Media: "Trump won't renounce David Duke!"

I'm so glad we get a balanced view from the mainstream media.....

We do, if we but look for it ---

>> Asked if he would publicly reject the support of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said, “I just don’t know anything about him.” That’s nonsense:
  • Duke ran for governor of Louisiana in 1991 as a Republican, and Trump said at the time that President George H.W. Bush was right “to come out against” Duke’s campaign. Duke lost but he won a majority of the white vote — which Trump found troubling. “I hate seeing what it represents,” Trump said, referring to what he called the “anger vote.”
  • In 2000, Trump considered running for the Reform Party presidential nomination but did not run because he said he did not want to be associated with Pat Buchanan, who had left the Republican Party to seek the Reform Party nomination, and David Duke, who supported Buchanan. Trump at the time called Duke “a bigot, a racist, a problem.”
Lauer, Feb. 14, 2000: When you say the party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?

Trump: Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.

Trump also put out a statement that day, according to the New York Times, that referred to Duke as “a Klansman.”

New York Times, Feb. 14, 2000: Mr. Trump painted a fairly dark picture of the Reform Party in his statement, noting the role of Mr. Buchanan, along with the roles of David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, and Lenora Fulani, the former standard-bearer of the New Alliance Party and an advocate of Marxist-Leninist politics.

“The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,” he said in his statement. “This is not company I wish to keep.” << --- Rump's David Duke Amnesia

Only one conclusion is possible here --- Donald Rump is senile. He's forgotten everything he learned in the 20th century. It's gone from under the Wig.

I love these asshats that whine about "balance in the mainstream media" --- and all they ever look at is Duh Bubble.

Robert Byrd, hypocrite boi.

Albert Gore, hypocrite boi.

Fritz Hollings, hypocrite boi.

::BAM:: Name three people with all different Klan experiences, Alex.

Byrd was in Klan, renouned it. Hollings wasn't in Klan, worked against it. Gore, no relationship with Klan.

Thanks for that exercise in Random. What'd I win?

Who supported the Civil Rights Acts of 1964???
When was the last KKK Lynching? When Democrats ran the Congress and Johnson(D) was the president.
In 1964 three Mississippi civil rights workers were lynched - abducted, shot and killed by KKK members including Neshoba County law enforcement.
Lynching in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Six Senate Republicans voted against the bill in 1964,
while 21 Senate Democrats opposed it.
It passed by an overall vote of 73-27.
In the House, 96 Democrats and 34 Republicans voted against the Civil Rights Act, passing with an overall 290-130 vote.
While most Democrats in both chambers voted for it, the bulk of the opposition still was from Democrats.

Time magazine even largely credited Senate Minority Leader Everett Dirksen (R-Ill.) for pushing the sweeping legislation through, putting him on the cover after final passage.
Who’s Really Responsible for the Civil Rights Act?

It amazes me that you drooling hack retards think your "run fetch" routine is effective.

article-sanders-0210.jpg

Yes Pogo, water is indeed wet.

Look, you're a hack with zero integrity and even less intelligence.

We get it.

I thought everybody knew this by now. I've posted this at least a dozen times....
Again, note that the term "Northerners" here only means "everybody outside the South".

The original House version:
  • Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • >>> ALL SOUTHERNERS: 7-97 (6.7%--93.3%)
  • Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94 – 6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85 – 15%)
  • >>> ALL NORTHERNERS: 283-33 (89.6%--11.4%)
The Senate version:
  • Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
  • Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)
  • ALL SOUTHERNERS: 1--21 (4.5%--95.5%)
  • ALL NORTHERNERS: 72--6 (92.3%--7.7%)
Source: Wiki

While there is a party pattern in that each line shows more support from the D side than the R side,, 94 versus 85 is not significant.

But 96 on one side versus 92 on the other side?? You just hit the motherlode. NOW you got some pattern. BIG time.

The numbers don't lie; your pattern is clearly there but it's regional, not political. And regional, once again for you slow readers who can't think of a point on your own, means cultural.

