Media Witnessed Live Trump Going Off The Rails In North Carolina

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008
Media Witnessed Live Trump Going Off The Rails In North Carolina. It has to be troubling and disheartening to those who actually knew him up close. Not the MAGA crowd, but those who knew him.

Trump's North Carolina speech went predictably off the rails. Can he even spell 'economy'?

“We’re talking about a thing called the economy.”

Ah, yes. That thing is called the economy. I’ve heard of it.

He continued: “We’re doing this as an intellectual speech.”

...and it went downhill from there. This is what America is seeing.

1723685049248.png

Media Witnessed Live Trump Going Off The Rails In North Carolina. It has to be troubling and disheartening to those who actually knew him up close. Not the MAGA crowd, but those who knew him.

Trump's North Carolina speech went predictably off the rails. Can he even spell 'economy'?

OMG! This guy is comedy gold--it's just a series of dog whistles...or howls...or just barking madness?

To Quote:

“You’re all intellectuals today,” Trump said at the 2,400-seat Thomas Wolfe Auditorium in Asheville. “Today we’re doing it and we’re doing it right now and it’s very important, they say it’s the most important subject. I think crime is right there, I think the border is right there, personally. We have a lot of important subjects because our county has become a third-world nation, we literally are a third-world nation. We’re a banana republic in so many ways, and we’re not going to let that happen because we’re starting a free fall.”
When he did deign to talk about the economy, Trump said things like this, referencing the brief stock market drop of last week, something he had labeled the “KAMALA CRASH!!!”:
Many people say the only reason the stock market is up is because people think I’m going to win, did you ever hear that? But there was one day a couple weeks ago when they weren’t thinking that.”

Of course, no intellectual presidential campaign speech on the economy is complete without an extended riff on immigrants and rape, so Trump said: “Rape and murder, rape and beatings, rape and something else, and sometimes just immediate killing. These people are brutal. These are people that came out to the toughest jails anywhere in the world all over the world, and we can’t take them.”
Speaking of the economy, while Trump was occasionally mentioning the word – providing no concrete policy proposals other than specious claims he will singlehandedly fix everything – the U.S. inflation rate hit its lowest point in three years.

Biden at least step aside and did what he felt best for the party.

Trump will not step aside as it all about what is best for him.

They never end.....

They are self generated by the sheeple!

It's becoming very boring.:rolleyes-41:
What's amusing to me is your stubborn and absolute refusal to actually explain what it is you come up with out of all that word salad..it's like Ozzie and the Q-shaman somehow mated!
I guess all you can really do IS mock...as there obviously is only one answer--Trump so disrespects you people that he just verbally chums you..buckets of raw meat in bumper-sticker quotes--leavened with free-form stream of consciousness rambling--Trump unfiltered, as it were~

Yeah, him calling that an "intellectual" speech was hilarious.

“Today we’re doing it and we’re doing it right now and it’s very important, they say it’s the most important subject. I think crime is right there, I think the border is right there, personally. We have a lot of important subjects because our county has become a third-world nation, we literally are a third-world nation. We’re a banana republic in so many ways, and we’re not going to let that happen because we’re starting a free fall.”

He sounds like a kid writing a book report for a book he didn’t read, and desperately trying to reach the word count requirement.

Forum List

Back