McDonalds may be American's answer for Trump's demise!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump’s ‘Fear Of Being Poisoned’ Reportedly Fuels His McDonald’s Habit
He likes “safely premade” food, according to a new tell-all book about the White House.
upload_2018-1-4_11-21-20.jpeg

Who knew the clown would pick the most famous clown in the world as his go to meal?

He likes “safely premade” food, according to a new tell-all book about the White House.
View attachment 169566

Who knew the clown would pick the most famous clown in the world as his go to meal?
You really are not a good representative for your race. I'm sure you would make Obama proud though.

Why are you liberals so psychotically, stalker-like obsessed with what Trump eats? Do you know how breathtakingly infantile that makes you look? About a year ago you people were having baby tantrums because he ate a well-done steak.

View attachment 169566

You really are not a good representative for your race. I'm sure you would make Obama proud though.
What the heck does race gotta do wit dis? And I adore Obama, thank you!!

View attachment 169566

What the heck does race gotta do wit dis? And I adore Obama, thank you!!
As a black woman, you aren't proving that blacks can be smart. Just the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back