Media: form "1023" a Nothingburger. "uncorroborated" and "verified"

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
As a conservative, I was excited when Chuck Grassley released "form 1023" of the fbi allegedly proving Joe Biden crimes.
But then I started reading the details. The Hill called the allegations of this form "uncorroborated"
'The uncorroborated allegations of Biden corruption and bribery are related to his son Hunter’s business relationship with Ukrainian energy company Burisma and were part of an FBI form released by by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) last week."

Politico called it "uncorroborated" Republicans released an uncorroborated FBI record at the heart of a Biden bribery allegation.
ABC News called it "unverified" In rare move, senator releases unverified FBI source report alleging Biden bribe

Now I'm not excited because what I thought was a smoking gun because the word "form" sounded so official and hardcore. But it was just a bunch of anonymous allegations.

Bummer.

Nobody is buying it anymore, shitlib.
You said nothing about the form.
1690339266151.gif

As a conservative, I was excited when Chuck Grassley released "form 1023" of the fbi allegedly proving Joe Biden crimes.
But then I started reading the details. The Hill called the allegations of this form "uncorroborated"
'The uncorroborated allegations of Biden corruption and bribery are related to his son Hunter’s business relationship with Ukrainian energy company Burisma and were part of an FBI form released by by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) last week."

Politico called it "uncorroborated" Republicans released an uncorroborated FBI record at the heart of a Biden bribery allegation.
ABC News called it "unverified" In rare move, senator releases unverified FBI source report alleging Biden bribe

Now I'm not excited because what I thought was a smoking gun because the word "form" sounded so official and hardcore. But it was just a bunch of anonymous allegations.

Bummer.

Please define "conservative"

If you need some help, here you go:

Conservapedia

Otherwise, fuck off.

Bummer.
Great point and can I add...

Why didn't the GOP release corroborated allegations or evidence?

Cause the have none. This is the best they got and it is piss poor. This really only proves Biden even more innocent, after all the investigation they find any real evidence...

GOP/Trumpers, thanks for your service of verifying the President..

me: The fbi form 1023 contains anonymous unfounded allegations.
jgalt: Define conservative!
LOL
I think US has gone daft down there road of Leftie or Rightie...

I say you think the same:
A Good Liberal Leader is better than a bad Conservative One
A Good Conservative Leader is better than a bad Liberal One

Where we might differ is:
Your view is that :
A Good Conservative Leader is better than a Good Liberal One
while I view
A Good Liberal Leader is better than a Good Conservative One

That is very simplistic but starts a basic premise...

Trump by the way is not a Conservative, he was a Populist Authoritarian, he was also pretty much incompetent and would have done more damage if he had better skills.
But what he did do is hijack the Conservative base and turn them very tribal to the point they lost their principles.

Great point and can I add...

Why didn't the GOP release corroborated allegations or evidence?

Cause the have none. This is the best they got and it is piss poor. This really only proves Biden even more innocent, after all the investigation they find any real evidence...

GOP/Trumpers, thanks for your service of verifying the President..
So, cover up at all costs eh?

I think US has gone daft down there road of Leftie or Rightie...

I say you think the same:
A Good Liberal Leader is better than a bad Conservative One
A Good Conservative Leader is better than a bad Liberal One

Where we might differ is:
Your view is that :
A Good Conservative Leader is better than a Good Liberal One
while I view
A Good Liberal Leader is better than a Good Conservative One

That is very simplistic but starts a basic premise...

Trump by the way is not a Conservative, he was a Populist Authoritarian, he was also pretty much incompetent and would have done more damage if he had better skills.
But what he did do is hijack the Conservative base and turn them very tribal to the point they lost their principles.
Biden is taking bribes from our enemies, and you’re stuck on “get Trump”….

Bummer.

As a liar, you suck at trying to convince anyone that you are a conservative. But feel free to keep lying little progressive loon.

So, cover up at all costs eh?
So the GOP have spent millions in investigating and they couldn't find any evidence...

You are going full Tinkerbell, you have been told by your media sources that there must be something there...
Can you see that you could be suffering from a mild psychosis. You have been constantly day in, day out told there is corruption...
But reality is that there is nothing there, this is the facts, the people who had to do the real checking said there is nothing there...

Now you are clinging to to your psychosis. How could you have believed something for so long and so deeply, and it turns out to be a fabrication...

Remember those News Sources get paid a lot of money (from advertisers) to tell you what you want to hear... It is there Business Model and just look at the Dominion v Fox News case to see why...

Forum List

Back