🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media Outlets Ordered To Destroy Trump

The media gave Trump over a billion dollars worth of free campaign advertisement and Trump welcomed and manipulated every second of it....the problem with ego's is that they grow and because of this growth, Trump believed as he once said, he could stand in the middle of street shoot a man and still get votes....so its only fitting to see that what created this monster, see that it's destroyed and its not the media....its Trumps ego...this guy is on a mission of self destruction, he doesn't want to be president, never did and you nuts need to come to terms with this....otherwise he'd get focus, listen to his people and become a better candidate...instead of running around the country defending shit that has no defense to it.
Yeah, the media made sure Trump is the nominee because the other ones would have kicked Hillary's ass. but it looks like they may have miscalculated. Rasmussen has Trump leading nationally by two, this is after the debate and the so called "bombshell" audio tape.

Notice these women are dragged out right when another batch of wiki leaks comes out exposing Hillary as a corrupt liar, unfit for president. At some point the media won't be able to provide cover for Hillary's betrayals.

Cry more.
Must make you feel good that the media has sold its soul, losing all objectivity and neutrality when covering these candidates. Voting for Hillary is basically rewarding this corruption and moves us closer to fascism and a banana republic.

In truth, the American press sold their souls in the 60s....they just came out into the open this year.....

In truth, Trump is losing. Badly. And you're ilk are scrambling for excuses to absolve Trump and the GOP of any responsibility for the outcome of his own campaign.

When you have to frontload excuses for pathetic failure a month before the election, things clearly haven't gone the way you imagined they would, eh?
And your ilk has absolved Hillary of all the corruption, lies, fraud, and criminal behavior as exposed by the wiki leaks emails.

Notice these women are dragged out right when another batch of wiki leaks comes out exposing Hillary as a corrupt liar, unfit for president. At some point the media won't be able to provide cover for Hillary's betrayals.

Cry more.
Must make you feel good that the media has sold its soul, losing all objectivity and neutrality when covering these candidates. Voting for Hillary is basically rewarding this corruption and moves us closer to fascism and a banana republic.

In truth, the American press sold their souls in the 60s....they just came out into the open this year.....

In truth, Trump is losing. Badly. And you're ilk are scrambling for excuses to absolve Trump and the GOP of any responsibility for the outcome of his own campaign.

When you have to frontload excuses for pathetic failure a month before the election, things clearly haven't gone the way you imagined they would, eh?
And your ilk has absolved Hillary of all the corruption, lies, fraud, and criminal behavior as exposed by the wiki leaks emails.

The FBI has already investigated Hillary. They found nothing criminal. No one ever has.

Meanwhile, Trump continues to embellish his already ludicriously complicated and laughably implausible conspiracy horseshit as a pathetic excuse for his own incompetent campaign and inept leadership.

Cry more.

The FBI has already investigated Hillary. They found nothing criminal. No one ever has.

Meanwhile, Trump continues to embellish his already ludicriously complicated and laughably implausible conspiracy horseshit as a pathetic excuse for his own incompetent campaign and inept leadership.
Ha ha ha. A corrupt Administration and a corrupt candidate conspired with various department heads not to press charges. Wot a surprise! Maybe Bill did talk about his grandchildren and golf for 40 minutes in the back of the plane with the attorney general a few days before the decision? What fools!

Why don't you review the wiki leak emails and get back to us. Especially the part where they conspire to screw Sanders, kiss Wall Street and big bank's asses, and wanting to create all out open borders and free trade surrendering the sovereignty and security of this country.

I think Bill and Loretta spent those 40 minutes starting with her giving Bill some oral foreplay. Bill then started with a rimmy and worked his way up to her glorious tits which he lathered up with foam antibacterial soap from the lavatory. He then began to titty fuck her, but not to a climax. He then flipped her like a pancake and rutted her doggy style over the drink cart until she screamed in sheer ecstasy. Then they had a cigarette and discussed going easy on the wife. Sweating and spent, they got dressed then exited the plane.

Yeah....that's about 40 minutes I think.

Ha ha ha. A corrupt Administration and a corrupt candidate conspired with various department heads not to press charges. Wot a surprise! Maybe Bill did talk about his grandchildren and golf for 40 minutes in the back of the plane with the attorney general a few days before the decision? What fools!

Now who am I to believe? The director of the FBI James Comey.....or some schmo off the internet who insists that he knows better?

