#Me too should make us think

This is the standard the Democrats set with Kavanaugh. You know who to blame for the hysteria, but I doubt you will.
Bullshit. Republicans did this with Lewinsky and before that you had Anita Hill. And in the cases involving Kavanaugh and Hill, republicans circled the wagons to protect their boy.

Thank you for proving my point

This is the standard the Democrats set with Kavanaugh. You know who to blame for the hysteria, but I doubt you will.
Bullshit. Republicans did this with Lewinsky and before that you had Anita Hill. And in the cases involving Kavanaugh and Hill, republicans circled the wagons to protect their boy.

What point? The point that you don't apply the same standards to the minimum of 19 women accusing trump of rape and assault? Now as you are a moderator start talking about the thread topic.

Democrats lost all moral high ground with Slick Willy. They do try and hold Republicans to a higher moral standard.
They claim that believe women, me too and all the rest must be adhered to until one of their own is accused then they all fall back to the cover no matter what.
It's good for us that Biden the old pig has chosen Hillary as vice president for the defeat which is more than ensuring with her by his side LOL.
I’m already rubbing my hands to see all demoncRATS tears again.

That was a joke thread, Dalia. And not a very good one.
Candidates don't pick a running mate until they're nominated, and as we went over earlier, that's a long way off.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Democrats lost all moral high ground with Slick Willy. They do try and hold Republicans to a higher moral standard.
They claim that believe women, me too and all the rest must be adhered to until one of their own is accused then they all fall back to the cover no matter what.
It's good for us that Biden the old pig has chosen Hillary as vice president for the defeat which is more than ensuring with her by his side LOL.

Candidates don't pick a running mate until they're nominated, and as we went over earlier, that's a long way off.
Pogo, from the start the democrats wanted it to be Biden the winner, I am not blind or deaf either but now they realize that they have no chance of winning against Trump everyone could see that he like to feel and smell the hair of little girls and that he is an old pig, they are stuck.

What point? The point that you don't apply the same standards to the minimum of 19 women accusing trump of rape and assault? Now as you are a moderator start talking about the thread topic.

I didn't vote for Trump and I didn't vote for Hillary, who was an attack dog for her husband when women were accusing him. I voted for Gary Johnson who had no sexual assault claims made against him and I'll be voting for Justin Amash this year who also has no sexual assault claims against him.

Can you say the same?

I am fully aware of sexual dynamics. And that means I know women like sex as much as men. I have been in situations where women decided to grab a handful to let me know her interest. On the job, in the classroom or at a party. I have had females on the job compliment certain body parts, my smile or my outfit. Men can't do that. A compliment suddenly turns into harassment or a hostile work environment.

Unless it is a man a woman wants that kind of attention from.

#metoo has opened up another necessary discussion that we need to have.

For example women generally do not wear medium or thigh high skirts unless they think they have nice legs. So what's wrong with a man complimenting a woman for that? What's so terrible about a man complimenting a woman about her beauty? I said beauty, not booty. Or tits. In the work place that is uncouth and out of bounds.

I have been the recipient of back and thigh rubs I did not ask for from women on the job. I didn't complain because there was no harm done. But certainly I can agree that men pulling out their dicks or forcing themselves on a woman in any physical way is wrong.

But ladies, some of you need to change the way you think too. The I can have any man I want when I want mentality has got to go.

I wasn't around when the worlds oldest profession began, but I don't think a man started selling sex. I could be wrong, but both men and women need to start thinking, because for at least 90 percent of us, it's natural to be attracted to the opposite sex.

Believe All Women!

Men should shut up!

Er, wait, it's a democrat caught with his fingers in the cookie jar

717K%2Bwl2H2L._AC_SX466_.jpg

How about you believe the 19 women that have accused trump and stick to the topic?

Maybe they sucked his dick happily. Seems to be your excuse.

Pogo, from the start the democrats wanted it to be Biden the winner, I am not blind or deaf either but now they realize that they have no chance of winning against Trump everyone could see that he like to feel and smell the hair of little girls and that he is an old pig, they are stuck.