You take the numbers from the North -- both Dems and Repubs are for it.
You take the numbers from the South -- both Dems and Repubs are agin' it.
It's truly bipartisan in both directions. (!)

And to think people bitch about "gridlock".

Tu Quoque blanket strawman Red Herring Association Fallacy obliterated.

/offtopic

When was the last KKK Lynching?

Don't know. You tell me.

When Democrats ran the Congress and Johnson(D) was the president.
In 1964 three Mississippi civil rights workers were lynched - abducted, shot and killed by KKK members including Neshoba County law enforcement.

And how do you know that's the last one? Link?

Interesting you bring up LBJ though, who was the first President since Ulysses Grant to prosecute the Klan.

Where he notes "my father fought them many long years ago in Texas and I have fought them all my life" (1:40), this is what he's referring to:

>> Lyndon B. Johnson’s grandfather (known as “Big Sam”) and father (“Little Sam”) were both politically active. The two Sams sought clemency for Leo Frank, a Jewish victim who was lynched by a mob in 1915 in Atlanta. Due to their outspokenness, the Johnsons were threatened by the Ku Klux Klan in Texas. If they did not withdraw their support for Leo Frank, the Johnsons would be killed. The Johnsons later told friends that they had hid in the cellar of their home while Lyndon Johnson’s father and uncles stood guard on their porch holding shotguns just in case the Ku Klux Klan made good on their threats. These incidents are often cited by Johnson are the cause of his opposition to the Ku Klux Klan’s ideals. << (from here)
1915 by the way is the same year both the film "Birth of a Nation" came out, and later that William Simmons resurrected the Ku Klux Klan in Georgia after Grant extinguished the original one in the 1870s. Indeed the mob that lynched Leo Frank, calling themselves the "Knights of Mary Phagan" were recruited into the new Simmons Klan. Both the new Klan and the film took their momentum from the rampant bigotry of the time, the Klan setting itself against blacks, Jews, Catholics, immigrants and labor unions -- all of which represent significant constituents of the Democratic party. Four years later the Klan helped fuel the infamous Tulsa Race Riots, after which the new Oklahoma governor tried to wipe them out of the state.....

Shall I go on? Because there's lots more. Try me.

And btw if you wanna talk lynchings --- see this thread.

Now with that on hold ---- what does ANY of that have to do with Donald Rump's amnesia about David Duke?

Here, I'll answer for you.

Simmons above obviously was not a Democrat or a politician -- he was an sleazy opportunist, hoping to milk a fortune from Klan membership fees (which he did) by playing on those bigotry fears (much the same as another sleazy opportunist is playing on the same theme today in the Republican primarires).

That's about all the connection I can scrape up. You got more?

And btw have you determined yet which hand Donald Rump wipes his ass with? I hear it's important.

I thought everybody knew this by now. I've posted this at least a dozen times....
Again, note that the term "Northerners" here only means "everybody outside the South".

The Senate version:

While there is a party pattern in that each line shows more support from the D side than the R side,, 94 versus 85 is not significant.

But 96 on one side versus 92 on the other side?? You just hit the motherlode. NOW you got some pattern. BIG time.

The numbers don't lie; your pattern is clearly there but it's regional, not political. And regional, once again for you slow readers who can't think of a point on your own, means cultural.

/offtopic

Don't know. You tell me.

Interesting you bring up LBJ though, who was the first President since Ulysses Grant to prosecute the Klan.

