Media: "Trump won't renounce David Duke!"

Yeah but one person is an admitted racist the other is an accused by you racist. Surely you know the difference. One counts and the other is bs. Your welcome

I have good reason for accusing Duke of being a racist, it is far from BS.

He may not be as bad as the filth Sharpton, but he is still a racist.

Clever...and thats all you have. Clever accusations with no umph

Too bad I haven't even posted about Duke innit Pothead?

Ohhh look, Pogo is lying.

Must be a day ending in "y"

Link then?

No?

Didn't think so

Funny, since I pointed out Donald Rump's amnesia --- which is what I actually DID post about --- it's been deflect-deflect-deflect. No one has the balls to address it. Tu Quoques R Us has a fire sale.

I don't know who "Donald Rump" is, Hack.

I'm never surprised when things sail over your pointy head. I set my watch by it. If you don't know what's being discussed then --- why are you trying desperately to deflect it away?

Oh, and learn what the fuck the fallacies are, you ignorant turd.

Here ya go Stupid --- learn sump'm. Tu Quoque Fallacy. Search took exactly half a second, because my ISP sucks.
Once you've had a grownup explain what that means, see post 25. And 22. And 6. And 5. And 1, right at the beginning.
And of course, this diarrhea you just farted.

I don't have a "party", Pothead. What I have is focus.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All you have is party. No integrity, no intellect, just party.

If you think it serves the party, you post it. If you think it hurts the party, you lie about it.

That it? Ipse dixit fantasy pulled from a proctology report? You lose.

Btw your 1958 thoroughly snoozeable video makes no point here at all. You didn't even listen to it didja. I let it play while writing this. It seems Eisenhower is going to resign and let Nixon take over. Oh and we're spending too much on "atomic planes". Way to research your own point, Dickbag.

You are mentally retarded. Albert Gore was 100% segregationist, as the video showed, and a big supporter of the Klan. (Which was the terrorist wing of your filthy party.)

Again, I don't have a "party", again, your video didn't even BRING UP the Klan, and again, the Klan wasn't organized by any party. But it did in its time get a bunch of Republicans elected and Democrats defeated --- if you want to go there.

I wouldn't if I were in your hole considering what I know.....

Now on to your lies about Hollings;

{
Hollings "warned today that
South Carolina would not permit 'explosive' manifestations in connection
with Negro demands for lunch-counter services." According to the article,
Hollings gave a speech in which he "challenged President Eisenhower's
contention that minorities had the right to engage in certain types of
demonstrations" against segregation. In the speech Hollings described the
Republican president as "confused" and asserted that Eisenhower had done
"great damage to peace and good order" by supporting the rights of
minorities to protest segregation at the lunch counters.}

Google Groups

Again, NONE of which makes your point.

But I was waiting for you to go here since you clearly researched this about as well as you watched your own video

Here ya go, history-revisionist:

>> In the wake of the sit-ins in several communities in South Carolina in 1960, Hollings offered more tha the usual denunciation of civil rights protests: he added that his injunction against disorder applied to whites as well, even bystanders. "The threat [to public order] is the same, whether it be by demonstrator or unruly spectator. Law enforcement officers have been directed to apprehend either or both when they threaten violence (SCDAH 1960). Unlike the governors of other Deep South states who reacted to demonstrations with incendiary rhetoric, Hollings sought to discourage civil rights activity at the same time as he sent a clear signal that anti-rights violence had no place in South Carolina.

... Wheras governors in other states allowed local authorities to react (sometimes brutally) to civil rights activity, Hollings sought to maintain more centralized control over racial contention. Event data appear to validate Hollings's [sic] account. Although the arrest of demonstrators was commonplace in South Carolina, not a single report of police brutality resulting in injuries was to be found in the New York Times Index during the 1954-1965 period.

Third, Hollings sought to control the more volatile segregationists and to keep them away from trouble spots. Although the precise details are unclear, Hollings kept a watchful eye on the Ku Klux Klan. During his administration, Hollings had SLED officers infiltrate the Klan to inform on their membership, meetings and activities. As Hollings explained, "I was really working more at the time against the Klan than ... the NAACP" (Synnot 1980) Indeed, Hollings claimed to have substantially reduced Klan membership in South Carolina during his tenure in office. --- States, Parties and Social Movements, pp. 32-34
This shit ain't some kind of secret to those willing to look outside Duh Bubble, Pothead. Again, search took 0.66 seconds. Shitty connection.

