McDonalds Opening 6500 sq ft Restaurant WHERE KIOSKS WILL TAKE YOUR ORDER

Has anyone actually used one of these kiosks? I don't see how it gets rid of more than two or three workers at my local McD's. Someone still has to read the order and put the stuff in a bag and hand it to you, right? And that is the same people who took my order. Won't cut down on the people cooking it. Also, I assume cash is out, right? Can't pay a kiosk with cash.

Why not? You can pay with cash at the self checkout at the grocery store.

True, I have many times
Never encountered a kiosk. I've used self-checkout at WalMart but always with a card. How does it work?

Has anyone actually used one of these kiosks? I don't see how it gets rid of more than two or three workers at my local McD's. Someone still has to read the order and put the stuff in a bag and hand it to you, right? And that is the same people who took my order. Won't cut down on the people cooking it. Also, I assume cash is out, right? Can't pay a kiosk with cash.

True, I have many times
Never encountered a kiosk. I've used self-checkout at WalMart but always with a card. How does it work?

Like a vending machine, you feed the bill in and it returns the correct change. You just scan your items

True, I have many times

Like a vending machine, you feed the bill in and it returns the correct change. You just scan your items
Cool beans! We could definitely use those everywhere!

True, I have many times

They keep pushing for 15 bucks an hour and you will see them everywhere. Corporations are not stupid

How? Do you put it in a cigar box and make your own change?

Where the hell do you live...outer Mongolia?

Good job lefties. Yep, the real minimum wage is $0.

• $1.59million St. Joseph restaurant will open in July
  • It will feature earthy tones, couches and armchairs for a 'modern look'
  • And kiosks will allow customers to customize burger and sandwich orders
  • Play space will have interactive light board tables, tabletop video games

Read more: Missouri McDonald's will offer bottomless french fries on the menu
I took a job in a steel mill in 1972 when they had 3,500 workers and today they`re producing even more tons with 700 workers. What`s your point?

Starter jobs will soon be a thing of the past, congradulations

View attachment 71956

Total automation provides a gazillion of jobs for skilled and high paid industrial electricians and mechanics.
So what are the millions and millions of unemployed people without the education/IQ/innate skills to design and build the robots going to use for money so they can buy what the robots are making?
GOD you're a delusional dummy!

McDonalds sucks, doesn't matter what you order it all tastes the same

It sucks because shitty employees of the BLM crowd make it.

These machines will make the food correctly and get the order right!!

This is wonderful news. And if it ever comes here...I may start eating McDonald's once a week again. When done correctly....a proper Big Mac and fries is hard to beat.

I'll go to Chik Fil La first...our kids like it better anyway
Me too, I haven't eaten McD's in 30 years. But I pity the 1.9 million employees being phased out.

I hate seeing anyone lose their job but anyone thinking saw this coming. I see American Apparel in California has cut 500 jobs and will outsource their work to I believe it was Indonesia....in direct response to the $15 minimum wage hike. We tried to tell them
The Secret Shame of Middle-Class Americans Living Paycheck to Paycheck

View attachment 71956

Total automation provides a gazillion of jobs for skilled and high paid industrial electricians and mechanics.
So what are the millions and millions of unemployed people without the education/IQ/innate skills to design and build the robots going to use for money so they can buy what the robots are making?
He actually thinks the robots will be designed and built in America. :cuckoo:

I took a job in a steel mill in 1972 when they had 3,500 workers and today they`re producing even more tons with 700 workers. What`s your point?
2,800 workers are out of work.

You really need to wise up.
Here's The Burger-Flipping Robot That Could Put Fast-Food Workers Out Of A Job

Apparently you haven't gone through a 'self check-out' in a grocery store.
Take your groceries to the kiosk. tap some touch-screens. set your grocery items 'in the bag'. The screen tells you how much paper money to put into the slot. You put a twenty into the slot. In a couple of seconds your change is dropped into the coin receptacle.
Take the bag of groceries and your change.
This is exactly how automated FF kiosks work.
You need to get out more pal.

True, I have many times

In a few years you won't see a human employee in any FF outlet.
They'll be a couple in the back tending the robots. They'll be getting $12 an hour and be thankful to have a job.

Wow. Get out of the house once in a while.

View attachment 71956

Yup; that is correct.

It takes an army of highly skilled Union service techs to maintain fully automated grocery warehouses and with typical pay rates around 35 an hour plus the usual benefits, it's a great place to work. Don't bother applying if you're afraid of heights.
Nope. Immigrants with H1B visas will do the maintenance at minimum wage.

Nope.

Someone has to make the food and until robots are made to do this, well then someone will be working. Also the drive through will have a clerk and someone will have to deliver the food.

Because there will be Kiosk for you to place the order from does not mean people will not have jobs...

2,800 workers are out of work.
If they tried to operate with 3,500 they would all be out of work. This is one of the sins of capitalism. Good job righties.

View attachment 71956

He actually thinks the robots will be designed and built in America. :cuckoo:
I know he does.
Fucking LIB delusion!
There are already huge warehouses full of robotic FF machines.
The FF industry is not installing them nationwide for 100% political reasons.
The day Trump is sworn in the locks on warehouse doors come off.

Forum List

Back