Where he notes "my father fought them many long years ago in Texas and I have fought them all my life" (1:40), this is what he's referring to:

>> Lyndon B. Johnson’s grandfather (known as “Big Sam”) and father (“Little Sam”) were both politically active. The two Sams sought clemency for Leo Frank, a Jewish victim who was lynched by a mob in 1915 in Atlanta. Due to their outspokenness, the Johnsons were threatened by the Ku Klux Klan in Texas. If they did not withdraw their support for Leo Frank, the Johnsons would be killed. The Johnsons later told friends that they had hid in the cellar of their home while Lyndon Johnson’s father and uncles stood guard on their porch holding shotguns just in case the Ku Klux Klan made good on their threats. These incidents are often cited by Johnson are the cause of his opposition to the Ku Klux Klan’s ideals. << (from here)
1915 by the way is the same year both the film "Birth of a Nation" came out, and later that William Simmons resurrected the Ku Klux Klan in Georgia after Grant extinguished the original one in the 1870s. Indeed the mob that lynched Leo Frank, calling themselves the "Knights of Mary Phagan" were recruited into the new Simmons Klan. Both the new Klan and the film took their momentum from the rampant bigotry of the time, the Klan setting itself against blacks, Jews, Catholics, immigrants and labor unions -- all of which represent significant constituents of the Democratic party. Four years later the Klan helped fuel the infamous Tulsa Race Riots, after which the new Oklahoma governor tried to wipe them out of the state.....

Now with that on hold ---- what does ANY of that have to do with Donald Rump's amnesia about David Duke?

Simmons above obviously was not a Democrat or a politician -- he was an sleazy opportunist, hoping to milk a fortune from Klan membership fees (which he did) by playing on those bigotry fears (much the same as another sleazy opportunist is playing on the same theme today in the Republican primarires).

And btw have you determined yet which hand Donald Rump wipes his ass with? I hear it's important.

When Parker, [Robert Parker, Johnson’s sometime chauffer(sic)] said he would, Johnson grew angry and said, “As long as you are black, and you’re gonna be black till the day you die, no one’s gonna call you by your goddamn name. So no matter what you are called, ******, you just let it roll off your back like water, and you’ll make it. Just pretend you’re a goddamn piece of furniture.”
Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist.

LBJ quote exactly : Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court rather than a less famous black judge by saying,
“when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he’s a ******.”
Maintenance page

Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland,
who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he’d simply call it “the ****** bill.”

Such as? Because the OP just posted a cartoon of a lie and wants others to pretend its true

Duke endorsing Trump was a blind endorsement. Sanders cuddling up to that racist filth Sharpton was a deliberate act.

Yeah but one person is an admitted racist the other is an accused by you racist. Surely you know the difference. One counts and the other is bs. Your welcome

The Senate version:

/offtopic

Don't know. You tell me.

When Parker, [Robert Parker, Johnson’s sometime chauffer(sic)] said he would, Johnson grew angry and said, “As long as you are black, and you’re gonna be black till the day you die, no one’s gonna call you by your goddamn name. So no matter what you are called, ******, you just let it roll off your back like water, and you’ll make it. Just pretend you’re a goddamn piece of furniture.”
Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist.

LBJ quote exactly : Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court rather than a less famous black judge by saying,
“when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he’s a ******.”
Maintenance page

Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland,
who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he’d simply call it “the ****** bill.”

Neither of your offtopic desperate-to-continue-deflecting-by-talking-about-anything-but-Donald-Rump quotes say what you think they say, ass watcher.

From your first link:
>> Then in 1957, Johnson would help get the “****** bill” passed, known to most as the Civil Rights Act of 1957. With the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act, the segregationists would go to their graves knowing the cause they’d given their lives to had been betrayed, Frank Underwood style, by a man they believed to be one of their own. When Caro asked segregationist Georgia Democrat Herman Talmadge how he felt when Johnson, signing the Civil Rights Act, saidwe shall overcome,” Talmadge said “sick.”

The Civil Rights Act made it possible for Johnson to smash Jim Crow. The Voting Rights Act made the U.S. government accountable to its black citizens and a true democracy for the first time. Johnson lifted racist immigration restrictions designed to preserve a white majority – and by extension white supremacy. He forced FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, then more concerned with “communists” and civil rights activists, to turn his attention to crushing the Ku Klux Klan. Though the Fair Housing Act never fulfilled its promise to end residential segregation, it was another part of a massive effort to live up to the ideals America’s founders only halfheartedly believed in – a record surpassed only by Abraham Lincoln. <<
That's the general point of the article -- perhaps you should have read the whole thing instead of trying to be cute cherrypicking a quote that seems to imply something but doesn't.

