Media Darling Buttigieg Accused of Sexual Assault

So far, I find this very suspicious. No details, nothing but "feelz", and the first anyone hears about it is a blog post teaser, "I'll tell my story to the nation later"? Nope, sorry. Show me a police report, show me some witnesses, give me something that doesn't look remarkably like a play for attention.
Did you demand the same when that hag came forth to claim that Bret Kavanagh rubbed his stiffy against her 40 years ago? No police report, no witnesses, nothing, nada...just some airheaded, wispy-voiced harridan. I still wonder how much she was paid to pull her stunt.

Did you just assume that I didn't, because if I don't immediately believe it about Buttigieg, I "must" be a leftist who attacked Kavanaugh?

Since you asked so politely (not), you can go do a search and find out what my position was on Brett Kavanaugh. I posted extensively on the subject.

So far, I find this very suspicious. No details, nothing but "feelz", and the first anyone hears about it is a blog post teaser, "I'll tell my story to the nation later"? Nope, sorry. Show me a police report, show me some witnesses, give me something that doesn't look remarkably like a play for attention.
Did you demand the same when that hag came forth to claim that Bret Kavanagh rubbed his stiffy against her 40 years ago? No police report, no witnesses, nothing, nada...just some airheaded, wispy-voiced harridan. I still wonder how much she was paid to pull her stunt.

Did you just assume that I didn't, because if I don't immediately believe it about Buttigieg, I "must" be a leftist who attacked Kavanaugh?

Since you asked so politely (not), you can go do a search and find out what my position was on Brett Kavanaugh. I posted extensively on the subject.
Apologies. Everyone deserves due process but apparently there is an entire faction that only demands it for certain politically affiliated persons. I was for due process for Kavanaugh and would see due process for Buttigieg. Would it be so surprising if the Reps actually started using Dem tactics against them?

Apologies. Everyone deserves due process but apparently there is an entire faction that only demands it for certain politically affiliated persons. I was for due process for Kavanaugh and would see due process for Buttigieg. Would it be so surprising if the Reps actually started using Dem tactics against them?

Surprising, no. Disappointing, certainly. If we can't legitimately claim to be better people than they are, what's the frigging point?

Surprising, no. Disappointing, certainly. If we can't legitimately claim to be better people than they are, what's the frigging point?
Agreed.

What's the problem? Just ignore it like Justin Fairfax in VA...

So....discount she told people years ago. Discount she took a lie detector test. CRCs have to discount a lot.

RICK ROLLED by SOMEONE with a lot of money and has HUGE POWER in the DeathRAT party.... How many times have we seen this scenario played out on Republicans....

The mayor of South Bend, Indiana and an upstart 2020 presidential candidate has been accused of sexual assault.

“My name is Hunter Kelly. I am 21 years old. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. For the past three nights, I have not slept even a single hour. I have vomited eight times,” Kelly said in a Medium blog post.

(Excerpt) Read more at bigleaguepolitics.com .

George Soros also has been putting his tentacles into the Rat primary and trying to remove anyone in the way of Kamel Harris, the ignorant slut, so keep that in mind as well.

Here is the quote of the complaint from the article: "I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward. I am a gay man. I have been grappling with my identity for a number of years. I live, work, and attend college in rural Michigan. I know that by coming forward, I will make a hard life even harder. But I must do so — I must do so — for my country, for other gay men like me, and most importantly to stop a very bad man from becoming President of the United States. I must confess that this is the toughest thing I have ever had to do. For two weeks now, I have been contemplating suicide. I see myself jumping from a building or a bridge. I know that years and years of counseling may lie in front of me."

There's a flaw in this attempted honeypot trap. The Democrats' "believe survivors" mantra only applies to women. Hunter Kelly is a man with the benefit of male privilege, so there's no need to do anything other than question his claims and call him a dirty little slut for dressing the way he did.

RICK ROLLED by SOMEONE with a lot of money and has HUGE POWER in the DeathRAT party.... How many times have we seen this scenario played out on Republicans....

The mayor of South Bend, Indiana and an upstart 2020 presidential candidate has been accused of sexual assault.

“My name is Hunter Kelly. I am 21 years old. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. For the past three nights, I have not slept even a single hour. I have vomited eight times,” Kelly said in a Medium blog post.

