🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media Fails To Report Gang Firebombing Paris Bus While Yelling ‘Allah Akbar [VIDEO]

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Just another day in muzzieland...French style!

The Daily Caller ^ | Aug. 3, 2016 | Alex Pfeiffer
American media has been noticeably silent about the Molotov cocktail firebombing of a bus in Paris last week by a large gang which yelled ‘Allah Akbar.’ The attack happened just after midnight on July 28 in the Paris neighborhood of Saint-Denis. Video shows a roadblock stopping the bus in the street and then a group of young males proceeding to throw Molotov cocktails into the city bus. The bus bursts into flames and burns down into a metal hull. French publication Figaro reported that gang members told the bus driver and five passengers to get out of the bus before...

American media has been noticeably silent about the Molotov cocktail firebombing of a bus in Paris last week by a large gang which yelled ‘Allah Akbar.’ The attack happened just after midnight on July 28 in the Paris neighborhood of Saint-Denis. Video shows a roadblock stopping the bus in the street and then a group of young males proceeding to throw Molotov cocktails into the city bus. The bus bursts into flames and burns down into a metal hull. French publication Figaro reported that gang members told the bus driver and five passengers to get out of the bus before...

Ummm.... maybe because there's no evidence of anyone yelling "allah akhbar" and DC just made that up for the gullible?

Don't take my word for it -- here's a local article from that day.
Here's another.
Here's the Le Figaro article cited.

Not one of them mention "allah akhbar" or any connection to Muslims or any religion at all.

Gullible's Travels....

• Banned

Ummm.... maybe because there's no evidence of anyone yelling "allah akhbar" and DC just made that up for the gullible?

Here's another.

Not one of them mention "allah akhbar" or any connection to Muslims or any religion at all.

Gullible's Travels....

OCDPogo, old girl, do you think a LOCAL PAPER would be AFRAID to print anything that would make a bunch of muslim terrorists mad at them and MIGHT, JUST MIGHT use some of those SAME BOMBS to BLOW UP the newspaper...I mean,after all, the French have NO SPINE, and after Charlie Hebdo, NO FUCKING BALLS! Please, go back to your dildo, and OOOOZE!

Here's another.

Gullible's Travels....

OCDPogo, old girl, do you think a LOCAL PAPER would be AFRAID to print anything that would make a bunch of muslim terrorists mad at them and MIGHT, JUST MIGHT use some of those SAME BOMBS to BLOW UP the newspaper...I mean,after all, the French have NO SPINE, and after Charlie Hebdo, NO FUCKING BALLS! Please, go back to your dildo, and OOOOZE!

So in other words you have nothing. I posted three links, you: zero.

Punked yet again because you don't have the mental capacity to vet your own hair-on-fire website headlines.
Poor Pissyante.

• Banned

Here's another.

Gullible's Travels....

Punked yet again because you don't have the mental capacity to vet your own hair-on-fire website headlines.
Poor Pissyante.

So, you think LINKS make you right...I have one below in my signature...makes me right also by YOUR definition! Poor OCDPogo girl, just can't shut her pie hole before I stick something in it!

Here's another.

Gullible's Travels....

Poor Pissyante.

So, you think LINKS make you right...I have one below in my signature...makes me right also by YOUR definition! Poor OCDPogo girl, just can't shut her pie hole before I stick something in it!

So in other words not only are you too dense to vet your own troll articles -- you're so dense you actually come back to bump the thread reiterating yet again that you have no evidence and sucked it hook, line and sinker.

You go, Sparkles.

:dig:

• Banned

Here's another.

Gullible's Travels....

Poor Pissyante.

So in other words not only are you too dense to vet your own troll articles -- you're so dense you actually come back to bump the thread reiterating yet again that you have no evidence and sucked it hook, line and sinker.

You go, Sparkles.

:dig:
Links aren't evidence, if they are, I just proved you're a fucking idiot with my signature...deny it!...:ahole-1:LOLOLOL!

Forum List

Back