🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

measles outbreak because some people are stupid

Hardly a need for a link...….it's easy enough to figure out.

Here in the US, we have generally vaccinated against much of those diseases and have nearly wiped them out. Then people didn't want the vaccines and were doing fine.

Along comes immigrants from around the world that does not vaccinate. The people are either currently sick or carrying the virus's and everyone's stuffed into a crowded elevator and those virus's are having a hayday.

As I said ------------ Linkie?

I'm afraid simply restating an ipse dixit premise doesn't qualify as a linkie.

In almost every single post you post ...you ask for a linkie

does that make you feel important?

or are you incapacitated to find the linkie yourself??

WHO made the ass-sertion, dearie?

When I make one I plop a link widdit. You ---- not so much.

you = linkie linkie linkie :cuckoo:

typical loser!

go find it yourself!
When folks come to a debate forum, they're typically skilled in the basics of debate decorum.

Things like, the burden of proof is on the interlocutor making the claim. Shit like that.

Yes, anti-vaxxers are morons. It doesn't help that we are allowing people into our country without vetting them for absence of infectious diseases as well.

I blame those who are not vetting illegals for infectious diseases.

Many diseases that have been eradicated for decades in the US are starting again due to this fact.

Indeed. We are now importing diseases we conquered within the U.S. decades ago. It's not going to end well.

Agree. Wait until these diseases morph, which they have a tendency to do.
Can't stop idiots from having children.

I know a few people in CA who have been infected with Chagas disease in the past couple of years. I wonder why.

Chagas Disease Symptoms, Treatment & Diagnosis

I wonder if Plasma centers screen for this. Most of them are in poor areas.

I doubt it.

Hardly a need for a link...….it's easy enough to figure out.

Here in the US, we have generally vaccinated against much of those diseases and have nearly wiped them out. Then people didn't want the vaccines and were doing fine.

Along comes immigrants from around the world that does not vaccinate. The people are either currently sick or carrying the virus's and everyone's stuffed into a crowded elevator and those virus's are having a hayday.

As I said ------------ Linkie?

I'm afraid simply restating an ipse dixit premise doesn't qualify as a linkie.

In almost every single post you post ...you ask for a linkie

does that make you feel important?

or are you incapacitated to find the linkie yourself??

WHO made the ass-sertion, dearie?

When I make one I plop a link widdit. You ---- not so much.

you = linkie linkie linkie :cuckoo:

typical loser!

go find it yourself!

You were the girl who demanded somebody else do her homework for her. Call it a "hunch".

Oh that reminds me, I was just contacted by ten thousand Snail People who landed in a spaceship and asked for directions to your house. I don't have a link though. That's for you to find because I can't be bothered.

Washington state has over 30 confirmed cases and more suspected.. just that state...because some people are scared of vaccines.
You are stupid and selfish https://www.king5.com/mobile/article/news/local/number-of-confirmed-measles-cases-in-western-washington-grows-to-36/281-e6788405-1a55-49df-8a74-706f3ad31b65
/----/ 1957, I was in first grade and measles hit almost every kid in class including me. When it was over, I had lost 80 % hearing in my left ear and 20% loss in my right. Not until the digital hearing aids came out about 8 years ago, did I find help. I can now hear in stereo for the first time in 60 years. My kids and grandkids get their vaccinations.

Said a Trump supporter.
/----/ I was not a Trump supporter in 1957.

You are now. And he’s an anti-vaxxer moron.

Washington state has over 30 confirmed cases and more suspected.. just that state...because some people are scared of vaccines.
You are stupid and selfish https://www.king5.com/mobile/article/news/local/number-of-conf
You are stupid and selfish https://www.king5.com/mobile/article/news/local/number-of-confirmed-measles-cases-in-western-washington-grows-to-36/281-e6788405-1a55-49df-8a74-706f3ad31b65

irmed-measles-cases-in-western-washington-grows-to-36/281-e6788405-1a55-49df-8a74-706f3ad31b65

So people who didn't get vaccinated are encountering the results of their own decisions, and that is selfish?
Could have read the link.
It states not all of them are unvaccinated.
Vaccines arent 100 percent.

They're either unvaccinated, or their status is "currently unknown." You're right, vaccines aren't 100% perfect. Nothing in life is 100% perfect. Life is dangerous. There's no justifiable reason for people to expect Big Brother to create some kind of perfect world where everyone is insulated from every danger that might ever exist. Not to mention, the hysterics are just as ridiculous as the liberals' BS idea that gun crime is going through the roof, confusing obsessive media coverage for actual occurrences.

