McDonalds' Higher Wages = Higher Sales...

I see the left is ignoring the fact that sales first fell in response to their food tasting like ass, then rose after they improved the menu and offered all day breakfast which is the one area of their menu that remained popular. That sales rose in response to price increases, well only a liberal would believe that.

You should write to the CEO and tell him he's mistaken.

I see the left is ignoring the fact that sales first fell in response to their food tasting like ass, then rose after they improved the menu and offered all day breakfast which is the one area of their menu that remained popular. That sales rose in response to price increases, well only a liberal would believe that.

I can only guess here but the reason "the left" is ignoring that fact is because its not a fact.

Weird how McDonalds became the biggest and most profitable restaurant chain on the planet by selling all that food you are claiming taste like ass. I don't know what ass taste like, but I guess we can take your word for it. If you are right, billions of people must like the taste of ass.

They could pay flippers $100/hour, I still wouldn't eat that garbage.
Okay, you don't like their food. What does that have to do with the topic?

Well, try this on.. just wondering why anyone would go there just because they pay their flippers more. When I seek out a product, what the company pays their employees matters not to me.

That was my point.

No need, the CEO is just pandering to the idiot left.

I can only guess here but the reason "the left" is ignoring that fact is because its not a fact.

Hey if the left insists on being retarded who am I to stop them, please continue.

Weird how McDonalds became the biggest and most profitable restaurant chain on the planet by selling all that food you are claiming taste like ass. I don't know what ass taste like, but I guess we can take your word for it. If you are right, billions of people must like the taste of ass.

Don't take my word for it, go back and look at the press releases from McDonalds on this issue. What is the average half life of a liberal memory anyway 2 days?

Rightwingers/Republicans will deny, deny, deny - but the proof is in the puddin'.

Fortune.com: McDonald's CEO Says Better Worker Benefits Boosting U.S. Sales
by Phil Wahba
April 22, 2016, 3:19 PM EDT

<snip>

“The improvements we made to our compensation and benefits package to employees in U.S.-company operated restaurants, along with expanding Archways to Opportunity … have resulted in lower crew turnover and higher customers satisfaction scores,” Easterbrook said.

<snip>

Anyone ever think that maybe the sales are up because they decided
to offer the breakfast menu all day?....
The idea was to increase sales and it looks like it worked....

Not really paying attention, are you?

Hey if the left insists on being retarded who am I to stop them, please continue.

Well there is a way to prove facts yanno...and you havent employed any of them. So what you say is a fact is (so far) anything but a fact

Rightwingers/Republicans will deny, deny, deny - but the proof is in the puddin'.

Fortune.com: McDonald's CEO Says Better Worker Benefits Boosting U.S. Sales
by Phil Wahba
April 22, 2016, 3:19 PM EDT

<snip>

“The improvements we made to our compensation and benefits package to employees in U.S.-company operated restaurants, along with expanding Archways to Opportunity … have resulted in lower crew turnover and higher customers satisfaction scores,” Easterbrook said.

<snip>

According to MarketWatch I believe, it was attributed to breakfast all day and a better value menu.....

No need, the CEO is just pandering to the idiot left.

Would that include the stockholders?

Progressives........always think the minimum wage is a zero-sum game.

duh

jobs s0ns!!! The people get fucked out of jobs!!:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

$10/hr + benefits beats $0.0/hr. no benefits every day of the week!!:rock:

lol, you believe that title you should be sold swamp land and lied to by these snakes who has been pushing this crap on us. being a tool is embarrassing, being a liar for a party makes one a snake in the grass

lol, you believe that title you should be sold swamp land and lied to by these snakes who has been pushing this crap on us. being a tool is embarrassing, being a liar for a party makes one a snake in the grass

:blahblah: Prove it's a lie.

I would think that if republicans were pro-low wage as the democrats say they are then they would be screaming for a cap on low wage industries. Wouldn't capping wages for the food industry be good for the food industry itself? I don't see a lot of republicans screaming for such limits so it makes me wonder if they are really against the poor as people say they are. And wouldn't this actually show that the free-market isn't always to benefit businesses since workers also benefit when the free-market pushes wages up at the expense of business?

McDonalds sales improved dramatically after they went to all day breakfast, and returned their Egg McMuffin to the original recipe. This happened last October. Before they raised wages you morons.

Well then go argue with McDonalds' CEO. He's the one contradicting what you're claiming.

A statement of fact is not an argument.
The sales jump you are all going on about happened for the past 3 quarters...before the raise.

McDonalds sales improved dramatically after they went to all day breakfast, and returned their Egg McMuffin to the original recipe. This happened last October. Before they raised wages you morons.

Did you tell that to the CEO who cited the breakfast and increased pay as being why? You should probably tell him how to run a business

Again....a statement of fact is not an opinion. Very difficult concept for you I know.
McDonalds's large jump is sales began last October, 6 months before raising salaries and within a month of going all day breakfast.
That is a fact. The CEO can say anything he wants.

Did you tell that to the CEO who cited the breakfast and increased pay as being why? You should probably tell him how to run a business

Again....a statement of fact is not an opinion. Very difficult concept for you I know.
McDonalds's large jump is sales began last October, 6 months before raising salaries and within a month of going all day breakfast.
That is a fact. The CEO can say anything he wants.

I think I'll rely on the CEO knowing more about it than you.

Forum List

Back