🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

measles outbreak because some people are stupid

Thats not how vaccines work, gramp.

That's exactly how they work. Enough with this bullshit that people are claiming--that my vaccine is only effective if you are vaccinated as well. Fucking stupidity.
Thats not the claim, either.

A vaccination takes the chances of you getting the disease way down.

NOT to zero.

It doesnt take an act of congress for you to do basic fuckin research on a topic b4 you act like such a toughnut about it.

Washington state has over 30 confirmed cases and more suspected.. just that state...because some people are scared of vaccines.
You are stupid and selfish https://www.king5.com/mobile/article/news/local/number-of-confirmed-measles-cases-in-western-washington-grows-to-36/281-e6788405-1a55-49df-8a74-706f3ad31b65

So people who didn't get vaccinated are encountering the results of their own decisions, and that is selfish?
No.

Vaccinations give the ailment a small % chance of being contracted.

When you're exposed to the disease, that % increases no matter what - vaccinations are not fool proof. They produce anti-bodies, not body ARMOR.

This thinking applies the age old Gambler's Fallacy. The idea that the statistical chance of one event alters the statistical chances of a subsequent event. Stop making up bullshit post hoc excuses for your stupidity and complete ignorance.

Washington state has over 30 confirmed cases and more suspected.. just that state...because some people are scared of vaccines.
You are stupid and selfish https://www.king5.com/mobile/article/news/local/number-of-confirmed-measles-cases-in-western-washington-grows-to-36/281-e6788405-1a55-49df-8a74-706f3ad31b65

So people who didn't get vaccinated are encountering the results of their own decisions, and that is selfish?
No.

Vaccinations give the ailment a small % chance of being contracted.

When you're exposed to the disease, that % increases no matter what - vaccinations are not fool proof. They produce anti-bodies, not body ARMOR.

This thinking applies the age old Gambler's Fallacy. The idea that the statistical chance of one event alters the statistical chances of a subsequent event. Stop making up bullshit post hoc excuses for your stupidity and complete ignorance.
That...

doesnt even apply.

This......does.

Screenshot_20190129-195650.png

Yes, anti-vaxxers are morons. It doesn't help that we are allowing people into our country without vetting them for absence of infectious diseases as well.

I blame those who are not vetting illegals for infectious diseases.

Many diseases that have been eradicated for decades in the US are starting again due to this fact.

Indeed. We are now importing diseases we conquered within the U.S. decades ago. It's not going to end well.

Agree. Wait until these diseases morph, which they have a tendency to do.
Can't stop idiots from having children.

You are stupid and selfish https://www.king5.com/mobile/article/news/local/number-of-conf

irmed-measles-cases-in-western-washington-grows-to-36/281-e6788405-1a55-49df-8a74-706f3ad31b65

Could have read the link.
It states not all of them are unvaccinated.
Vaccines arent 100 percent.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Yes, anti-vaxxers are morons. It doesn't help that we are allowing people into our country without vetting them for absence of infectious diseases as well.

Many diseases that have been eradicated for decades in the US are starting again due to this fact.

Linkie?

Hardly a need for a link...….it's easy enough to figure out.

Here in the US, we have generally vaccinated against much of those diseases and have nearly wiped them out. Then people didn't want the vaccines and were doing fine.

Along comes immigrants from around the world that does not vaccinate. The people are either currently sick or carrying the virus's and everyone's stuffed into a crowded elevator and those virus's are having a hayday.
So the claim here...just to be clear...

is that "along cones immigrants" is something...

new??

or somethings that....wasnt the case...

at ANY point?

ever????

Of course immigrants aren't anything new.....but timing can be everything.

Before vaccinations were invented, everybody got sick & many died.....along came medical science that provided vaccines and EVERYBODY got vaccinated. The diseases/virus's virtually disappeared. Then people decided not to vaccinate for whatever personal reasons, leaving their kids exposed. ALL THE WHILE, more & more immigrants are coming to this country with those virus's attached...……

anything here sinking in yet?

Indeed. We are now importing diseases we conquered within the U.S. decades ago. It's not going to end well.