So people who didn't get vaccinated are encountering the results of their own decisions, and that is selfish?
No.

Vaccinations give the ailment a small % chance of being contracted.

When you're exposed to the disease, that % increases no matter what - vaccinations are not fool proof. They produce anti-bodies, not body ARMOR.

This thinking applies the age old Gambler's Fallacy. The idea that the statistical chance of one event alters the statistical chances of a subsequent event. Stop making up bullshit post hoc excuses for your stupidity and complete ignorance.
That...

doesnt even apply.

This......does.

View attachment 242894

So now you're admitting that there is zero basis to claim that the cause of this outbreak has anything to do with people refusing to vaccinate. Okay, move along.

Yes, anti-vaxxers are morons. It doesn't help that we are allowing people into our country without vetting them for absence of infectious diseases as well.

Many diseases that have been eradicated for decades in the US are starting again due to this fact.

Indeed. We are now importing diseases we conquered within the U.S. decades ago. It's not going to end well.

The officials in Washington say they have pin pointed it down to people who visited Hawai.

No.

Vaccinations give the ailment a small % chance of being contracted.

When you're exposed to the disease, that % increases no matter what - vaccinations are not fool proof. They produce anti-bodies, not body ARMOR.

This thinking applies the age old Gambler's Fallacy. The idea that the statistical chance of one event alters the statistical chances of a subsequent event. Stop making up bullshit post hoc excuses for your stupidity and complete ignorance.
That...

doesnt even apply.

This......does.

View attachment 242894

So now you're admitting that there is zero basis to claim that the cause of this outbreak has anything to do with people refusing to vaccinate. Okay, move along.
If youre ignorant of the actual facts on the ground, you might say something that evidently fucking stupid.

Central America has a better vacination rate than we do.

Color me highly skeptical.

Why Immunizations Are Important for Travel to Central America
Travel immunizations are designed to protect you from a wide variety of illnesses that you may never encounter in the U.S. Many of these illnesses produce symptoms that are miserable to experience, potentially life-threatening, but easily prevented with a vaccine. Even those that don’t threaten your life can cause problems that last for weeks to months to years.

Central American countries include:

• Belize
  • Costa Rica
  • El Salvador
  • Guatemala
  • Honduras
  • Nicaragua
  • Panama
Immunizations for Travel to Central America

The officials in Washington say they have pin pointed it down to people who visited Hawai.

Oh my. It's just too tempting to swat you down with some actual facts, but that is like shooting fish in a barrel. Carry on.

Central America has a better vacination rate than we do.

Color me highly skeptical.

Why Immunizations Are Important for Travel to Central America
Travel immunizations are designed to protect you from a wide variety of illnesses that you may never encounter in the U.S. Many of these illnesses produce symptoms that are miserable to experience, potentially life-threatening, but easily prevented with a vaccine. Even those that don’t threaten your life can cause problems that last for weeks to months to years.

Central American countries include:

• Belize
  • Costa Rica
  • El Salvador
  • Guatemala
  • Honduras
  • Nicaragua
  • Panama
Immunizations for Travel to Central America

Have all the facts and graphs in another thread, find it.

Oh my. It's just too tempting to swat you down with some actual facts, but that is like shooting fish in a barrel. Carry on.

I guess you better go find the linkie linkie, it was on the nightly news tonight.

If you are a ananti-vaxxer you should support a wall and stronger border security....call Nancy!.....

Agree completely. There is a tiny chance getting your child vaccinated can cause complications and these idiots promote that .005% chance or whatever it is to the hilt causing doubt. It's like complaining you could get an infection while having surgery to save your life.

Actually that's reversed...…..the cases in Hawaii are from those who travelled from here to there.

Vancouver-area measles outbreak: Kids traveling from Washington develop measles in Hawaii

Two confirmed cases of measles in Hawaii were in unvaccinated children who traveled to the Big Island from Washington state, a top Hawaii public health official said Monday.

Dr. Sarah Park, state epidemiologist for Hawaii, said Washington public health officials told her office that the family had been exposed to measles as part of the ongoing Clark County outbreak.

If you are stupid enough to trust "da gubermint" to oversee the vaccination program and have your kids vaccinated? Why do you fear those whose parents refused the shots because of mistrust? I thought the purpose of "vaccinations" was to ward off these viruses from those that might have them???

If you are stupid enough to trust "da gubermint" to oversee the vaccination program and have your kids vaccinated? Why do you fear those whose parents refused the shots because of mistrust? I thought the purpose of "vaccinations" was to ward off these viruses from those that might have them???
Out of curiosity who do you trust?

Forum List

Back