand need help from 2 or more idiots such as yourself. Weak people need defense. So far I have made you, herewego and WQ look like the idiots you are. So tell me again where I said the owner was white? Exactly.:laugh:

little black plaything hates uncle toms , but not until you knew you fucked up

I have always hated uncle toms. Anyone that turns on their race to coddle with whites are worse than any racist white person. I think you are just mad I made you look like the fine tuned idiot you are. Dont worry. You will have another chance to test yourself against me. I'm sure I will bait you into fucking up again.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Holy shit you sound like an idiot.:lmao:

I have always hated uncle toms. Anyone that turns on their race to coddle with whites are worse than any racist white person. I think you are just mad I made you look like the fine tuned idiot you are. Dont worry. You will have another chance to test yourself against me. I'm sure I will bait you into fucking up again.
laugh.gif

well one thing is for certain, you are a master baiter

Forum List

Back