Your own link. :rofl:

Then there's the second quote, which is flatly wrong. That was NOT about Thurgood Marshall.

>> When a young Texas attorney joining his staff suggested a fine but obscure black federal judge for the [SCOTUS] position, Johnson said, "Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******." The attorney never heard him speak that way about blacks again and felt that Johnson was playing a part and trying to create a kind of rapport between two "good old Southern boys" at their first meeting. << (source here)​

Indeed Johnson was notorious for his abundant powers of persuasion, this "mirroring" being one of many tools. Indeed your own first link (again) notes this too:

>> According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using “nigra” with some southern legislators and “negra” with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he’d simply call it “the ****** bill.” << --- your own link again.
You can see from the quote above that he's referring to a "fine but obscure black federal judge", the key word being "obscure". In other words Johnson, ever the opportunist, wanted to milk the maximum political benefit, and saw more value in Marshall than the "obscure" guy, whoever he might have been. THAT is what's going on there.

Continuing, next paragraph from my book bio link above:
>> This posturing aside, Johnson, according to Harry McPherson, was "your typical Southern liberal who would have done a lot more in the field of civil rights early in his career had it been possible; but the very naked reality was that if you did take a position... it was almost certain that you would be defeated... by a bigot. <<
And this is an exact reflection of what I just posted above with the regional breakdown of the CRA vote. The dynamic is clearly explained for all but the most obstinate historical revisionists. As noted in your own link, Johnson's actions were seen in the South as a "betrayal" of the status quo. And incidentally another later politician got the same kind of "betrayal" hung around his neck when he achieved the governorship of Georgia. His name is Jimmy Carter.

---- Any more deflections? Or are we off to mount a camera on Donald Rump's toilet?

>> Asked if he would publicly reject the support of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said, “I just don’t know anything about him.” That’s nonsense:
  • Duke ran for governor of Louisiana in 1991 as a Republican, and Trump said at the time that President George H.W. Bush was right “to come out against” Duke’s campaign. Duke lost but he won a majority of the white vote — which Trump found troubling. “I hate seeing what it represents,” Trump said, referring to what he called the “anger vote.”
  • In 2000, Trump considered running for the Reform Party presidential nomination but did not run because he said he did not want to be associated with Pat Buchanan, who had left the Republican Party to seek the Reform Party nomination, and David Duke, who supported Buchanan. Trump at the time called Duke “a bigot, a racist, a problem.”
Lauer, Feb. 14, 2000: When you say the party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?

Trump: Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.

Trump also put out a statement that day, according to the New York Times, that referred to Duke as “a Klansman.”

New York Times, Feb. 14, 2000: Mr. Trump painted a fairly dark picture of the Reform Party in his statement, noting the role of Mr. Buchanan, along with the roles of David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, and Lenora Fulani, the former standard-bearer of the New Alliance Party and an advocate of Marxist-Leninist politics.

“The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,” he said in his statement. “This is not company I wish to keep.” << --- Rump's David Duke Amnesia

Only one conclusion is possible here --- Donald Rump is senile. He's forgotten everything he learned in the 20th century. It's gone from under the Wig.

I love these asshats that whine about "balance in the mainstream media" --- and all they ever look at is Duh Bubble.

Byrd was in Klan, renouned it. Hollings wasn't in Klan, worked against it. Gore, no relationship with Klan.

When was the last KKK Lynching? When Democrats ran the Congress and Johnson(D) was the president.

In the House, 96 Democrats and 34 Republicans voted against the Civil Rights Act, passing with an overall 290-130 vote.
While most Democrats in both chambers voted for it, the bulk of the opposition still was from Democrats.