Now I don't see a Klansman in the above, nor did I see one in that drivel you posted. But I do see a governor opposing it. Basically I see a law-and-order guy.

That's not cool in your whirled huh?

>>Before a crowd of 200 at The Citadel, he recalled how Fritz Hollings, then governor, now a U.S. senator, made a surprise move to save the state from racial chaos. "It's impossible for those not living at the time to understand the emotions that were roused," said West, 80.

He was describing a crucial speech Hollings made to the S.C. Legislature in 1963, just after federal courts had ordered Harvey Gantt, a black, admitted into all-white Clemson.

"At that time, [Alabama Governor George] Wallace was defiant," said West, who was then a state senator. And South Carolina's all-white, pro-segregation Legislature would have done whatever Hollings asked -- even shut down Clemson. "The tension in that legislature was as tense as I've ever seen it."

West said when Hollings told the lawmakers,

"'We've run out of courts, and run out of time. Clemson will be integrated,' the whole state changed -- from that one speech. If he had said different, it would have changed a whole generation of South Carolinians."

... For years, Badger said, S.C. leaders told citizens they could defy the law and preserve segregation. By insisting on law and order, Hollings saved the state from the violence and economic ruin that would have followed had he preached defiance, Badger said.

"If Hollings had said 'Go to war,' the Legislature would have done that," Badger said. "It was really one of the most courageous and most dramatic things I've seen in public life." Badger said what made the speech especially effective was the way Hollings casually departed from his text in the middle of his speech. Hollings looked down at then-State Law Enforcement Division Chief J.P. 'Pete' Strom -- who had a reputation as the state's toughest lawman -- and told him to go to Clemson and keep the peace: 'Pete, you make sure nothing happens up there.'‘" << --- from a conference at The Citadel on SC's legacy
You know where else there was a governor who opposed the Klan? Oklahoma, as I alluded to above. Jack Walton, first gov elected after the Tulsa Race Riots. Walton tried to run the Klan out of his state, and for his efforts the Klan got him impeached.

Oh and Walton was a Democrat, if you're keeping score -- and I just know a hopeless hack like you is keeping score.

So, let's look at some of the fun shit you racist scumbag dims have said:

We can't do that, Hacknoid, because once again, I don't have a party and I didn't say any of this.

But do go on, in the interest of entertainment, to demonstrate the depths of your ignorance --- hey, you asked for it:

"Racism" of course, means the belief that one race is superior/inferior to another. Let's see how many we can find.

10. Democrat Fritz Hollings of South Carolina thinks being from Africa makes you a cannibal: “You’d find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they’d just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva.”

That does sound racist. Too bad it's got no link, but then consider the source.​

9. Howard Dean reaches out: “I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.”

That doesn't even BRING UP a race. WTF?​

8. California Democrat Diane Watson thinks interracial marriage is icky: “He’s married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn’t want to be black.”

That brings up race but doesn't make a value judgment. Next.​

7. Howard Dean thinks service positions are for minorities, not big fancy white people: “You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room? … Only if they had the hotel staff in here.”

Same as above. Next.​

6. Joe Biden explains why southern Democrats should vote for him: “My state was a slave state.”

Irrelevant to anything. No value judgment and technically, no reference to race.​

5. “Conscience of the Senate” and former Klansman Robert Byrd on equal opportunity: “I’ve seen a lot of white n*ggers in my time.

Irrelevant. This one actually IS a value judgment but not one based on race. If anything it's opining that the disparaging term ****** can be applied irrespective of race --- which makes the opposite point from the one you want it to. Next.​

4. Hillary Clinton does an impression (complete with accent) of an African-American man who didn’t know what Emily’s List was: “She’s supportin’ all these people. She’s supportin’ Sen. Dianne Feinstein . She’s supported Sen. Barbara Boxer . . . She supported everybody. Why won’t she support me?”

This may be your most insipid point yet. You're actually going on the internet to claim that droppin' Gs is somehow making fun of a race?

What the hell does that make Shrubya then? Oooopsie.​

Dumbass. You outdid even yourself here. And once again, like alllllllll the others --------- no source.​

3. Democratic Mayor of New Orleans Ray Nagin denies that white people might live in New Orleans: “I don’t care what people are saying Uptown or wherever they are. This city will be chocolate at the end of the day.”

Again, not a value judgment, just a statement of demographic fact. And for what it's worth, which it isn't, Ray Nagin's a lifelong Republican who ran as a Democrat because he knew Republicans don't get elected Mayor of New Orleans. I was there when he did that-- you weren't.

