Meanwhile........

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
As of today we have become the first country in the world with TEN MILLION cases of Coronavirus.
This is the result of having set yet another new record, for the third straight day, of (today) 132,540 new cases. Third day in a row in excess of 100,000.

Both of these numbers exceed any other country in the world. By far. Including India, which has four times our population.

The Numbers

As of today we have become the first country in the world with TEN MILLION cases of Coronavirus.
This is the result of having set yet another new record, for the third straight day, of (today) 132,540 new cases. Third day in a row in excess of 100,000.

Both of these numbers exceed any other country in the world. By far. Including India, which has four times our population.

The Numbers

So, China weaponized it in particular to be sent to America?

Every country is hitting records. You're just a more dense nation, and, possibly a target. Unless we are to believe this virus is an act of nature from a bat somewhere.

Doesn't scare me. I spent the whole summer walking among crowds of people at garage sales, estate sales, auctions, and gun shows. Hardly anyone was wearing a mask.

Months doom, gloom, death, and destruction, and the only thing I got was a small rash on my finger from the fucking hand sanitizer.

The Numbers

So, China weaponized it in particular to be sent to America?

Every country is hitting records. You're just a more dense nation, and, possibly a target. Unless we are to believe this virus is an act of nature from a bat somewhere.

ummmm nnnnnno we totally own these records. And have for most of the time even though COVID was already all over Asia and Europe before it got here.

In other words they all handled it better than we did.

Even Canada, eh?

Doesn't scare me. I spent the whole summer walking among crowds of people at garage sales, estate sales, auctions, and gun shows. Hardly anyone was wearing a mask.

Months doom, gloom, death, and destruction, and the only thing I got was a small rash on my finger from the fucking hand sanitizer.
No worries. There will be no more china virus, nor cancer either. Joe will fix it all!
*sarcasm*

No worries. There will be no more china virus, nor cancer either. Joe will fix it all!
*sarcasm*

What's a "China virus"? I seem to remember hearing something like that, before the Democrats thought they were going to win.

:laughing0301:

The Numbers

Don't worry. Joe Biden will heal the world. :lol:

The Numbers

Don't worry. Joe Biden will heal the world. :lol:

Not sure if the world really wants to be groped and sniffed. :laughing0301:

ummmm nnnnnno we totally own these records. And have for most of the time even though COVID was already all over Asia and Europe before it got here.

Even Canada, eh?

Which is why Europe is shutting down again? Which is why they also shut their borders to Canadians travelers? Because they all handled it so much better?

Even Canada, eh?

Which is why Europe is shutting down again? Which is why they also shut their borders to Canadians travelers? Because they all handled it so much better?

"Europe" is not "shutting their borders to Canadian travellers" eh?

Europe is actually a continent. That means it consists of multiple countries. And each of those countries sets their own rules.

Even Canada, eh?

Hey, well at least Pogo didn't even mention Trump, or even blame him for it. I think that's real progress toward a speedy recovery.

The Numbers

NFL footballers getting tested daily.. Politicians getting daily.. Flu/Cold season has arrived. CDC is counting PROBABLE cases. In a world where the "anti-body" test version for Covid gets confused with the common cold.. (also a Corona virus).. I'm CERTAIN there is major bloat in these numbers just as sure as there is major bloat in some of the election results..

THE ONLY important metric here is hospitalizations, hospital capacities and deaths. NONE of these are proportionate to the "ever-growing" infection numbers.

If ya REALLY REALLY want to worry about Covid, here's the ticket.. Mink farmers in Denmark are considering euthanizing 15 MILLION of those critters. Complete annihilation.. Because the virus jumped human to mink and MUTATED into a more powerful CV form.. About 2 dozen people now infected. And our VACCINE bullet? Probably wont be effective on this one..

You only learn this crap from Israeli TV on Cable apparently.. Because SUDDENLY -- no one fucking cares about Covid..

Even Canada, eh?

Europe is actually a continent. That means it consists of multiple countries. And each of those countries sets their own rules.

No. The Europe Union is multiple Countries and in this instance they are setting the rules.

The Numbers

NFL footballers getting tested daily.. Politicians getting daily.. Flu/Cold season has arrived. CDC is counting PROBABLE cases. In a world where the "anti-body" test version for Covid gets confused with the common cold.. (also a Corona virus).. I'm CERTAIN there is major bloat in these numbers just as sure as there is major bloat in some of the election results..

THE ONLY important metric here is hospitalizations, hospital capacities and deaths. NONE of these are proportionate to the "ever-growing" infection numbers.

If ya REALLY REALLY want to worry about Covid, here's the ticket.. Mink farmers in Denmark are considering euthanizing 15 MILLION of those critters. Complete annihilation.. Because the virus jumped human to mink and MUTATED into a more powerful CV form.. About 2 dozen people now infected. And our VACCINE bullet? Probably wont be effective on this one..

You only learn this crap from Israeli TV on Cable apparently.. Because SUDDENLY -- no one fucking cares about Covid..

Hey man. Pretty sure Joe Biden has a plan to immediately end Covid around the world. You can find the info here. :D

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-china-flu-cure-is-finally-here.861668/#post-25862985

Even Canada, eh?

No. The Europe Union is multiple Countries and in this instance they are setting the rules.

No, they are not.

Prove me wrong.

The Numbers
we're #1,,,we're #1,,,

The Numbers

I'm afraid your inklings of major number bloats, do not statistics make.

We passed a milestone. I posted it. Those are facts. Ain't nuttin' you can do about it.

The Numbers

Hey Pogo -- any projections on how many Covid deaths Biden is gonna be responsible for by March??

Even Canada, eh?

No, they are not.

Prove me wrong.

Sorry Dude....the European Union is in fact made up of multiple Countries. 27 in fact. Read and learn, :)

Forum List

Back