Media Darling Buttigieg Accused of Sexual Assault

Fake news, say it enough & it starts to expand, truth trampled in the name of party over country.

Did you demand the same when that hag came forth to claim that Bret Kavanagh rubbed his stiffy against her 40 years ago? No police report, no witnesses, nothing, nada...just some airheaded, wispy-voiced harridan. I still wonder how much she was paid to pull her stunt.
So....discount she told people years ago. Discount she took a lie detector test. CRCs have to discount a lot.

She told people a few years ago, and her lie detector test results were never released. Why do you lie?

Those were factual statements. She did tell people years ago and she did take a lie detector test. That was testified to in a congressional hearing.

Even though not admissible in court, I'd be satisfied with side by side public lie detector tests. I bet everything i own that Kavanagh would fail miserably.

Give a dose of sodium pentathol first for good measure.

Christina Blasey Ford's Polygraph Was B.S. – American Greatness
Oct 21, 2018 · The fact that Christine Blasey Ford's lawyers refused to release the results of her polygraph exam until the day before her testimony to the Senate

Here's the polygraph test Christine Blasey Ford took on her allegations against Kavanaugh

WASHINGTON - An examination taken by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford was released Wednesday, showing she passed a polygraph test over the sexual assault allegations she's lodged against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

The August 7 examination, held in a Maryland Hilton Hotel, consisted of a one-page, handwritten statement by Ford, an interview and two questions: Is any part of your statement false? And, Did you make up any part of your statement?

She answered both with a no. The Virginia-based examiner, Jeremiah Hanafin, noted both answers were deemed "not indicative of deception," according to the report obtained by USA TODAY.

The report was sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee Wednesday ahead of Ford's planned testimony on Thursday. In a letter to the committee's leadership, Ford's attorneys said they would not provide any of Ford's medical records of the alleged assault.​

Get better sources...

Typical DemonRAT TRICK....Send the test 13 hours before the hearing...as Piglousi would say....you have to pass it in order to read it.....now explain why NO ONE got to see it until SHOW TIME and no one explained the test was rehearsed and given to her by a friend!...And....

Liar Exposed: Christine Blasey-Ford in Polygraph Perjury Trap | PSI Intl
Oct 3, 2018 · Ford lied to the US Senate last Thursday to hide her expertise in how to beat a lie detector test. She now likely faces prosecution and up to five .

Why would the Right do that to a 3rd place guy behind Biden and Bernie....No it was a lefty doing it to perhaps keep Jojo up front....hell the stupid firefighters union came out endorsing the pedophile Biden yesterday....wonder what he promised them?
Wohl and Burkman are known Tramp trolls, they got caught trying the same smear on Mueller for Tramp, Tramp owns this 100%.
Who?

Why would the Right do that to a 3rd place guy behind Biden and Bernie....No it was a lefty doing it to perhaps keep Jojo up front....hell the stupid firefighters union came out endorsing the pedophile Biden yesterday....wonder what he promised them?
Wohl and Burkman are known Tramp trolls, they got caught trying the same smear on Mueller for Tramp, Tramp owns this 100%.
Deranged little pissant....your logic is like your breath...it stinks....how many of these dirty DemonRAT exercises have we seen...Kavanaugh, Moore, Herman Caine....the list of scumbag dirty tricks is a hallmark of the ABNORMALS!
How long before the Dems begin eating their own?

Did you demand the same when that hag came forth to claim that Bret Kavanagh rubbed his stiffy against her 40 years ago? No police report, no witnesses, nothing, nada...just some airheaded, wispy-voiced harridan. I still wonder how much she was paid to pull her stunt.
So....discount she told people years ago. Discount she took a lie detector test. CRCs have to discount a lot.

She told people a few years ago, and her lie detector test results were never released. Why do you lie?

Those were factual statements. She did tell people years ago and she did take a lie detector test. That was testified to in a congressional hearing.

Even though not admissible in court, I'd be satisfied with side by side public lie detector tests. I bet everything i own that Kavanagh would fail miserably.

Oct 21, 2018 · The fact that Christine Blasey Ford's lawyers refused to release the results of her polygraph exam until the day before her testimony to the Senate

Here's the polygraph test Christine Blasey Ford took on her allegations against Kavanaugh

WASHINGTON - An examination taken by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford was released Wednesday, showing she passed a polygraph test over the sexual assault allegations she's lodged against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

The August 7 examination, held in a Maryland Hilton Hotel, consisted of a one-page, handwritten statement by Ford, an interview and two questions: Is any part of your statement false? And, Did you make up any part of your statement?

She answered both with a no. The Virginia-based examiner, Jeremiah Hanafin, noted both answers were deemed "not indicative of deception," according to the report obtained by USA TODAY.

The report was sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee Wednesday ahead of Ford's planned testimony on Thursday. In a letter to the committee's leadership, Ford's attorneys said they would not provide any of Ford's medical records of the alleged assault.​

Get better sources...

She also admitted that she was very unclear about what happened when she said it did. Hell, be-atch couldn't even remember where she was or how she got home. Those two questions were loaded and she could easily pass a rigged polygraph. I'd like to see her pass when some real questions were posed.

Funny, no people from "years ago" came forward to testify about her alleged incident. Lie detector tests can be subverted. What's a CRC? Why didn't she make a complaint when it happened? Oh, yeah, she didn't recall where or when it all happened then. Only 40 years later, when she was paid for her "testimony" did she come forward. Yup! You wanna buy a bridge?
People remember her telling them about it years ago...please keep up. Before his hearing was NOT the first time she's talked of it. And how many of donnie's cronies are willing to take lie detector tests.....?

