Media is questioning its low standard for Trump vs Harris

YOU are the mindless robotic cheerleader that WE LAUGH AT.
Ah, yes, the old "I know you are, but what am I?" routine. Or is it, "I'm rubber and you're glue. What you say bounces off of me and sticks to you"? Whichever, it ceased being relevant long ago.

For 2 months they constantly ran stories about Biden’s age. Trump is now the oldest person to ever get nominated (from a major party) to run for President.

Not a peep from the press about his age and clear mental frailty.
That's because he doesn't exhibit mental decline like Quid Pro Joe did. His age isn't as relevant as his cognitive ability, and Joe's was failing.

So Nikki haley was in charge of security at the Capitol? He said it.
Need we devolve into dueling sound bites? Quid Pro Joe's decline was so graphic, so totally on display that it couldn't finally be explained away, ignored, called fake news, and whatever else you guys were trying to do to cover it up. All of a sudden, you got your marching orders through the fax machine, and he was thrown under the bus.

Yes..if you’re going to make statements...you’re going to have to eat those from your blob.

Care to inject some bleach and go for it?
Given that I have no blob, you're kind of wandering alone in left field. I don't remember anyone saying to inject bleach, that would be a really odd thing to say. See if you can find it.

Given that I have no blob, you're kind of wandering alone in left field.
Ahh, intellectual dishonesty...the hallmark of every blob supporter.
I don't remember anyone saying to inject bleach, that would be a really odd thing to say. See if you can find it.

Let me guess...your computer suddenly won’t play a video.

Ahh, intellectual dishonesty...the hallmark of every blob supporter.

Let me guess...your computer suddenly won’t play a video.
1. There are no blobs around, which is good, because they would be scary.
2. Quote for me anywhere in there that TRUMP! said to inject bleach. Many have made that claim, none have proved it. If you saw that and thought he said to inject yourself with bleach, you're either not paying any attention, stupid, or both.

1. There are no blobs around, which is good, because they would be scary.
More intellectual dishonesty.
2. Quote for me anywhere in there that TRUMP! said to inject bleach. Many have made that claim, none have proved it. If you saw that and thought he said to inject yourself with bleach, you're either not paying any attention, stupid, or both.
Disinfectant/bleach. Wow dude...your alternate “facts” are failing you.

Does it hurt to get beaten in every debate?

Are these blobs in the room with you right now?

You went looking and couldn't find it, could you?

I'll let you know if it happens. Thus far, not so much.
I guess you didn’t want to comment on your blob saying injecting bleach. I can’t blame you. You probably feel like a moron for saying he didn’t.

Lets move on...

He said he lost the election “by a whisker” the other day after saying he won and won by a lot for 4 years.

Do you want to talk about how delusional your blob was or are you going to still pretend that you don’t know who I’m talking about?

Isn’t that a sign of mental decline? For both you and him?

That's because he doesn't exhibit mental decline like Quid Pro Joe did. His age isn't as relevant as his cognitive ability, and Joe's was failing.

Trump's shows every indication of mental decline. He can't even finish a sentence. His rally speeches are crazy stream of consciousness blither, and threats against his "enemies". He just pinpalls from topic to topic sayiing crazy shit and threatening retribution on his enemies, while lying about the border, inflation, and crime.

Everyone is questioning his mental acuity.

Forum List

Back