Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
There are still investigations into the most corrupt, dishonest, lying and tyrannical American regime n history going on......

This is aimed right at the heart of why we couldn't mount an effective campaign against the criminals in the dimocrap party in 2012.

Didn't you ever wonder what happened to the Tea Party in 2012? After the shellacking we gave them in the 2010 Mid Terms, I was quite shocked that the Tea Party had pretty much disappeared.

We were all sitting around waiting for them to re-emerge but -- Guess what...?

The criminals in the dimocrap party weren't gonna have any of that nonsense... I mean, Americans trying to exercise their Constitutional Rights?

Can't have any of that foolishness.

And this scrunt has been involved in the intimidation of Republicans for YEARS.... I'm thinking 20 years in Prison... Execution is hoping for a little much I guess

IRS’ Lois Lerner In February 2011: Tea Party Is “Very Dangerous”…

Lerner-7-550x320.jpg

Yes, still a “phony scandal.”

Via WSJ:

Congress’s investigation into the IRS targeting of conservatives has been continuing out of the Syria headlines, and it’s turning up news. Emails unearthed by the House Ways and Means Committee between former Director of Exempt Organizations Lois Lerner and her staff raise doubts about IRS claims that the targeting wasn’t politically motivated and that low-level employees in Cincinnati masterminded the operation.

In a February 2011 email, Ms. Lerner advised her staff—including then Exempt Organizations Technical Manager Michael Seto and then Rulings and Agreements director Holly Paz—that a Tea Party matter is “very dangerous,” and is something “Counsel and [Lerner adviser] Judy Kindell need to be in on.” Ms. Lerner adds, “Cincy should probably NOT have these cases.”

That’s a different tune than the IRS sang in May when former IRS Commissioner Steven Miller said the agency’s overzealous enforcement was the work of two “rogue” employees in Cincinnati. When the story broke, Ms. Lerner suggested that her office had been unaware of the pattern of targeting until she read about it in the newspaper. “So it was pretty much we started seeing information in the press that raised questions for us, and we went back and took a look,” she said in May.

Earlier this summer, IRS lawyer Carter Hull, who oversaw the review of many Tea Party cases and questionnaires, testified that his oversight began in April 2010. Tea party cases under review are “being supervised by Chip Hull at each step,” Ms. Paz wrote to Ms. Lerner in a February 2011 email. “He reviews info from TPs, correspondence to TPs etc. No decisions are going out of Cincy until we go all the way through the process with the c3 and c4 cases here.” TP stands for Tea Party, and she means 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) nonprofit groups.
- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

The only thing dangerous is the vast depth of incredible ignorance possesed by liberals.

TeaTards are dangerous

Seems rampant stupidity is contagious

I think what happened to the Tea Party was the result of the party's more extreme and vocal members and the MSM focusing on those Tea Party members.

This Brutal Poll Says Everything You Need To Know About The State Of The GOP
Read more: Pew Poll: Republicans 'Out Of Touch,' 'Extreme' - Business Insider

You don't understand Conservatives....

We don't like politics. We don't like politicians.

We don't like political parties although we do enjoy the occasional Football Party, Beach Party or most other excuses for a Party.

But we don't like political parties. We don't like politics. And we REALLY don't like politicians.

Not even our own.

dimocrap scum do. dimocrap scum think that everything good in this world emanates from the largesse granted them by some fucking magnanimous fucking political group that has the power to steal from those of us who work for it (Conservatives) and give it to people who vote for dimocrap scum (dimocrap voters)

And that is our downfall. Were we to get interested and motivated, we would crush dimocrap scum so bad, so often, every election in almost every locale..... It wouldn't even be funny.

The election of Ronald Reagan, the massive ass-whuppings put on dimocrap scum in 1994 and 2010...? That we beat ManBearPig in 2000 despite being at Peace and the Economy was BOOMING, gasoline was $1.50 a gallon, the Markets were doing well.. We were interested

They weren't the result of changing the minds of ignorant, stupid, inbred dimocrap scum...

They were the result of Conservatives actually giving a shit, getting off their asses and voting for a change.

Personally, I don't even like the Republican Party all that much. If I were interviewed, I'd be on the list that thinks they're a bunch of idiots as well.

It's just that...... I hate dimocraps so very, very much. They are the lowest form of life on Earth. The filthiest, scummiest, back-stabbing, lying, hating, murdering scum that has ever infested the Earth.

God, but I hate and despise dimocraps.

I don't love Republicans.... I hate dimocraps. With a passion you can never understand.

If the dimocrap party would disappear from the Earth tomorrow, I would probably never be interested in politics ever again.

But it won't. As long as there are people who want something for nothing, there will be a dimocrap party

I think what happened to the Tea Party was the result of the party's more extreme and vocal members and the MSM focusing on those Tea Party members.

sadly we have a younger generation educated by the left who do not grasp what their American freedoms really are....

these people think Tea Party members are "extreme"....:lol:

Anyone who sees something wrong with smaller Govt and elected officials doing what their constituents want must be an idiot.

The Tea Party professes just that.

Of course if your a dumbass liberal you see nothing wrong with a huge expensive Fed Govt. More the idiot you.

Lerner was not an operative in the Obama Campaign. She was a public servant. For her to engage in such partisanship in office is, while not unprecedented, highly inappropriate and unethical.

You don't understand Conservatives....

We don't like politics. We don't like politicians.

We don't like political parties although we do enjoy the occasional Football Party, Beach Party or most other excuses for a Party.

But we don't like political parties. We don't like politics. And we REALLY don't like politicians.

Not even our own.

dimocrap scum do. dimocrap scum think that everything good in this world emanates from the largesse granted them by some fucking magnanimous fucking political group that has the power to steal from those of us who work for it (Conservatives) and give it to people who vote for dimocrap scum (dimocrap voters)

And that is our downfall. Were we to get interested and motivated, we would crush dimocrap scum so bad, so often, every election in almost every locale..... It wouldn't even be funny.

The election of Ronald Reagan, the massive ass-whuppings put on dimocrap scum in 1994 and 2010...? That we beat ManBearPig in 2000 despite being at Peace and the Economy was BOOMING, gasoline was $1.50 a gallon, the Markets were doing well.. We were interested

They weren't the result of changing the minds of ignorant, stupid, inbred dimocrap scum...

They were the result of Conservatives actually giving a shit, getting off their asses and voting for a change.

Personally, I don't even like the Republican Party all that much. If I were interviewed, I'd be on the list that thinks they're a bunch of idiots as well.

It's just that...... I hate dimocraps so very, very much. They are the lowest form of life on Earth. The filthiest, scummiest, back-stabbing, lying, hating, murdering scum that has ever infested the Earth.

God, but I hate and despise dimocraps.

I don't love Republicans.... I hate dimocraps. With a passion you can never understand.

If the dimocrap party would disappear from the Earth tomorrow, I would probably never be interested in politics ever again.

But it won't. As long as there are people who want something for nothing, there will be a dimocrap party

Who is we? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Anyone who sees something wrong with smaller Govt and elected officials doing what their constituents want must be an idiot.

The Tea Party professes just that.

Of course if your a dumbass liberal you see nothing wrong with a huge expensive Fed Govt. More the idiot you.

I don't, how is it you can speak for all liberals? I gave you no permission.

Lois Lerner is gong to jail.

May be after Eric Holder (who needs to go to jail too) is out of office.

Forum List

Back