Time magazine even largely credited Senate Minority Leader Everett Dirksen (R-Ill.) for pushing the sweeping legislation through, putting him on the cover after final passage.

LBJ called it the "****** Bill"

The media's willingness to overlook or downplay things Democrats do, while pursuing Republicans and demanding explanations (as they should do for all politicians) is all that's been keeping the Democrat party afloat for the last few decades.

Tu Quoque fallacy. Dismissed. :eusa_hand:

tough shit. no one asked Obama denounce Rev. Wright. Hillary and Bernie to denounce the black Panthers, the OWS, THE BLM, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, etc

Tu Quoque fallacy. With at least ten layers surrounding a rich, chewy creamy center.

Dismissed. :eusa_hand:
NO..YOU are just reaching. And you've failed

It amazes me that you drooling hack retards think your "run fetch" routine is effective.

article-sanders-0210.jpg

Yes Pogo, water is indeed wet.

Look, you're a hack with zero integrity and even less intelligence.

We get it.

Funny how you had to cut out my quote of your post to try to play stupid. You don't need to play -- you have natural talent.

Here's my quote of what I was looking for a link to:

Sanders cuddling up to that racist filth Sharpton

On what planet, Pothead, is sitting down for a half-hour coffee talk "cuddling"?

Wassamatta, were you never cuddled? Have no idea what it is?
How about "coffee"? Ever heard of that?

Dumb fuckin' shit....

Too bad I haven't even posted about Duke innit Pothead?

Ohhh look, Pogo is lying.

Must be a day ending in "y"

Funny, since I pointed out Donald Rump's amnesia --- which is what I actually DID post about --- it's been deflect-deflect-deflect. No one has the balls to address it. Tu Quoques R Us has a fire sale.

I don't know who "Donald Rump" is, Hack.

Oh, and learn what the fuck the fallacies are, you ignorant turd.

I don't have a "party", Pothead. What I have is focus.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All you have is party. No integrity, no intellect, just party.

If you think it serves the party, you post it. If you think it hurts the party, you lie about it.

Btw your 1958 thoroughly snoozeable video makes no point here at all. You didn't even listen to it didja. I let it play while writing this. It seems Eisenhower is going to resign and let Nixon take over. Oh and we're spending too much on "atomic planes". Way to research your own point, Dickbag.

You are mentally retarded. Albert Gore was 100% segregationist, as the video showed, and a big supporter of the Klan. (Which was the terrorist wing of your filthy party.)

Now on to your lies about Hollings;

{
Hollings "warned today that
South Carolina would not permit 'explosive' manifestations in connection
with Negro demands for lunch-counter services." According to the article,
Hollings gave a speech in which he "challenged President Eisenhower's
contention that minorities had the right to engage in certain types of
demonstrations" against segregation. In the speech Hollings described the
Republican president as "confused" and asserted that Eisenhower had done
"great damage to peace and good order" by supporting the rights of
minorities to protest segregation at the lunch counters.}

Google Groups

Look, you're a hack - 100%

You don't even consider whether what you post is true, only the impact it has on your filthy party.

So, let's look at some of the fun shit you racist scumbag dims have said:

10. Democrat Fritz Hollings of South Carolina thinks being from Africa makes you a cannibal: “You’d find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they’d just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva.”

9. Howard Dean reaches out: “I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.”

8. California Democrat Diane Watson thinks interracial marriage is icky: “He’s married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn’t want to be black.”

7. Howard Dean thinks service positions are for minorities, not big fancy white people: “You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room? … Only if they had the hotel staff in here.”

6. Joe Biden explains why southern Democrats should vote for him: “My state was a slave state.”

5. “Conscience of the Senate” and former Klansman Robert Byrd on equal opportunity: “I’ve seen a lot of white n*ggers in my time.

4. Hillary Clinton does an impression (complete with accent) of an African-American man who didn’t know what Emily’s List was: “She’s supportin’ all these people. She’s supportin’ Sen. Dianne Feinstein . She’s supported Sen. Barbara Boxer . . . She supported everybody. Why won’t she support me?”

