🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media Outlets Ordered To Destroy Trump

Notice these women are dragged out right when another batch of wiki leaks comes out exposing Hillary as a corrupt liar, unfit for president. At some point the media won't be able to provide cover for Hillary's betrayals.

Cry more.
Must make you feel good that the media has sold its soul, losing all objectivity and neutrality when covering these candidates. Voting for Hillary is basically rewarding this corruption and moves us closer to fascism and a banana republic.

Apparently you haven't seen/heard the video tape of Trump admitting that he sexually attacks women.....or maybe you choose to ignore it, which in that case makes you the one that is rewarding the corruption and moving us closer to a banana republic (with a dictator), no less.

Thankfully the American people will reject this sorry excuse of a human being and send him back to his tower to sulk.
There is no such tape.

Yeah, if you say so: :badgrin:

Oh, and global warming doesn't exist either in case you were about to ask.[/QUOTE]

And what color is the sky in your world?
p5294_column_grid_12.jpg

Notice these women are dragged out right when another batch of wiki leaks comes out exposing Hillary as a corrupt liar, unfit for president. At some point the media won't be able to provide cover for Hillary's betrayals.

Cry more.
Must make you feel good that the media has sold its soul, losing all objectivity and neutrality when covering these candidates. Voting for Hillary is basically rewarding this corruption and moves us closer to fascism and a banana republic.

In truth, the American press sold their souls in the 60s....they just came out into the open this year.....

Cry more.

Apparently you haven't seen/heard the video tape of Trump admitting that he sexually attacks women.....or maybe you choose to ignore it, which in that case makes you the one that is rewarding the corruption and moving us closer to a banana republic (with a dictator), no less.

Thankfully the American people will reject this sorry excuse of a human being and send him back to his tower to sulk.
There is no such tape.

Oh, and global warming doesn't exist either in case you were about to ask.

p5294_column_grid_12.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Your posts are 100% horseshit. Trump never said he sexually attacks women. Because you feminist types are brainwashed, you think all sexual advances by a man are "attacks", but they aren't.

I think what's going on is because you're a butch ugly dyke like most feminists, no man ever propositions you in any way, so you form your warped worldview around that bitter fact. Real women don't hate men, aren't afraid of them, and don't scream "rape!" every time a man is attracted to them.

You people are pathetic!

Fox News host Bill O’Reilly believes that “at least three” media organizations “have ordered their employees to destroy” Donald Trump.

He BELIEVES it to be true but cant confirm it. Sounds like another Obama Birth Cert Scam where all you need is a belief to demand answers from people to explain why you believe it

So you haven't been paying attention to the Wikileaks huh?

See? You had the chance to make your case and instead you opted to ask leading questions. Know why? Because you dont have proof of anything. Even O'Reilly says "He BELIEVES"...and what he believes doesnt matter. Only what he can prove, right?

maggie-540x295.png

medialist.png

cocktail1.png

cocktail2.png

cocktail31.png
cocktail4.png

Exclusive: New Leak on Clinton's Cozy Press Relationship

Yeah sure....except for the fact:

There is now definitive proof that the Russians hackers have been doctoring the emails, being sent and then leaked by WikiLeaks. The emails were hacked from the Democratic National Convention and those working on behalf of Hillary Clinton’s campaign. The wholesale dumping of these emails by WikiLeaks is designed to discredit Hillary Clinton.

It is important to view these emails with some skepticism. In one of the leaked emails, Kurt Eichenwald, a reporter who writes for Newsweek, proves that his work was erroneously attributed to Sidney Bumenthal, an advisor to Hillary Clinton.

WikiLeaks Is Leaking Doctored Emails By Russian Hackers

Nice try....but a tad late.....because Trump won't be able to recover. He is one that keeps digging when he is already in a hole. :dig:

Interesting write up. I went to a liberal source to check it out though, what you are reading to make yourself feel better? It's false.

WikiTweaks
A speculative game of telephone led to the false assertion WikiLeaks had published forged anti-Clinton documents in their October 2016 e-mail dump.
FALSE: Newsweek Proves That WikiLeaks Is Leaking Phony 'Hillary Clinton Emails'

The reality is, you'll have to get used to it, is that Hillary is practiced in the arts of Machiavellian politics. She is a globalist, a war monger, and a crony capitalist. Don't delude yourself that these leaks aren't real, they are, get used to the fact that she is evil.

So your choice is, a womanizer, or a sociopathic lying warmonger. The choice, really is, pretty clear.

Someone who disrespects a few women and minorities at home? Or someone who will cause thousands, maybe millions of women and minorities all over the world to be killed? It really isn't that difficult.