I know a few people in CA who have been infected with Chagas disease in the past couple of years. I wonder why.

Chagas Disease Symptoms, Treatment & Diagnosis

Linkie?

Here in the US, we have generally vaccinated against much of those diseases and have nearly wiped them out. Then people didn't want the vaccines and were doing fine.

Along comes immigrants from around the world that does not vaccinate. The people are either currently sick or carrying the virus's and everyone's stuffed into a crowded elevator and those virus's are having a hayday.

new??

at ANY point?

ever????

Before vaccinations were invented, everybody got sick & many died.....along came medical science that provided vaccines and EVERYBODY got vaccinated. The diseases/virus's virtually disappeared. Then people decided not to vaccinate for whatever personal reasons, leaving their kids exposed. ALL THE WHILE, more & more immigrants are coming to this country with those virus's attached...……

More and more immigrants are coming isnt empirically correct.

The numbers are on an exactly downward trend.

Also, an increase in immigrant viruses would need to have some literature to back it up, not just somebody's claim over the internet.

In case you missed my point - in order for correlation to even have a slight CHANCE at causation, you need to first establish said correlations to a more satisfactory degree and even then - to get to the actual TRUTH of the matter - its still an uphill battle.

I know a few people in CA who have been infected with Chagas disease in the past couple of years. I wonder why.

Chagas Disease Symptoms, Treatment & Diagnosis

I wonder if Plasma centers screen for this. Most of them are in poor areas.

Linkie?

new??

at ANY point?

ever????

Also, an increase in immigrant viruses would need to have some literature to back it up, not just somebody's claim over the internet.

In case you missed my point - in order for correlation to even have a slight CHANCE at causation, you need to first establish said correlations to a more satisfactory degree and even then - to get to the actual TRUTH of the matter - its still an uphill battle.

When you can get your panties out of a wad......then maybe you'll see I'm really not disagreeing with you......but you keep cherry picking points that aren't even an issue.

Need a tissue??

new??

at ANY point?

ever????

When you can get your panties out of a wad......then maybe you'll see I'm really not disagreeing with you......but you keep cherry picking points that aren't even an issue.

Need a tissue??
Thats about the level of response expected on a derpy partisan messageboard.

Linkie?

new??

at ANY point?

ever????

Whoa! :clap2:

Didn't know you had it in you. :salute:

Linkie?

As I said ------------ Linkie?

I'm afraid simply restating an ipse dixit premise doesn't qualify as a linkie.

new??

at ANY point?

ever????

Just because I prefer the basement, doesnt mean I cant kick ass in intellectual debates - it's basically because the intelligence level up here in sycophant-land is somewhere between "boring" and "not sure if even serious???!?!??"

/----/ 1957, I was in first grade and measles hit almost every kid in class including me. When it was over, I had lost 80 % hearing in my left ear and 20% loss in my right. Not until the digital hearing aids came out about 8 years ago, did I find help. I can now hear in stereo for the first time in 60 years. My kids and grandkids get their vaccinations.

Said a Trump supporter.
/----/ I was not a Trump supporter in 1957.

Linkie?

In almost every single post you post ...you ask for a linkie

does that make you feel important?

or are you incapacitated to find the linkie yourself??

new??

at ANY point?

ever????

Just because I prefer the basement, doesnt mean I cant kick ass in intellectual debates - it's basically because the intelligence level up here in sycophant-land is somewhere between "boring" and "not sure if even serious???!?!??"

You ran outta weed, right?

:scared1:

Linkie?

WHO made the ass-sertion, dearie?

When I make one I plop a link widdit. You ---- not so much.

Linkie?

WHO made the ass-sertion, dearie?

When I make one I plop a link widdit. You ---- not so much.

you = linkie linkie linkie :cuckoo:

typical loser!

go find it yourself!

new??

at ANY point?

ever????

You ran outta weed, right?

:scared1:
I havent been able to smoke weed in alotta years because Capitalist, "hands off" Corporations like to oversee the private lives of their employees. Old, anti-pragmatic Americans are being phased out though - I get to see it every day. We are getting better. Trump was just some awkward statistical anomaly.

Forum List

Back