3. Democratic Mayor of New Orleans Ray Nagin denies that white people might live in New Orleans: “I don’t care what people are saying Uptown or wherever they are. This city will be chocolate at the end of the day.””

2. Democrat Steny Hoyer reviews Michael Steele’s career: “[He has] a career of slavishly supporting the Republican Party.”

1. Then Senator Joe Biden fills us in on who works at convenience stores: “You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent … I’m not joking.”

10 Dumb Racist things Democrats have said

Yeah he did, when speaking to people who would have themselves used that term. It's called mirroring, and it's something everybody does who has the power of language.

What's your point?

This is an example of how you libs continually amaze the rest of us who try to guess how it is you can sleep at night.
You make the claim that these gentlemen whop were once part of an organization that espouses nothing short of evil, "renounced" said group. Meanwhile you pay no mind to what they continued to DO and to only what they said...
It's like "Uh...there it is....He "said" he rejects them. That does it for me"...
it's like that scene in The Godfather when Michael is in church for the baptism of his sister's baby. Teh Priest is chanting in Latin. Asking Micheal if he renounces Satan, meanwhile 6 people are murdered for "family business purposes".
Yeah one can "say" anything they like.....Get it?

Funny how you had to cut out my quote of your post to try to play stupid. You don't need to play -- you have natural talent.

Pogo, you are a lying hack, your post was a single word, which I back quoted.

Here's my quote of what I was looking for a link to:

Sanders cuddling up to that racist filth Sharpton

On what planet, Pothead, is sitting down for a half-hour coffee talk "cuddling"?

Wassamatta, were you never cuddled? Have no idea what it is?
How about "coffee"? Ever heard of that?

Dumb fuckin' shit....

You know shit fer brains, this thread is you fucktarded leftists attacking Trump because racist David Duke independently endorsed him. Look, you have a heart filled with hate and a head filled with shit, I get it.

But Sitting down and ASKING for the endorsement of a vile racist is a wildly different proposition than a blind and unsolicited endorsement - you mindless hack.

You have literally zero integrity - not a shred or a hint.

Yeah he did, when speaking to people who would have themselves used that term. It's called mirroring, and it's something everybody does who has the power of language.

What's your point?

When Ike proposed the Civil Rights Bill LBJ Held it up in the Senate for 7 years. Who was he mirroring then?

LBJ Used the N word as frequently as a Sunday preacher says Jesus

The quote on his shirt in the cartoon. unless you thought maybe I was referring to the cartoon

I think you're shovelling shit.

{in August 1991, a Jewish driver accidently ran over a 7-year old black boy named Gavin Cato in Crown Heights, Brooklyn and an anti-Semitic riot broke out in which Jewish rabbinical scholar Yankel Rosenbaum was stabbed to death. Instead of calling for calm, Sharpton incited the rioters, leading marches in the streets that included chants of “No Justice, No Peace!” and “Kill the Jews!” At a funeral for the boy who had been run over, Sharpton said, “The world will tell us he was killed by accident. Yes, it was a social accident. … It’s an accident to allow an apartheid ambulance service in the middle of Crown Heights. …}

Flashback: Al Sharpton Says, “If Jews Want To Get It On, Tell Them To Pin Their Yarmulkes Back And Come Over To My House,” Led Marchers Chanting “Kill The Jews”… | Weasel Zippers

{
In one case, the family of a man accidentally shot by a rookie New York policeman in November publicly warned Sharpton to stay away from their loved one’s funeral.

Similar protests wracked New York, where protesters allegedly assaulted two NYPD officers and blocked traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Protesters chanted violent slogans: “What do we want? Dead cops!”}

Al Sharpton Leads March in DC as NYC Protesters Chant: 'What Do We Want? Dead Cops!' - Breitbart

You were saying?

Forum List

Back