Cry more.

There is no such tape.

p5294_column_grid_12.jpg

Your posts are 100% horseshit. Trump never said he sexually attacks women. Because you feminist types are brainwashed, you think all sexual advances by a man are "attacks", but they aren't.

Groping women without their consent is sexual attack. Because you sexual predators don't want to consider it sexual attack does not mean that it isn't. It would be beneficial for ignorant people to find out what the law says in their state so they don't end up in jail.

Specific laws vary by state, but sexual assault generally refers to any crime in which the offender subjects the victim to sexual touching that is unwanted and offensive. These crimes can range from sexual groping or assault/battery, to attempted rape.
Sexual Assault Overview - FindLaw

I think what's going on is because you're a butch ugly dyke like most feminists, no man ever propositions you in any way, so you form your warped worldview around that bitter fact. Real women don't hate men, aren't afraid of them, and don't scream "rape!" every time a man is attracted to them.

You people are pathetic!

Your personal attacks only goes to show that you are an ignorant repulsive person who may very well be a sexual predator. Deplorable would be considered too nice a word to define you. It's no wonder that you defend Trump, the pedophile and chief sexual predator.

Cry more.

In truth, the American press sold their souls in the 60s....they just came out into the open this year.....

In truth, Trump is losing. Badly. And you're ilk are scrambling for excuses to absolve Trump and the GOP of any responsibility for the outcome of his own campaign.

When you have to frontload excuses for pathetic failure a month before the election, things clearly haven't gone the way you imagined they would, eh?

And was done by a democrat....the party of racism.......

I understand you'd prefer to define each party based on behavior or platforms of that party from 50, 100, or 150 years ago. The rest of us live in 2016. Keep up.
Democrats haven't changed.

That's right.....unlike the chameleons in the Republican party who can be whatever it takes to get them an "R" in the WH. They used to be the party of "family values" and the "moral majority" but are now willing to elect a pedophile, a sexual predator, a liar, a person with no honor or decorum just so they can be in control. Too bad for you....America doesn't agree with you.

So you've decided to ignore Wikileaks too huh?

The doctored ones?
As I have already shown, there aren't any doctored ones, you have fallen for some bad rumors and wishful thinking.
FALSE: Newsweek Proves That WikiLeaks Is Leaking Phony 'Hillary Clinton Emails'

Last edited:
Hollywood’s Fascination with Fifty Shades of Grey
By Jeanne Croteau
~ 2 min read
In just a few days, the film adaptation of the wildly popular novel, Fifty Shades of Grey, will hit theaters and I can’t help but take a moment to really appreciate the phenomenon. Not only has the book (and its two sequels) done incredibly well but it seems to have sparked somewhat of a sexual revolution and awakening among women. It’s worth noting, however, that many men have picked up a copy and even Doctor Oz dedicated an entire episode to the book.

Of course, the hype hasn’t escaped the Hollywood crowd with many celebrities expressing their love for Fifty Shades but what is it that has everyone so captivated?

Radio and television personality, Ryan Seacrest, feels like the book has had educational value. In an interview, he admitted: “I’m obsessed. I’m past the bathtub scene, so I’m making progress. It’s fascinating to see something like that capture the zeitgeist and also it’s really interesting to read… And I’m using it as a manual. I think it can be a study book for a lot of people… Parts of it can be a workbook.”

As Amanda de Cadenet, host of The Conversation, explained: “Whatever it is that gets women to talk openly about what’s going on for them is a good thing. So whatever that catalyst is, I’m for it. . . But I also know in real life being blinded by desire to such a degree can only get you into trouble. It’s a fantasy, and fantasies are awesome as long as you don’t start living them in real life.”

blog.jpg

Hollywood’s Fascination with Fifty Shades of Grey
By Jeanne Croteau
~ 2 min read
In just a few days, the film adaptation of the wildly popular novel, Fifty Shades of Grey, will hit theaters and I can’t help but take a moment to really appreciate the phenomenon. Not only has the book (and its two sequels) done incredibly well but it seems to have sparked somewhat of a sexual revolution and awakening among women. It’s worth noting, however, that many men have picked up a copy and even Doctor Oz dedicated an entire episode to the book.

Of course, the hype hasn’t escaped the Hollywood crowd with many celebrities expressing their love for Fifty Shades but what is it that has everyone so captivated?

Radio and television personality, Ryan Seacrest, feels like the book has had educational value. In an interview, he admitted: “I’m obsessed. I’m past the bathtub scene, so I’m making progress. It’s fascinating to see something like that capture the zeitgeist and also it’s really interesting to read… And I’m using it as a manual. I think it can be a study book for a lot of people… Parts of it can be a workbook.”