No they are not "stuck". The nomination has not happened yet. It's not even soon.
Hell, one year the Democrats nominated a Republican. Another year a Republican picked a Democrat running mate. Anything is possible.

And as I have been saying repeatedly on this forum, the real story here isn't about whether Biden, or even Trump are sexual predators. The story here, is how the left, and especially women, are reacting to accusations directed at one of their own, as opposed to how they react when the accused is on the other side of the aisle.

What it demonstrates, is this isn't really about keeping sexual predators away from positions of power, it's about 'power' itself, winning it, and maintaining it.

You know that Clinton admitted that they had done not very Catholic things in the oval office?
You do understand that Lewinsky was a willing participant who sucked Clintons dick happily?

Are you sure?

If so why did she spit on her dress and keep it as evidence that she later gave to someone that became evidence?
She only did that because someone told her to. It wasnt her idea. She was in love with slick Willy.

I am fully aware of sexual dynamics. And that means I know women like sex as much as men. I have been in situations where women decided to grab a handful to let me know her interest. On the job, in the classroom or at a party. I have had females on the job compliment certain body parts, my smile or my outfit. Men can't do that. A compliment suddenly turns into harassment or a hostile work environment.

For example women generally do not wear medium or thigh high skirts unless they think they have nice legs. So what's wrong with a man complimenting a woman for that? What's so terrible about a man complimenting a woman about her beauty? I said beauty, not booty. Or tits. In the work place that is uncouth and out of bounds.

I have been the recipient of back and thigh rubs I did not ask for from women on the job. I didn't complain because there was no harm done. But certainly I can agree that men pulling out their dicks or forcing themselves on a woman in any physical way is wrong.

But ladies, some of you need to change the way you think too. The I can have any man I want when I want mentality has got to go.

I wasn't around when the worlds oldest profession began, but I don't think a man started selling sex. I could be wrong, but both men and women need to start thinking, because for at least 90 percent of us, it's natural to be attracted to the opposite sex.

Believe All Women!

Men should shut up!

Er, wait, it's a democrat caught with his fingers in the cookie jar

717K%2Bwl2H2L._AC_SX466_.jpg

How about you believe the 19 women that have accused trump and stick to the topic?

Maybe they sucked his dick happily. Seems to be your excuse.

Youre retarded. No one accuses someone of rape if theyre happy about giving him a blow job.

And as I have been saying repeatedly on this forum, the real story here isn't about whether Biden, or even Trump are sexual predators. The story here, is how the left, and especially women, are reacting to accusations directed at one of their own, as opposed to how they react when the accused is on the other side of the aisle.

What it demonstrates, is this isn't really about keeping sexual predators away from positions of power, it's about 'power' itself, winning it, and maintaining it.

"The aisle". SMH. Sounds to me like it's about Sweeping Generalization Fallacies.

You don't get that, do you.

There is a lot of grey area, we need policies and expectations that are fair to both men and women. It used to be stacked against women...now, against men.

In my opinion, in the work place compliments on appearance are unprofessional. Save it for a date.

Last edited:
the POUND ME TOO movement was always a tool to bludgeon Republicans and conservatives, we always knew the story would change when it was a powerful or important Democrat, we saw it with Governor Blackface in Virginia and we see it again now

the hypocrisy from the left is amazing to watch

I don’t agree with your assessment. The idea that a woman “grabs a handful” is quite rare and is relevant to a specific situation. More importantly, it is inappropriate for both men and women to compliment physical traits at the workplace.

the POUND ME TOO movement was always a tool to bludgeon Republicans and conservatives, we always knew the story would change when it was a powerful or important Democrat, we saw it with Governor Blackface in Virginia and we see it again now

the hypocrisy from the left is amazing to watch
I don’t think so. A lot of Dems got caught up in it, like Franken. However the Dems did leap upon that Bandwagon.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back