But that still has absolute jack squat to do with this quote.

Next.​

2. Democrat Steny Hoyer reviews Michael Steele’s career: “[He has] a career of slavishly supporting the Republican Party.”

And? What's the point? Where's the racial value judgment? You're 0 for 9. Say it ain't a shutout.... :eusa_pray:

1. Then Senator Joe Biden fills us in on who works at convenience stores: “You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent … I’m not joking.”

Again ------------- and? Where's the racial value judgment?​

Holy SHIT you're a fucking moron. Do you people always just parrot whatever you're told and never bother to analyze?
Are you REALLY that stupid? I mean -- who ties your shoes?

Link then?

No?

Didn't think so

You might be stupid as a brick, but at least you're serving the party, right hack?

{
To Attract Black Voters, Bernie Sanders Reaches Out To Al Sharpton
As the black community moves on from Al Sharpton, Bernie Sanders is reaching out for his support.
February 10, 2016 By D.C. McAllister

Following the New Hampshire primary where he smoked Hillary Clinton by 22 points, Bernie Sanders made a stop in Harlem to visit with Al Sharpton.

The two men hugged at the entrance of Sylvia’s then spent 20 minutes together talking about affirmative action and police misconduct. The meeting was arranged at Sanders’ request, according to The Washington Post.}

Bernie Sanders Reaches Out To Al Sharpton

You really are a dumb fucker. :thup:

I'm never surprised when things sail over your pointy head. I set my watch by it. If you don't know what's being discussed then --- why are you trying desperately to deflect it away?

You're mindlessly babbling again, hack.

Here ya go Stupid --- learn sump'm. Tu Quoque Fallacy. Search took exactly half a second, because my ISP sucks.
Once you've had a grownup explain what that means, see post 25. And 22. And 6. And 5. And 1, right at the beginning.

ROFL

You are one dumb mother fucker.

{This fallacy is committed when it is concluded that a person's claim is false because 1) it is inconsistent with something else a person has said or 2) what a person says is inconsistent with her actions. This type of "argument" has the following form: }

You fucking retard, even when you found the link your failed to read what the fallacy actually is.

I lose because you are a mindless hack?

Well, alrighty then.. :eusa_whistle:

Again, I don't have a "party", again, your video didn't even BRING UP the Klan, and again, the Klan wasn't organized by any party. But it did in its time get a bunch of Republicans elected and Democrats defeated --- if you want to go there.

Yes, you lie incessantly, everyone here knows that. You are 100% hack

It makes my point, just not your straw man.

But I was waiting for you to go here since you clearly researched this about as well as you watched your own video

>> In the wake of the sit-ins in several communities in South Carolina in 1960, Hollings offered more tha the usual denunciation of civil rights protests: he added that his injunction against disorder applied to whites as well, even bystanders. "The threat [to public order] is the same, whether it be by demonstrator or unruly spectator. Law enforcement officers have been directed to apprehend either or both when they threaten violence (SCDAH 1960). Unlike the governors of other Deep South states who reacted to demonstrations with incendiary rhetoric, Hollings sought to discourage civil rights activity at the same time as he sent a clear signal that anti-rights violence had no place in South Carolina.

... Wheras governors in other states allowed local authorities to react (sometimes brutally) to civil rights activity, Hollings sought to maintain more centralized control over racial contention. Event data appear to validate Hollings's [sic] account. Although the arrest of demonstrators was commonplace in South Carolina, not a single report of police brutality resulting in injuries was to be found in the New York Times Index during the 1954-1965 period.

Third, Hollings sought to control the more volatile segregationists and to keep them away from trouble spots. Although the precise details are unclear, Hollings kept a watchful eye on the Ku Klux Klan. During his administration, Hollings had SLED officers infiltrate the Klan to inform on their membership, meetings and activities. As Hollings explained, "I was really working more at the time against the Klan than ... the NAACP" (Synnot 1980) Indeed, Hollings claimed to have substantially reduced Klan membership in South Carolina during his tenure in office. --- States, Parties and Social Movements, pp. 32-34
This shit ain't some kind of secret to those willing to look outside Duh Bubble, Pothead. Again, search took 0.66 seconds. Shitty connection.

Now I don't see a Klansman in the above, nor did I see one in that drivel you posted. But I do see a governor opposing it. Basically I see a law-and-order guy.

>>Before a crowd of 200 at The Citadel, he recalled how Fritz Hollings, then governor, now a U.S. senator, made a surprise move to save the state from racial chaos. "It's impossible for those not living at the time to understand the emotions that were roused," said West, 80.

