Media: "Trump won't renounce David Duke!"

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
payn_c13938320160306120100.jpg

I'm so glad we get a balanced view from the mainstream media.....

We do, if we but look for it ---

>> Asked if he would publicly reject the support of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said, “I just don’t know anything about him.” That’s nonsense:
  • Duke ran for governor of Louisiana in 1991 as a Republican, and Trump said at the time that President George H.W. Bush was right “to come out against” Duke’s campaign. Duke lost but he won a majority of the white vote — which Trump found troubling. “I hate seeing what it represents,” Trump said, referring to what he called the “anger vote.”
  • In 2000, Trump considered running for the Reform Party presidential nomination but did not run because he said he did not want to be associated with Pat Buchanan, who had left the Republican Party to seek the Reform Party nomination, and David Duke, who supported Buchanan. Trump at the time called Duke “a bigot, a racist, a problem.”
Lauer, Feb. 14, 2000: When you say the party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?

Trump: Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.

Trump also put out a statement that day, according to the New York Times, that referred to Duke as “a Klansman.”

New York Times, Feb. 14, 2000: Mr. Trump painted a fairly dark picture of the Reform Party in his statement, noting the role of Mr. Buchanan, along with the roles of David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, and Lenora Fulani, the former standard-bearer of the New Alliance Party and an advocate of Marxist-Leninist politics.

“The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,” he said in his statement. “This is not company I wish to keep.” << --- Rump's David Duke Amnesia

Only one conclusion is possible here --- Donald Rump is senile. He's forgotten everything he learned in the 20th century. It's gone from under the Wig.

I love these asshats that whine about "balance in the mainstream media" --- and all they ever look at is Duh Bubble.

tough shit. no one asked Obama denounce Rev. Wright. Hillary and Bernie to denounce the black Panthers, the OWS, THE BLM, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, etc

The media's willingness to overlook or downplay things Democrats do, while pursuing Republicans and demanding explanations (as they should do for all politicians) is all that's been keeping the Democrat party afloat for the last few decades.

The media's willingness to overlook or downplay things Democrats do, while pursuing Republicans and demanding explanations (as they should do for all politicians) is all that's been keeping the Democrat party afloat for the last few decades.

Tu Quoque fallacy. Dismissed. :eusa_hand:

tough shit. no one asked Obama denounce Rev. Wright. Hillary and Bernie to denounce the black Panthers, the OWS, THE BLM, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, etc

Tu Quoque fallacy. With at least ten layers surrounding a rich, chewy creamy center.

Dismissed. :eusa_hand:

yep, because if they didn't have dirty politics they'd have nothing the people want from them. they fell for Obama and kicked them out of control of Congress by first taking away the House and then the Senate in his FIRST miserable term after they shoved Obamanocare down our throats.

>> Asked if he would publicly reject the support of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said, “I just don’t know anything about him.” That’s nonsense:
  • Duke ran for governor of Louisiana in 1991 as a Republican, and Trump said at the time that President George H.W. Bush was right “to come out against” Duke’s campaign. Duke lost but he won a majority of the white vote — which Trump found troubling. “I hate seeing what it represents,” Trump said, referring to what he called the “anger vote.”
  • In 2000, Trump considered running for the Reform Party presidential nomination but did not run because he said he did not want to be associated with Pat Buchanan, who had left the Republican Party to seek the Reform Party nomination, and David Duke, who supported Buchanan. Trump at the time called Duke “a bigot, a racist, a problem.”
Lauer, Feb. 14, 2000: When you say the party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?

Trump: Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.

Trump also put out a statement that day, according to the New York Times, that referred to Duke as “a Klansman.”

New York Times, Feb. 14, 2000: Mr. Trump painted a fairly dark picture of the Reform Party in his statement, noting the role of Mr. Buchanan, along with the roles of David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, and Lenora Fulani, the former standard-bearer of the New Alliance Party and an advocate of Marxist-Leninist politics.

“The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,” he said in his statement. “This is not company I wish to keep.” << --- Rump's David Duke Amnesia

Only one conclusion is possible here --- Donald Rump is senile. He's forgotten everything he learned in the 20th century. It's gone from under the Wig.

I love these asshats that whine about "balance in the mainstream media" --- and all they ever look at is Duh Bubble.

Robert Byrd, hypocrite boi.

Albert Gore, hypocrite boi.

Fritz Hollings, hypocrite boi.

Robert Byrd, hypocrite boi.

Albert Gore, hypocrite boi.

Fritz Hollings, hypocrite boi.

::BAM:: Name three people with all different Klan experiences, Alex.

Byrd was in Klan, renouned it. Hollings wasn't in Klan, worked against it. Gore, no relationship with Klan.

Thanks for that exercise in Random. What'd I win?

::BAM:: Name three people with all different Klan experiences, Alex.

Byrd was in Klan, renouned it. Hollings wasn't in Klan, worked against it. Gore, no relationship with Klan.

Thanks for that exercise in Random. What'd I win?

Name a retard who dreams of being an intellectual.

I'll take Pogo fo $500, Alex.

Duke is a scumbag, as were Byrd, Hollings, and Gore. Duke renounced the klan decades ago, but for some reason that isn't the same as Byrd - oh that's right, you're a mindless fucking hack.

Sure, you're ignorant and dishonest, but since party is all to you, you view your lying idiocy as a virtue. Whatever promotes the party, right huffer?

Sharpton is not David Duke

Another conservative equivalency failure

Duke is a scumbag, as were Byrd, Hollings, and Gore. Duke renounced the klan decades ago, but for some reason that isn't the same as Byrd - oh that's right, you're a mindless fucking hack.

Too bad I haven't even posted about Duke innit Pothead?

Funny, since I pointed out Donald Rump's amnesia --- which is what I actually DID post about --- it's been deflect-deflect-deflect. No one has the balls to address it. Tu Quoques R Us has a fire sale.

Sure, you're ignorant and dishonest, but since party is all to you, you view your lying idiocy as a virtue. Whatever promotes the party, right huffer?

I don't have a "party", Pothead. What I have is focus.

Btw your 1958 thoroughly snoozeable video makes no point here at all. You didn't even listen to it didja. I let it play while writing this. It seems Eisenhower is going to resign and let Nixon take over. Oh and we're spending too much on "atomic planes". Way to research your own point, Dickbag.

Forum List

Back