Sorry, slick...but our sources are not equal.

Why don't you review the wiki leak emails and get back to us. Especially the part where they conspire to screw Sanders, kiss Wall Street and big bank's asses, and wanting to create all out open borders and free trade surrendering the sovereignty and security of this country.

Why don't you make your own argument and back it with evidence rather than alluding to claims you clearly can't back up?

As I can back up every claim I make about Mr. 'Grab them by the pussy"

It's war on Trump on orders from the Hillary Campaign:

OReilly.png

Fox News host Bill O’Reilly believes that “at least three” media organizations “have ordered their employees to destroy” Donald Trump.

“It’s a complicated situation, but I think everyone can agree — except for the media organizations that now have ordered their employees to destroy Trump — there’s at least three of them,” O’Reilly said during an on-air interview Monday afternoon with colleague Bill Hemmer. “And, I can’t say who they are right now because I don’t have it nailed down, but I am 100 percent convinced.”

O’Reilly continued, “These media organizations have actually put out, ‘If you support Trump, your career is done.'”

Bill O'Reilly: Media Outlets 'Ordered Their Employees to Destroy' Donald Trump
I don't believe for a moment that anyone has been "ordered" to do anything. That's not how it works.

There doesn't have to BE any "ordering". The overall media culture (particularly national media) is naturally liberal (with a few obvious exceptions) and they report accordingly.

Reporting objectively and completely are simply no longer priorities. At least 85% of the national media loathes Trump and they feel little obligation to hide it.

"Orders" would be an unnecessary redundancy.

OReilly.png

Fox News host Bill O’Reilly believes that “at least three” media organizations “have ordered their employees to destroy” Donald Trump.

“It’s a complicated situation, but I think everyone can agree — except for the media organizations that now have ordered their employees to destroy Trump — there’s at least three of them,” O’Reilly said during an on-air interview Monday afternoon with colleague Bill Hemmer. “And, I can’t say who they are right now because I don’t have it nailed down, but I am 100 percent convinced.”

O’Reilly continued, “These media organizations have actually put out, ‘If you support Trump, your career is done.'”

I don't believe for a moment that anyone has been "ordered" to do anything. That's not how it works.

There doesn't have to BE any "ordering". The overall media culture (particularly national media) is naturally liberal (with a few obvious exceptions) and they report accordingly.

Reporting objectively and completely are simply no longer priorities. At least 85% of the national media loathes Trump and they feel little obligation to hide it.

So you're saying that most people in journalism aren't being ordered to do this? They're willingly part of one fraud after another?
I think that the media bosses are taking orders from the Hillary campaign. That's the way it works in all dictatorships. Dictators take over the media by putting their friend in charge, then they issue orders to them. The people that work for them have a choice, get with the program or look for another job. Competition for those jobs is so heavy that anyone can be replaced if they don't follow orders.
I used to be a Journalism major. There are thousands of people waiting for jobs in the media. Screw up and you're gone. One of my professors was a Producer for Channel 8 in San Diego, and he said media is a dog eat dog business. He pissed off the wrong person and lost his job. Don't bother being in journalism if you're a true conservative because they won't give you a chance. You have to think the same way and go to the same schools to be part of the club.

Well somebody decides what to air. FOX reported this morning the networks are spending on average 9 minutes on allegations on Trump's bad behavior with women to 30 seconds on Hillary/Democrat wikileaks, which involves corruption at the highest levels of government.

Only a handful of corporations own the media outlets and they obvious like the way things are since they are gobbling up wealth like black holes. So yes, there's a culture downstream but the bosses call the shots.

OReilly.png

For now.

The media gave Trump over a billion dollars worth of free campaign advertisement and Trump welcomed and manipulated every second of it....the problem with ego's is that they grow and because of this growth, Trump believed as he once said, he could stand in the middle of street shoot a man and still get votes....so its only fitting to see that what created this monster, see that it's destroyed and its not the media....its Trumps ego...this guy is on a mission of self destruction, he doesn't want to be president, never did and you nuts need to come to terms with this....otherwise he'd get focus, listen to his people and become a better candidate...instead of running around the country defending shit that has no defense to it.
Yeah, the media made sure Trump is the nominee because the other ones would have kicked Hillary's ass. but it looks like they may have miscalculated. Rasmussen has Trump leading nationally by two, this is after the debate and the so called "bombshell" audio tape.
LOLOLO....any poll from a right winged org. is rendered...useless....next?