As Amanda de Cadenet, host of The Conversation, explained: “Whatever it is that gets women to talk openly about what’s going on for them is a good thing. So whatever that catalyst is, I’m for it. . . But I also know in real life being blinded by desire to such a degree can only get you into trouble. It’s a fantasy, and fantasies are awesome as long as you don’t start living them in real life.”

View attachment 93412

Odd, I wasn't aware that 50 Shades of Grey was running for president. But hey, good luck trying to absolve Trump from responsibility for his own words by comparing him to a fictional character.

Tell us how that works out.

There is no such tape.

p5294_column_grid_12.jpg

Groping women without their consent is sexual attack. Because you sexual predators don't want to consider it sexual attack does not mean that it isn't. It would be beneficial for ignorant people to find out what the law says in their state so they don't end up in jail.

Specific laws vary by state, but sexual assault generally refers to any crime in which the offender subjects the victim to sexual touching that is unwanted and offensive. These crimes can range from sexual groping or assault/battery, to attempted rape.

You people are pathetic!

Your personal attacks only goes to show that you are an ignorant repulsive person who may very well be a sexual predator. Deplorable would be considered too nice a word to define you. It's no wonder that you defend Trump, the pedophile and chief sexual predator.

See, that the key there, isn't it, it has to be, "unwanted and offensive," doesn't it?

I thought Trump said on the tape, that when you are rich, powerful and famous, these women just let you do this to them? I thought that was the whole point of the conversation, that the one woman DIDN'T let him do it to her, and so he didn't do it to her. Or are you to obtuse to follow that through?

Cry more.

In truth, Trump is losing. Badly. And you're ilk are scrambling for excuses to absolve Trump and the GOP of any responsibility for the outcome of his own campaign.

When you have to frontload excuses for pathetic failure a month before the election, things clearly haven't gone the way you imagined they would, eh?

I don't really care, on way or the other to tell the truth.

I just find it fascinating how the elites fool and brainwash the chattel, I honestly do.

The smarter folks see what is going on, the more ignorant ones? Well, they fall for the smoke and mirrors.

Did it ever occur to you that Trump might be losing so badly on purpose? The fact that this incriminating tape was made with a member of the Bush family is just a bit too obvious, don't ya think?

Cry more.

Your ilk keeps saying Trump is losing and have done so since he won the nomination. Then your ilk posts Trump bashing threads to the tune of 17 and hour and you want us ilk to believe you are confident? You're scared shitless.

NOW TO REAL WORLD ABUSE OF WOMEN, NOT BS...
WORLDPOST
Former ISIS Sex Slave Jail Is Now American HQ In Fight To Retake Major Iraqi City
The U.S.-backed bid to retake Mosul will feature several fighting forces. Some are bitter rivals, but all are hellbent on driving out ISIS.

There is no such tape.

p5294_column_grid_12.jpg

You people are pathetic!

None of those things have been proven, so it's nothing more than you hate Trump because he reminds you no man has ever wanted to octopus you during a plane ride because you're a bitter ugly old hag who isn't worth the tic-tacs.

the vacuum when the US left Iraq led to multitudes of women in abusive captivity by ISIS thanks to Obama and Clinton.
alalam_635871830070333520_25f_4x3.jpg

Only under "exceptional circumstances," the manifesto says, should women pursue things outside of the home.

The manifesto—which is formally titled "Women in the Islamic State: Manifesto and Case Study"—was translated from Arabic to English by the Quilliam Foundation’s Charlie Winter shortly after it surfaced online earlier this year. It was purportedly developed by the media wing of Al-Khanssaa Brigade, an all-female military unit of the Islamic State, as a recruitment tool.

The media gave Trump over a billion dollars worth of free campaign advertisement and Trump welcomed and manipulated every second of it....the problem with ego's is that they grow and because of this growth, Trump believed as he once said, he could stand in the middle of street shoot a man and still get votes....so its only fitting to see that what created this monster, see that it's destroyed and its not the media....its Trumps ego...this guy is on a mission of self destruction, he doesn't want to be president, never did and you nuts need to come to terms with this....otherwise he'd get focus, listen to his people and become a better candidate...instead of running around the country defending shit that has no defense to it.

Cry more.

Despite all the bullshit it sounded like guys bragging to each other about hitting on women. Heard it a thousand times. On the other hand you're voting for someone who intimidated and attacked women who had been raped and assaulted. And in some cases even laughed about it. Oh the fake outrage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back