McDonalds Opening 6500 sq ft Restaurant WHERE KIOSKS WILL TAKE YOUR ORDER

McDonalds sucks, doesn't matter what you order it all tastes the same

It sucks because shitty employees of the BLM crowd make it.

These machines will make the food correctly and get the order right!!

This is wonderful news. And if it ever comes here...I may start eating McDonald's once a week again. When done correctly....a proper Big Mac and fries is hard to beat.

I'll go to Chik Fil La first...our kids like it better anyway
Me too, I haven't eaten McD's in 30 years. But I pity the 1.9 million employees being phased out.

Me too, I haven't eaten McD's in 30 years. But I pity the 1.9 million employees being phased out.

Who the hell is being 'phased out?' There is no such thing as a burger flipping robot.

Most commercial and residential buildings are not prefab. Assembly line work can be done by robots, you keep diverting the conversation. I'm a general contractor and belong to a contractor forum and we talk every day. Nobody is doing prefab work. Buildings go up faster because they have the crew and subs to do the job. Many aspects are subbed out these days and since it's what they do they can knock it out. Suppliers are geared up for quick deliveries to. Order one day have it delivered the next.

It's all skilled work and you'll be long long gone before robots are doing that kind of work. They'll have roboic cops by then.

ooo is there a generic way to tell if a wall is structural or not? I want to open up my kitchen to the old dining room we're kind of turning into a pass-through to the back deck cooking area, but I don't particularly want my bed to end up in the kitchen heh
The only way to tell is to send an expert into the attic and they will know which walls are load bearing.

This is wonderful news. And if it ever comes here...I may start eating McDonald's once a week again. When done correctly....a proper Big Mac and fries is hard to beat.

Who the hell is being 'phased out?' There is no such thing as a burger flipping robot.
Dear God you are an ignorant piece of shit!
Meet the Robot That Makes 360 Gourmet Burgers Per Hour

I hate seeing anyone lose their job but anyone thinking saw this coming. I see American Apparel in California has cut 500 jobs and will outsource their work to I believe it was Indonesia....in direct response to the $15 minimum wage hike. We tried to tell them

I hate seeing anyone lose their job but anyone thinking saw this coming. I see American Apparel in California has cut 500 jobs and will outsource their work to I believe it was Indonesia....in direct response to the $15 minimum wage hike. We tried to tell them

Bullshit. American Apparel failed to compete due to bad management decisions by keeping the line for the under 30 crowd.

Bullshit. American Apparel failed to compete due to bad management decisions by keeping the line for the under 30 crowd.

Yeah dope, that's why as soon as AA learned the age was up they started laying off? You're an idiot

Total automation provides a gazillion of jobs for skilled and high paid industrial electricians and mechanics.

All people who have taken the time and trouble to get educated and worked at making themselves better, so deserving their reward.
Burger flippers are a set of uneducated lazy bastards, all unworthy of getting paid very much, but they're also greedy and stupid.
So stupid, they're putting themselves out of work because of their idiotic demands for free cash.

Which restaurant uses it? None? Like the driverless car for the masses......Science fiction.

Yeah dope, that's why as soon as AA learned the age was up they started laying off? You're an idiot

No. They ousted the former CEO that was trying to push for a higher age dynamic. He was right.

Total automation provides a gazillion of jobs for skilled and high paid industrial electricians and mechanics.

All people who have taken the time and trouble to get educated and worked at making themselves better, so deserving their reward.
Burger flippers are a set of uneducated lazy bastards, all unworthy of getting paid very much, but they're also greedy and stupid.
So stupid, they're putting themselves out of work because of their idiotic demands for free cash.

You are calling Emeril Lagasse a burger flipper?

You really need a structural engineer to look at it. You may be able to do it anyway with supports on both sides and a good header. It's not something to gamble on.

~sigh~ I suspected as much, guess I better put a plan down on paper and call a contractor to check it out. On the bright side, I wanted to consult with someone about installing a storage lift in the basement so we don't have to kill ourselves getting our tree up for Xmas (the last of the kids turns 18 this year so we can't make them do it anymore heh)
A sensible contractor would hire a structural engineer to figure out if it's a load bearing wall and what could be done for your plans. A remodeling contractor might be able to do it if they have that kind of background, but most don't. You could do that and have the peace of mind that they aren't just doing what's good for them.

Good job lefties. Yep, the real minimum wage is $0.

• $1.59million St. Joseph restaurant will open in July
  • It will feature earthy tones, couches and armchairs for a 'modern look'
  • And kiosks will allow customers to customize burger and sandwich orders
  • Play space will have interactive light board tables, tabletop video games
Read more: Missouri McDonald's will offer bottomless french fries on the menu

Is the giant McDonald's going to be totally automated?
Made perfectly every time.

Here's The Burger-Flipping Robot That Could Put Fast-Food Workers Out Of A Job

It's science fiction. As an investor, if there was such a thing I'd be financing it.
You REALLY are seriously stupid.
Every fucking dumb-ass post you put up is 180 degrees opposite of reality.
New McDonald's In Phoenix, Arizona Run Entirely By Robots

Good job lefties. Yep, the real minimum wage is $0.

• $1.59million St. Joseph restaurant will open in July
  • It will feature earthy tones, couches and armchairs for a 'modern look'
  • And kiosks will allow customers to customize burger and sandwich orders
  • Play space will have interactive light board tables, tabletop video games
Read more: Missouri McDonald's will offer bottomless french fries on the menu

Is the giant McDonald's going to be totally automated?

It's science fiction. As an investor, if there was such a thing I'd be financing it.

The story is from 2014. What is the address of this McDonalds?

Are you sure this story isn't fake?

Starter jobs will soon be a thing of the past, congradulations

View attachment 71956

LOL...I'm curious, Xband...how many of the people now working as minimum wage employees do you think are going to be qualified for those jobs as electricians and mechanics?

LOL...I'm curious, Xband...how many of the people now working as minimum wage employees do you think are going to be qualified for those jobs as electricians and mechanics?

The bigger question is how many people that employee electricians and mechanics want to pay them no more than minimum wage?

Don't play stupid. This is the beginning of the automation of low skill places of employment. This is a reaction to the absurd demands made by the fast food workers and SEIU

Don't play stupid. This is the beginning of the automation of low skill places of employment. This is a reaction to the absurd demands made by the fast food workers and SEIU

Absurd demands such as living wages?

Forum List

Back