Media company features drag queen christmas fairy in holiday marketing campaign

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Oh boy, it's the liberal biased media TRYING to make drag queens a normal part of life. Dreadful.

Oh boy, it's the liberal biased media TRYING to make drag queens a normal part of life. Dreadful.

You should have really read the link. This isn't happening in America, it's happening over in Britain.
U.K. <———-broadband and cell service provider Virgin Media has launched a holiday marketing campaign featuring a drag queen ‘Christmas fairy.’
Media Company Features Drag Queen ‘Christmas Fairy’ in Holiday Marketing Campaign Might want to get those eyes checked.

You should have really read the link. This isn't happening in America, it's happening over in Britain.
U.K. <———-broadband and cell service provider Virgin Media has launched a holiday marketing campaign featuring a drag queen ‘Christmas fairy.’
Media Company Features Drag Queen ‘Christmas Fairy’ in Holiday Marketing Campaign Might want to get those eyes checked.

Britain and the UK are pretty much the same to me.

U.K. broadband and cell service provider Virgin Media has launched a holiday marketing campaign featuring a drag queen ‘Christmas fairy.’
Media Company Features Drag Queen ‘Christmas Fairy’ in Holiday Marketing Campaign

Awww now what's wrong with you losers you should jump up and down with joy for the satanic bs coming your way. You'll love it until you find out hell is forever then it's too late lmfao..

J.K. Rowling just got hammered for supporting a woman who was fired for saying there are only 2 sexes. I hope she isn't pressured into making Harry Potter into Mary Potter.

JK Rowling is Cancelled
For saying that biological sex exists.

JK Rowling got cancelled by the very ‘woke’ outrage mob she helped create.

Should we care?

No.

Please share this video:

JK Rowling is Cancelled

U.K. broadband and cell service provider Virgin Media has launched a holiday marketing campaign featuring a drag queen ‘Christmas fairy.’
Media Company Features Drag Queen ‘Christmas Fairy’ in Holiday Marketing Campaign

Awww now what's wrong with you losers you should jump up and down with joy for the satanic bs coming your way. You'll love it until you find out hell is forever then it's too late lmfao..

J.K. Rowling just got hammered for supporting a woman who was fired for saying there are only 2 sexes. I hope she isn't pressured into making Harry Potter into Mary Potter.

JK Rowling is Cancelled
For saying that biological sex exists.

JK Rowling got cancelled by the very ‘woke’ outrage mob she helped create.

Should we care?

I remember growing up hearing stuff where " harry potter" was like some witch craft chit to steer kids from things like god etc.
No.

Please share this video:

JK Rowling is Cancelled

Forum List

Back