Media Darling Buttigieg Accused of Sexual Assault

View attachment 258577

A Republican source told The Daily Beast that lobbyist Jack Burkman and internet troll Jacob Wohl approached him last week to try to convince him to falsely accuse Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Indiana, of engaging him sexually while he was too drunk to consent.

The source who spoke to The Daily Beast said Burkman and Wohl made clear that their goal was to kneecap Buttigieg’s momentum in the 2020 presidential race. The man asked to remain anonymous out of a concern that the resulting publicity might imperil his employment, and because he said Wohl and Burkman have a reputation for vindictiveness.
No name again!!!!..FAKE NEWS from ANOTHER ANONYMOUS SOURCE....You ABNORMALS are like the boy who cried wolf! ROTFLMFAO!
You're right of course.
And since the "accuser" has denied it happened I assume that you'll be happy to call the whole OP fake news.
Why you have another anonymous source saying so?.....OR Perhaps Soros is hedging his bet on Kamaltoe and wants an INSURANCE POLICY!
I thought not.

Those were factual statements. She did tell people years ago and she did take a lie detector test. That was testified to in a congressional hearing.

Even though not admissible in court, I'd be satisfied with side by side public lie detector tests. I bet everything i own that Kavanagh would fail miserably.

Give a dose of sodium pentathol first for good measure.

Christina Blasey Ford's Polygraph Was B.S. – American Greatness
Oct 21, 2018 · The fact that Christine Blasey Ford's lawyers refused to release the results of her polygraph exam until the day before her testimony to the Senate

Here's the polygraph test Christine Blasey Ford took on her allegations against Kavanaugh

WASHINGTON - An examination taken by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford was released Wednesday, showing she passed a polygraph test over the sexual assault allegations she's lodged against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

The August 7 examination, held in a Maryland Hilton Hotel, consisted of a one-page, handwritten statement by Ford, an interview and two questions: Is any part of your statement false? And, Did you make up any part of your statement?

She answered both with a no. The Virginia-based examiner, Jeremiah Hanafin, noted both answers were deemed "not indicative of deception," according to the report obtained by USA TODAY.

The report was sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee Wednesday ahead of Ford's planned testimony on Thursday. In a letter to the committee's leadership, Ford's attorneys said they would not provide any of Ford's medical records of the alleged assault.​

Get better sources...

She also admitted that she was very unclear about what happened when she said it did. Hell, be-atch couldn't even remember where she was or how she got home. Those two questions were loaded and she could easily pass a rigged polygraph. I'd like to see her pass when some real questions were posed.

She also borrowed someone's cell phone to call for a ride when cell phones were thousands of dollars and very rare.

Get better sources.

FACT CHECK: Did Christine Blasey Ford Claim She Called a Friend on a Cellphone in 1982?

OK. If that is true, how did she get home? She has no fucking clue, because it never happened!

Did you demand the same when that hag came forth to claim that Bret Kavanagh rubbed his stiffy against her 40 years ago? No police report, no witnesses, nothing, nada...just some airheaded, wispy-voiced harridan. I still wonder how much she was paid to pull her stunt.
So....discount she told people years ago. Discount she took a lie detector test. CRCs have to discount a lot.

She told people a few years ago, and her lie detector test results were never released. Why do you lie?

Those were factual statements. She did tell people years ago and she did take a lie detector test. That was testified to in a congressional hearing.

Even though not admissible in court, I'd be satisfied with side by side public lie detector tests. I bet everything i own that Kavanagh would fail miserably.

Give a dose of sodium pentathol first for good measure.

That lie detector test was a fraud from the word go. She was coached. it was given by a friend, and no actual results were ever published. You are a lying sack of shit, just like Ford.

So let's have another one. Side by side, Kavanaugh right next to Blasey Ford being asked questions after having taken sodium pentathol. My money is on sweaty Kavanaugh coming up...

giphy.gif

I already stated that lie detector tests are not admissible. They prove nothing!

Ever had to take a lie detector test? I have. You don't know shit about it at all!

W
Wohl and Burkman are known Tramp trolls, they got caught trying the same smear on Mueller for Tramp, Tramp owns this 100%.
Who?
Jack Burkman, the lying scum behind the Seth Rich lies, and Jacob Wohl, a Tramp dirty trickster and internet troll for Tramp, as you well know but play dumb rather than admit the truth.
Who?
Wohl is currently under investigation by the FBI for making false sexual assault allegations about Special Counsel Robert Mueller through a fake "company" of his. Burkman's main claim to infamy was his role in launching the despicable conspiracy theory about murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich in order to cover for Russia's role in the hacking of documents during the 2016 campaign.
As you well know better than anyone else.
Actually, I don't follow many conspiracy theories. Who is "Tramp", though?
Your messiah.

W
Jack Burkman, the lying scum behind the Seth Rich lies, and Jacob Wohl, a Tramp dirty trickster and internet troll for Tramp, as you well know but play dumb rather than admit the truth.
Who?
Wohl is currently under investigation by the FBI for making false sexual assault allegations about Special Counsel Robert Mueller through a fake "company" of his. Burkman's main claim to infamy was his role in launching the despicable conspiracy theory about murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich in order to cover for Russia's role in the hacking of documents during the 2016 campaign.
As you well know better than anyone else.
Actually, I don't follow many conspiracy theories. Who is "Tramp", though?
Your messiah.
Oh. Good to know I have a messiah.

Forum List

Back