George Soros also has been putting his tentacles into the Rat primary and trying to remove anyone in the way of Kamel Harris, the ignorant slut, so keep that in mind as well.

Here is the quote of the complaint from the article: "I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward. I am a gay man. I have been grappling with my identity for a number of years. I live, work, and attend college in rural Michigan. I know that by coming forward, I will make a hard life even harder. But I must do so — I must do so — for my country, for other gay men like me, and most importantly to stop a very bad man from becoming President of the United States. I must confess that this is the toughest thing I have ever had to do. For two weeks now, I have been contemplating suicide. I see myself jumping from a building or a bridge. I know that years and years of counseling may lie in front of me."

There's a flaw in this attempted honeypot trap. The Democrats' "believe survivors" mantra only applies to women. Hunter Kelly is a man with the benefit of male privilege, so there's no need to do anything other than question his claims and call him a dirty little slut for dressing the way he did.
Whores and gays need to protect each other....thanks; Stormy!

So....discount she told people years ago. Discount she took a lie detector test. CRCs have to discount a lot.
Funny, no people from "years ago" came forward to testify about her alleged incident. Lie detector tests can be subverted. What's a CRC? Why didn't she make a complaint when it happened? Oh, yeah, she didn't recall where or when it all happened then. Only 40 years later, when she was paid for her "testimony" did she come forward. Yup! You wanna buy a bridge?

I was assaulted by gays...Really, the gay pride rally of years ago. Denver, Colorado. 2012 or so. driving innocently down the street. A gay pride thing. men in speedos so tight you can see the follicles on their testicles. And then, the blatant flashing of male sex organs as if...What OTHER group does such a thing? I felt violated, traumatized. Harvey Weinstein did that, was condemned. Why is it OK for GAY males to do this? Please.

I was assaulted by gays...Really, the gay pride rally of years ago. Denver, Colorado. 2012 or so. driving innocently down the street. A gay pride thing. men in speedos so tight you can see the follicles on their testicles. And then, the blatant flashing of male sex organs as if...What OTHER group does such a thing? I felt violated, traumatized. Harvey Weinstein did that, was condemned. Why is it OK for GAY males to do this? Please.
No. Only libtards would apply a double standard allowing such deviant behavior.

Funny, no people from "years ago" came forward to testify about her alleged incident. Lie detector tests can be subverted. What's a CRC? Why didn't she make a complaint when it happened? Oh, yeah, she didn't recall where or when it all happened then. Only 40 years later, when she was paid for her "testimony" did she come forward. Yup! You wanna buy a bridge?
People remember her telling them about it years ago...please keep up. Before his hearing was NOT the first time she's talked of it. And how many of donnie's cronies are willing to take lie detector tests.....?

Gay pride parades are mostly military, sports clubs, a few bars, politicians, and churches now.

I am a liberal. Or, at least I used to be years ago. When gay men flash their genitals at passers by, ceases to be a legitimate issue it goes sexual abuse. Isn't it? I was traumatized by gay flashers. Isn't this sexual abuse? Men shove their junk in my face because...of whatever their perversions are, that makes it OK?

Republicans are trumping up sexual assault charges on every democratic candidate.

It's only a matter of time before Buttiplug stages a fake hate crime.
I could never vote for a Candidate who believes Sodomy is ok. That's why they want people in prison to be able to vote, lot's of Pedophiles and other sexual deviants in Prison. Buttguy didn't get where he's at by force though he gave it away willingly. Now he wants to bend us over too! No Thanks.:cul2:

I am a liberal. Or, at least I used to be years ago. When gay men flash their genitals at passers by, ceases to be a legitimate issue it goes sexual abuse. Isn't it? I was traumatized by gay flashers. Isn't this sexual abuse? Men shove their junk in my face because...of whatever their perversions are, that makes it OK?
No, I agree with you. Liberal or otherwise, when the guys start shoving their junk in your face, or anyone's face, that becomes sexual abuse. You did not solicit or invite such an up close, personal display. But they apparently get a pass for such abuse because they claim to be gay, bisexual, or some other orientation. You are not wrong to be offended and to feel violated, MaryL.

Forum List

Back