He was describing a crucial speech Hollings made to the S.C. Legislature in 1963, just after federal courts had ordered Harvey Gantt, a black, admitted into all-white Clemson.

"At that time, [Alabama Governor George] Wallace was defiant," said West, who was then a state senator. And South Carolina's all-white, pro-segregation Legislature would have done whatever Hollings asked -- even shut down Clemson. "The tension in that legislature was as tense as I've ever seen it."

"'We've run out of courts, and run out of time. Clemson will be integrated,' the whole state changed -- from that one speech. If he had said different, it would have changed a whole generation of South Carolinians."

... For years, Badger said, S.C. leaders told citizens they could defy the law and preserve segregation. By insisting on law and order, Hollings saved the state from the violence and economic ruin that would have followed had he preached defiance, Badger said.

"If Hollings had said 'Go to war,' the Legislature would have done that," Badger said. "It was really one of the most courageous and most dramatic things I've seen in public life." Badger said what made the speech especially effective was the way Hollings casually departed from his text in the middle of his speech. Hollings looked down at then-State Law Enforcement Division Chief J.P. 'Pete' Strom -- who had a reputation as the state's toughest lawman -- and told him to go to Clemson and keep the peace: 'Pete, you make sure nothing happens up there.'‘" << --- from a conference at The Citadel on SC's legacy
You know where else there was a governor who opposed the Klan? Oklahoma, as I alluded to above. Jack Walton, first gov elected after the Tulsa Race Riots. Walton tried to run the Klan out of his state, and for his efforts the Klan got him impeached.

Oh and Walton was a Democrat, if you're keeping score -- and I just know a hopeless hack like you is keeping score.

So, you're lying that I'm revising history, and again attacking a straw man.

Hey, you may lack even a hint of integrity, but you hold party above all. :thup:

Last edited:
Link then?

No?

Didn't think so

You might be stupid as a brick, but at least you're serving the party, right hack?

{
To Attract Black Voters, Bernie Sanders Reaches Out To Al Sharpton
As the black community moves on from Al Sharpton, Bernie Sanders is reaching out for his support.
February 10, 2016 By D.C. McAllister

Following the New Hampshire primary where he smoked Hillary Clinton by 22 points, Bernie Sanders made a stop in Harlem to visit with Al Sharpton.

The two men hugged at the entrance of Sylvia’s then spent 20 minutes together talking about affirmative action and police misconduct. The meeting was arranged at Sanders’ request, according to The Washington Post.}

Bernie Sanders Reaches Out To Al Sharpton

You really are a dumb fucker. :thup:

Not a tenth as dumbfuck as you ya lying sack-o-shit bag of mendacity. Because that passage didn't refer to Sanders at all. Of course you know that, which is why you edited it out.

Roll tape.

Too bad I haven't even posted about Duke innit Pothead?

Ohhh look, Pogo is lying.

Must be a day ending in "y"

Link then?

No?

Didn't think so

---- That's about the fact that I haven't posted here about David Duke but about Donald Rump and the flaming amnesia pie he was selling about "not knowing who David Duke is". Which you desperately tried to fling away by excising out the quote so that you could pretend it was about something else like the fucking sniveling four-year-old mentality colostomy bag apology for a mass of human protoplasm that you are.

However, now that you did post that, I stand corrected. I said the two met for "half an hour" where your link says "20 minutes". And 20 minutes photo-op cup of coffee time is even less like "cuddling".

Of course fascist assholes like your ilk would dictate who can sit down for coffee with who, and no doubt at what time, where, how much they should pay and what they should fucking wear.

Fuck that. :fu:

You're mindlessly babbling again, hack.

ROFL

You are one dumb mother fucker.

{This fallacy is committed when it is concluded that a person's claim is false because 1) it is inconsistent with something else a person has said or 2) what a person says is inconsistent with her actions. This type of "argument" has the following form: }

You fucking retard, even when you found the link your failed to read what the fallacy actually is.

I lose because you are a mindless hack?

Well, alrighty then.. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, you lie incessantly, everyone here knows that. You are 100% hack

It makes my point, just not your straw man.

So, you're lying that I'm revising history, and again attacking a straw man.

Hey, you may lack even a hint of integrity, but you hold party above all. :thup:

So you have no response to anything.
Quel surprise.

Next time keep your mouth shut when the adults are talking. Ya little bratfuck.

Forum List

Back