McDonalds Opening 6500 sq ft Restaurant WHERE KIOSKS WILL TAKE YOUR ORDER

This will encourage individuals to go into votech and other skills intensive jobs to service the automation of the fast food industry.

Their pay will be much more than $15 an hour.

The fact is simple: the intersection of commerce and technology is always changing. Those people white or black or brown or whatever, whether political or apolitical, have to keep learning to be employable.

Good on MickeyD.
Nope, they'll just do what our local power company did - bring in immigrants under H1-B worker visas and fire the Americans.
I beg to differ, wm. But do contact your Congress critters and state legislature critters.

McDonalds sucks, doesn't matter what you order it all tastes the same

It sucks because shitty employees of the BLM crowd make it.

These machines will make the food correctly and get the order right!!

This is wonderful news. And if it ever comes here...I may start eating McDonald's once a week again. When done correctly....a proper Big Mac and fries is hard to beat.

I'll go to Chik Fil La first...our kids like it better anyway
Me too, I haven't eaten McD's in 30 years. But I pity the 1.9 million employees being phased out.
I am sure your heart bleeds red Kool-Aid..Not to mention the jobs it created for repairmen to maintain the kiosk..

Good job lefties. Yep, the real minimum wage is $0.

• $1.59million St. Joseph restaurant will open in July
  • It will feature earthy tones, couches and armchairs for a 'modern look'
  • And kiosks will allow customers to customize burger and sandwich orders
  • Play space will have interactive light board tables, tabletop video games

Read more: Missouri McDonald's will offer bottomless french fries on the menu

Minimum wage in Missouri is $7.25

Shows that it is not higher minimum wages that are pushing the development of automation

Good job lefties. Yep, the real minimum wage is $0.

• $1.59million St. Joseph restaurant will open in July
  • It will feature earthy tones, couches and armchairs for a 'modern look'
  • And kiosks will allow customers to customize burger and sandwich orders
  • Play space will have interactive light board tables, tabletop video games

Read more: Missouri McDonald's will offer bottomless french fries on the menu

But Habiger, who owns six additional McDonald's locations, said the kiosks won't be replacing jobs and that the company instead plans to hire 85 new employees in the upcoming months.

Missouri McDonald's will offer bottomless french fries on the menu

Reading what you post. It's what for dinner.

Has anyone actually used one of these kiosks? I don't see how it gets rid of more than two or three workers at my local McD's. Someone still has to read the order and put the stuff in a bag and hand it to you, right? And that is the same people who took my order. Won't cut down on the people cooking it. Also, I assume cash is out, right? Can't pay a kiosk with cash.

McDonalds sucks, doesn't matter what you order it all tastes the same

It sucks because shitty employees of the BLM crowd make it.

These machines will make the food correctly and get the order right!!

This is wonderful news. And if it ever comes here...I may start eating McDonald's once a week again. When done correctly....a proper Big Mac and fries is hard to beat.

Fast foods biggest downfall,other than the idiots who work there,is the burger patty that sits under a warming lamp for two hours before you get it. Totally ruins any flavor it might have had.

Has anyone actually used one of these kiosks? I don't see how it gets rid of more than two or three workers at my local McD's. Someone still has to read the order and put the stuff in a bag and hand it to you, right? And that is the same people who took my order. Won't cut down on the people cooking it. Also, I assume cash is out, right? Can't pay a kiosk with cash.

Why not? You can pay with cash at the self checkout at the grocery store.

True, I have many times

Who needs a kiosk?

They should have a smartphone app where you can order and pay from your car

This will encourage individuals to go into votech and other skills intensive jobs to service the automation of the fast food industry.

The fact is simple: the intersection of commerce and technology is always changing. Those people white or black or brown or whatever, whether political or apolitical, have to keep learning to be employable.

Good on MickeyD.

Why would that happen? If making min wage wasnt enough to get em off their ass I dont see this making a difference.

Starter jobs will soon be a thing of the past, congradulations

View attachment 71956

Total automation provides a gazillion of jobs for skilled and high paid industrial electricians and mechanics.

Yup; that is correct.

It takes an army of highly skilled Union service techs to maintain fully automated grocery warehouses and with typical pay rates around 35 an hour plus the usual benefits, it's a great place to work. Don't bother applying if you're afraid of heights.

Good on MickeyD.
Nope, they'll just do what our local power company did - bring in immigrants under H1-B worker visas and fire the Americans.
I beg to differ, wm. But do contact your Congress critters and state legislature critters.
Nope, Americans are being replaced by immigrants with H1B visas. Here in Calif Disney, utility companies, large corporations are all doing it.

Nope, you can fully automate the entire process, take your order, make your meal, clean up your crap.

Starter jobs will soon be a thing of the past, congradulations

View attachment 71956

Total automation provides a gazillion of jobs for skilled and high paid industrial electricians and mechanics.

Yup; that is correct.

It takes an army of highly skilled Union service techs to maintain fully automated grocery warehouses and with typical pay rates around 35 an hour plus the usual benefits, it's a great place to work. Don't bother applying if you're afraid of heights.
Nope. Immigrants with H1B visas will do the maintenance at minimum wage.

How? Do you put it in a cigar box and make your own change?

Forum List

Back