LOLOLO....any poll from a right winged org. is rendered...useless....next?
Rasmussen isn't right wing, ass.

Now who am I to believe? The director of the FBI James Comey.....or some schmo off the internet who insists that he knows better?

Sorry, slick...but our sources are not equal.

Why don't you make your own argument and back it with evidence rather than alluding to claims you clearly can't back up?

As I can back up every claim I make about Mr. 'Grab them by the pussy"
Funny how that appeal to authority doesn't work on you potheads. I'm arguing with potheads in another thread that don't think pot is an hallucinogen even though the NIH lists it as such after scientific studies. Pothead denial vs the US government and science. It seems you all don't stick to expertise when it suits you.

the bush quisling earned his bones with this tape.........he is now on his way in hollywood....

OReilly.png

So you're saying that most people in journalism aren't being ordered to do this? They're willingly part of one fraud after another?
I think that the media bosses are taking orders from the Hillary campaign. That's the way it works in all dictatorships. Dictators take over the media by putting their friend in charge, then they issue orders to them. The people that work for them have a choice, get with the program or look for another job. Competition for those jobs is so heavy that anyone can be replaced if they don't follow orders.
I used to be a Journalism major. There are thousands of people waiting for jobs in the media. Screw up and you're gone. One of my professors was a Producer for Channel 8 in San Diego, and he said media is a dog eat dog business. He pissed off the wrong person and lost his job. Don't bother being in journalism if you're a true conservative because they won't give you a chance. You have to think the same way and go to the same schools to be part of the club.
I agree. I was in it for 18 years.

It's not a "conspiracy" or something that is planned or ordered or organized. It's simply built in to the culture, it's all a given. Yes, there are plenty of smirks and catty comments and (especially) insults, but the ideology is just a part of the foundation, and (importantly) OPINIONS from the ideology are treated as FACTS.

Further, and this is something I've discussed in "real life" with many, there is a phrase I can tell you I heard at least once or twice a week throughout my career: "The public is stupid". They have little regard for those who are as uninformed and ill-educated and intellectually stunted as "the public".

And yes, I'd say that during my time I knew three (3) strong conservatives. I can still freakin' picture each one of them.

OReilly.png

It's not a "conspiracy" or something that is planned or ordered or organized. It's simply built in to the culture, it's all a given. Yes, there are plenty of smirks and catty comments and (especially) insults, but the ideology is just a part of the foundation, and (importantly) OPINIONS from the ideology are treated as FACTS.

Further, and this is something I've discussed in "real life" with many, there is a phrase I can tell you I heard at least once or twice a week throughout my career: "The public is stupid". They have little regard for those who are as uninformed and ill-educated and intellectually stunted as "the public".

And yes, I'd say that during my time I knew three (3) strong conservatives. I can still freakin' picture each one of them.
They public has to be stupid to fall for the medias bull shit. But I think it's more to do with them having lives and not getting involved or at least informed.

In the South, the lower the education level the more they vote Democrat. In the North East being a liberal is just what you are. Being synical and having a rotten attitude makes you more closed minded and more easily manipulated by emotional issues rather than rational issues.

OReilly.png

They public has to be stupid to fall for the medias bull shit. But I think it's more to do with them having lives and not getting involved or at least informed.

In the South, the lower the education levr
Yeah, outside of the polls that indicate little trust in the media, I think they're busy with other things and view "the news" as a temporary distraction from everything else. And I'd probably put politics in the same category.

I can't really blame someone from tuning out from the bullshit, if that's what they're doing.

OReilly.png

In the South, the lower the education levr
Yeah, outside of the polls that indicate little trust in the media, I think they're busy with other things and view "the news" as a temporary distraction from everything else. And I'd probably put politics in the same category.

I can't really blame someone from tuning out from the bullshit, if that's what they're doing.
I don't watch it anymore. I don't watch the 3 mods from the first Fox debate. Brett Baer, Megyn Kelly, and Chris Wallace. Wallace is tough on everyone but the other two are in the tank for Hillary. I watch O'Reilly every once in awhile but he's a closet swelled headed NE liberal and a jerk. Now that guy makes Trump appear humble in comparison. But he also is a good journalist.

Forum List

Back