Mcdonalds. =Disgusting

If you dont like it then dont eat it. Its not like someone is putting a gun to your head to make you eat Mcdonalds. So your solution is to have them close so more people are unemployed..

Who started this strawman argument? The OP did not mention ANYTHING about gov't shutting down McDonald's.

Jeez, some of you people make me a bit anxious with the constant references to guns (in any context) and gov't. The gov't has bigger fish to fry than McDonald's filet-o-fish.
If they are sitting around worried about who's going to be the next person to consume a McRib sandwich....well....I would be surprised.

Don't worry-government is not going to take your Bibles, your guns, or your big macs away.

As for Big Macs and guns, federal..... not as much though the calls for it still resound from time to time, local and state.... some try every day........ sometimes they partially succeed.
Oh and I'm using "Big Mac" as a representative term for all foods some politicians and concerned (control freak) citizens thinks is bad for everyone. As for firearms I'm referring to overbearing, severely restrictive regulations that do nothing to stop crime or keep people safe.
But please, don't let me stop your attempt at generalized dismissive deflection. Feel free, have fun...........

McDonalds is in my top 50 Favorite things on Earth, and I'm a 6 pack having, personal training on the side assed health freak.

I don't care what anyone says - - their food tastes Terrrrriffic

McDonalds is in my top 50 Favorite things on Earth, and I'm a 6 pack having, personal training on the side assed health freak.

You have been brainwashed if you think a thin dried up burger tastes good.

Yes, all of that Brainwashing involved in telling my tastebuds what to like and what not to like.....................who0t whooo00t I better deprogram soon!

Yes, all of that Brainwashing involved in telling my tastebuds what to like and what not to like.....................who0t whooo00t I better deprogram soon!

At least you know you have a problem.

That's the first step.

That's the first step.

If it's a problem I don't want to solve it. People have differing opinions, living with that is a "first step," jerkiss.

While I do agree that fast-food-burgers are not what one's local dietitian would recommend, those big juicy things taste really good and they are filling. And I will say that when I am exceptionally hungry, especially after a day of tiring exercise, a California Burger is what I crave.

A California Burger, is a large cheeseburger on a big onion roll with lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced vedalia onion, mayonnaise, ketchup, salt & pepper. These are best when prepared at home from prime ground beef. But Burger King comes close with the Whopper and contrary to what has been said here I always enjoy them and never feel "disgusted" or upset afterward. But they are calorie bombs and definitely not something to eat every day. (And you do need a towel when finished with one.)

As far as the nutritional value is concerned, this is a factor which occurs in proportion with the efficiency of one's digestive system and general health. Some people can thrive on foods which are detrimental to others.

Last edited:
I felt like starting this conversation to see what people think.
Okay so I believe that mcdonalds is NASTY. The way they cook things. I cant believe they can sell something that un healhy to the public. :eek: what do you guys and gals think?

I'm told that if you take the hamburger patty out of the bun and lay it on the counter, it'll look the same way in a year.

McDonalds serves Industrial Waste disguised as food. Here's what McNuggets are made from:

What Are Chicken Nuggets Made Of? - YouTube

But don't worry, it's all FDA approved!

Then don't eat it...

I hardly eat it...

BTW, dog food is approved by the FDA...

Dog food is fine for human consumption...

You know what that is made out of?

Preservatives and parts of animals that those in other countries and cultures eat on a normal basis...
If and when a local catastrophe occurs and all bread, milk, cereals, crackers etc disappears from the store shelves...you should stock up on dry dog food. Buy all you can get. You will outlive the others.

My opinion: The Egg McMuffin is the only real hit that Ronald has put out...a real egg, a slice of recognizable Canadian bacon, a slice of cheese, a bit of butter and a toasted English muffin. Can't be beat for a simple breakfast. Add orange juice and you got yoself a healthy meal.

Last edited:
If you dont like it then dont eat it. Its not like someone is putting a gun to your head to make you eat Mcdonalds. So your solution is to have them close so more people are unemployed..

Who started this strawman argument? The OP did not mention ANYTHING about gov't shutting down McDonald's.

Jeez, some of you people make me a bit anxious with the constant references to guns (in any context) and gov't. The gov't has bigger fish to fry than McDonald's filet-o-fish.
If they are sitting around worried about who's going to be the next person to consume a McRib sandwich....well....I would be surprised.

Don't worry-government is not going to take your Bibles, your guns, or your big macs away.

As for Big Macs and guns, federal..... not as much though the calls for it still resound from time to time, local and state.... some try every day........ sometimes they partially succeed.
Oh and I'm using "Big Mac" as a representative term for all foods some politicians and concerned (control freak) citizens thinks is bad for everyone. As for firearms I'm referring to overbearing, severely restrictive regulations that do nothing to stop crime or keep people safe.
But please, don't let me stop your attempt at generalized dismissive deflection. Feel free, have fun...........

Do you have two avatars and I'm not aware of it? I didn't know that you were both ringel and lovebears. I was referring to lovebears' post. If both are you, please accept my apology.

Do you have two avatars and I'm not aware of it? I didn't know that you were both ringel and lovebears. I was referring to lovebears' post. If both are you, please accept my apology.

Do I have to be the addressed poster to respond to an obvious deflective generalization? (So it appeared to me). Granted, I missed her post which may have been just as generalized thus illiciting a similar response. :dunno:

That's the first step.

If it's a problem I don't want to solve it. People have differing opinions, living with that is a "first step," jerkiss.

All those commercials you watched as a kid telling you how good McDungswill so called burgers are had nothing to do with your opinion huh?

I felt like starting this conversation to see what people think.
Okay so I believe that mcdonalds is NASTY. The way they cook things. I cant believe they can sell something that un healhy to the public. :eek: what do you guys and gals think?

With 30+ years of intensive advertising put in their faces, the programmed masses will buy anything.

Now I know what all you McDungswill fans are raving about when you talk about the je nais se quoi

IT"S THE PINK SLIME!

imagesizer

U.S. News - McDonald's drops use of gooey ammonia-based 'pink slime' in hamburger meat

Gee and to think I missed out on eating ammonia soaked beef by-products all this time.

Tell me what will all of you do now that McDungswill is changing their secret recipe?

Never fear I am going to start a mail order Pink Slime business so you can all order it by the gallon and use it like mayonnaise.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Now I know what all you McDungswill fans are raving about when you talk about the je nais se quoi

IT"S THE PINK SLIME!

imagesizer

U.S. News - McDonald's drops use of gooey ammonia-based 'pink slime' in hamburger meat

Gee and to think I missed out on eating ammonia soaked beef by-products all this time.

Tell me what will all of you do now that McDungswill is changing their secret recipe?

Never fear I am going to start a mail order Pink Slime business so you can all order it by the gallon and use it like mayonnaise.

Hey, I eat it in moderation. I have a 6-pack to maintain for the ladies, s0n.

IT"S THE PINK SLIME!

imagesizer

Hey, I eat it in moderation. I have a 6-pack to maintain for the ladies, s0n.

Yeah ammonia laden miscellaneous beef trimmings are good for you in moderation.

Denial:

Not just a river in Egypt.

Forum List

Back