Lie detector tests are not admissible in a court of law, and there is a damn good reason why!
True...but when one is willing to take one....and another is not.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How many parents of missing kids take lie detector tests and pass, then are found to have murdered their own children?

Get better sources...

She also admitted that she was very unclear about what happened when she said it did. Hell, be-atch couldn't even remember where she was or how she got home. Those two questions were loaded and she could easily pass a rigged polygraph. I'd like to see her pass when some real questions were posed.

She also borrowed someone's cell phone to call for a ride when cell phones were thousands of dollars and very rare.

So... when is Buttplug going to respond to this?

I haven't heard anything. I have my doubts as to the veracity of the story though too.

So far, I find this very suspicious. No details, nothing but "feelz", and the first anyone hears about it is a blog post teaser, "I'll tell my story to the nation later"? Nope, sorry. Show me a police report, show me some witnesses, give me something that doesn't look remarkably like a play for attention.

That lie detector test was a fraud from the word go. She was coached. it was given by a friend, and no actual results were ever published. You are a lying sack of shit, just like Ford.

Shows just how terrified the right is.

But, until trampanzees address trump's crimes and "sins", they have no right to judge others.

Get better sources...

Why? Your source proves it was fraudulent:

" consisted of a one-page, handwritten statement by Ford, an interview and two questions: Is any part of your statement false? And, Did you make up any part of your statement?

She answered both with a no."

Where were the test questions to establish her reactions to truthful answer to be used for comparison? There are none, because they were never asked.

If that isn't fraudulent, I am the King of Romania!

Apparently, your ignorance of general facts extends to lie detector tests also. Why are you such a dumbass?

Why? Your source proves it was fraudulent:

" consisted of a one-page, handwritten statement by Ford, an interview and two questions: Is any part of your statement false? And, Did you make up any part of your statement?

She answered both with a no."

Where were the test questions to establish her reactions to truthful answer to be used for comparison? There are none, because they were never asked.

If that isn't fraudulent, I am the King of Romania!

Apparently, your ignorance of general facts extends to lie detector tests also. Why are you such a dumbass?

dimocraps are such incredibly dishonest scum, they're not trying to pass a counterfeit $20 bill, they're trying to tell you a $30 dollar is as legit as can be.

IOW, dimocraps are scum

Always have been, always will be.

And CNN just said this --

Marco Rubio

✔@marcorubio

Just saw @CNN shamefully call what is happening today in #Venezuela a “coup attempt” @jguaido is recognized as legitimate interim President of #Venezuela by constitution,over 50 countries & OAS.

The only coup is the one carried out by #Cuba in support of dictator #Maduro

scum

The whole leftist/hollywood/media/academia complex.

10:05 AM - Apr 30, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

9,294 people are talking about this

RICK ROLLED by SOMEONE with a lot of money and has HUGE POWER in the DeathRAT party.... How many times have we seen this scenario played out on Republicans....

The mayor of South Bend, Indiana and an upstart 2020 presidential candidate has been accused of sexual assault.

“My name is Hunter Kelly. I am 21 years old. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. For the past three nights, I have not slept even a single hour. I have vomited eight times,” Kelly said in a Medium blog post.

(Excerpt) Read more at bigleaguepolitics.com .

George Soros also has been putting his tentacles into the Rat primary and trying to remove anyone in the way of Kamel Harris, the ignorant slut, so keep that in mind as well.

Here is the quote of the complaint from the article: "I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward. I am a gay man. I have been grappling with my identity for a number of years. I live, work, and attend college in rural Michigan. I know that by coming forward, I will make a hard life even harder. But I must do so — I must do so — for my country, for other gay men like me, and most importantly to stop a very bad man from becoming President of the United States. I must confess that this is the toughest thing I have ever had to do. For two weeks now, I have been contemplating suicide. I see myself jumping from a building or a bridge. I know that years and years of counseling may lie in front of me."
Republicans are trumping up sexual assault charges on every democratic candidate.

Well, they learned it by watching you leftists all these years; so by all means, be a hypocrite and condemn it now.

You can accuse anyone of anything. Proving it is much more difficult.

These seems to be an attempt to smear the man. Seems its also not true.

RICK ROLLED by SOMEONE with a lot of money and has HUGE POWER in the DeathRAT party.... How many times have we seen this scenario played out on Republicans....

The mayor of South Bend, Indiana and an upstart 2020 presidential candidate has been accused of sexual assault.

“My name is Hunter Kelly. I am 21 years old. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. For the past three nights, I have not slept even a single hour. I have vomited eight times,” Kelly said in a Medium blog post.

(Excerpt) Read more at bigleaguepolitics.com .

George Soros also has been putting his tentacles into the Rat primary and trying to remove anyone in the way of Kamel Harris, the ignorant slut, so keep that in mind as well.

Here is the quote of the complaint from the article: "I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward. I am a gay man. I have been grappling with my identity for a number of years. I live, work, and attend college in rural Michigan. I know that by coming forward, I will make a hard life even harder. But I must do so — I must do so — for my country, for other gay men like me, and most importantly to stop a very bad man from becoming President of the United States. I must confess that this is the toughest thing I have ever had to do. For two weeks now, I have been contemplating suicide. I see myself jumping from a building or a bridge. I know that years and years of counseling may lie in front of me."

This sex stuff is Bernie and Warren. It reeks of them.

Get better sources...

She also borrowed someone's cell phone to call for a ride when cell phones were thousands of dollars and very rare.

Get better sources.

FACT CHECK: Did Christine Blasey Ford Claim She Called a Friend on a Cellphone in 1982?

Forum List

Back