Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

The libs are coming unglued because they know the OP is spot on.

LOL

No, we're systematically proving you full of shit and your response is to give up and resort to personal attacks.

LOL, you need to lay off the crack.

Kaz and I have given about ten sources by now - from both the left and right - that prove the OP.

As for personal attacks, as I always say, I don't start them but I sure will finish them with both barrels. Talk to your Princess, Loner Loser, about starting the personal attacks.

I'll play in every level, high or low.

You libs are being TROUNCED. It sucks to be a lib.

Sources that prove what? That median incomes are down? I don't dispute that.

But productivity is up. GDP per capita is up. Do you understand the significance? Yes or no.

Really? You think productivity translates into what goes into people's pockets when median incomes are down????????

You really are desperate.

You aren't even making sense. Try thinking before you post.

The conservative desire to destroy unionism in this country, and some of the success they've had:

original.jpg

You conservatives should quit pretending that lower median incomes is something you oppose.

LOL, your desperation is hilarious. Dude, the reason I studied economics was because I came from a blue collar family. Desperado here.....LOL

So what. I come from a blue collar family and I've studied economics.

Now that we're even on that score, how about you stick to your own topic?

No, you're not even with me, Carbondolt. Not one.

That's why I trounce you in every debate we get in.

So did you watch the MSNBC video? Biden's economist? Quoted by the W Post????????/

LOL

You're desperate dude. You can lie about the OP all you want....the overwhelming evidence has been provided in this thread. LOL

That I've reduced you to hysterical tantrums is evidence enough of how much smarter than you I am.

Sorry, but you asked for it.

LMAO.........................that's a sure sign libs have lost the argument, LOL.

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

When you idiots have run out of every other argument and you've been trounced the only thing left for you to say is my Laughing the hell out of trouncing you is a tantrum.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The conservative desire to destroy unionism in this country, and some of the success they've had:

original.jpg

You conservatives should quit pretending that lower median incomes is something you oppose.

LOL, your desperation is hilarious. Dude, the reason I studied economics was because I came from a blue collar family. Desperado here.....LOL

You have a master's degree in economics and moving through your doctorate in it?

Liar. You're an idiot AND a liar.

Your desperation is cracking me up.

Everyone knows the OP is correct. LOL

Ironically you have demonstrated no evidence, in the substance of your posts, that you have a master's degree in economics.

If you did your posts would be so devoid of substantive insight.
'

LOL. Like I always say, I have $2000 to give to the USMB kitty if I'm wrong if you want to bet $2000 to back your accusation up.

Of course you dumbass libs ALWAYS run from that bet.

I'm saying that you do not sound like someone with degrees in economics. You SOUND like someone with a mediocre schoolgirl understanding of economics steeped in a large pot of standard fare rightwing propaganda.

If you are a highly educated expert in economics...

...then start posting like one.

LOL

No, we're systematically proving you full of shit and your response is to give up and resort to personal attacks.

Kaz and I have given about ten sources by now - from both the left and right - that prove the OP.

As for personal attacks, as I always say, I don't start them but I sure will finish them with both barrels. Talk to your Princess, Loner Loser, about starting the personal attacks.

But productivity is up. GDP per capita is up. Do you understand the significance? Yes or no.

Really? You think productivity translates into what goes into people's pockets when median incomes are down????????

LOL. Too much crack in your system, huh, Carb??? LOL

The OP is correct. Moron.

original.jpg

So did you watch the MSNBC video? Biden's economist? Quoted by the W Post????????/

LOL

You're desperate dude. You can lie about the OP all you want....the overwhelming evidence has been provided in this thread. LOL

That I've reduced you to hysterical tantrums is evidence enough of how much smarter than you I am.

LMAO.........................that's a sure sign libs have lost the argument, LOL.

When you idiots have run out of every other argument and you've been trounced the only thing left for you to say is my Laughing the hell out of trouncing you is a tantrum.

You haven't offered any relevant response to anything I've posted today. Everything I've posted stands unchallenged and unrefuted.

You have a master's degree in economics and moving through your doctorate in it?

Liar. You're an idiot AND a liar.

Your desperation is cracking me up.

Everyone knows the OP is correct. LOL

Ironically you have demonstrated no evidence, in the substance of your posts, that you have a master's degree in economics.

If you did your posts would be so devoid of substantive insight.
'

LOL. Like I always say, I have $2000 to give to the USMB kitty if I'm wrong if you want to bet $2000 to back your accusation up.

Of course you dumbass libs ALWAYS run from that bet.

I'm saying that you do not sound like someone with degrees in economics. You SOUND like someone with a mediocre schoolgirl understanding of economics steeped in a large pot of standard fare rightwing propaganda.

If you are a highly educated expert in economics...

...then start posting like one.

It's all in the OP idiot. Start posting like you're not on crack.

original.jpg

If clayton wants to see an actual post hoc fallacy, here he goes.

LOL. Too much crack in your system, huh, Carb??? LOL

The OP is correct. Moron.

I'm not disputing the facts of the OP. I want to debate who is to blame, that's why I asked you...

...Do you blame Obama?

Why didn't you answer?

original.jpg

LOL

Maybe he got his degree from the Paul "wrong in the trillions column" Krugman School of Progressive Economics and Fundamental Misunderstanding

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

This thread's about median incomes being down. Do you understand that????????????????????????

It's funnier than that. NYCryBaby is the one who doesn't understand what he's saying. He's saying the rich are getting richer and he doesn't care that the common man is not. And liberals keep arguing that we're the ones who only care about the rich.

LOL

You haven't offered any relevant response to anything I've posted today. Everything I've posted stands unchallenged and unrefuted.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, hon.

Yeahhhhh, you've proven that median household incomes have gone UP under Obama.

LMAO.

Lay off the crack.

LOL

GDP per capita doesn't tell you too much when you have the type of disparity of wealth that is in America. Face it median income is down under obama. That's a big indicator that he sucks.

American labor is producing more, but just getting a smaller share:

BN-EV360_avemed_G_20141002161152.jpg

That's a dream chart for the conservative anti-labor anti-union crowd.

So why are you trying to blame Obama for something YOU PEOPLE want?

And if you look at the chart carefully, you'll see that median incomes are down about $2000 under Obama,

and were down about the same $2000 under GW Bush.

So are we blaming presidents??

LOL

Maybe he got his degree from the Paul "wrong in the trillions column" Krugman School of Progressive Economics and Fundamental Misunderstanding

LOL, it's fun watching Carb come unglued because he can't win the argument. In fact, he AGREED that median income has gone down under Obama!

Ooops, Mac and LL.....Carb undermined ya real well.

LOL

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, hon.

Yeahhhhh, you've proven that median household incomes have gone UP under Obama.

LMAO.

Lay off the crack.

How many times do I have to post it before it will sink into your skull. I don't dispute that median incomes are down.

I posted the chart that shows median incomes down.

As you see in the chart, they are down by about the same amount they were down over the course of Bush's presidency.

So WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

LOL

LOL, it's fun watching Carb come unglued because he can't win the argument. In fact, he AGREED that median income has gone down under Obama!

Ooops, Mac and LL.....Carb undermined ya real well.

I don't care who I undermined.

Now again. Do you blame Obama?

American labor is producing more, but just getting a smaller share:

BN-EV360_avemed_G_20141002161152.jpg

That's a dream chart for the conservative anti-labor anti-union crowd.

So why are you trying to blame Obama for something YOU PEOPLE want?

And if you look at the chart carefully, you'll see that median incomes are down about $2000 under Obama,

and were down about the same $2000 under GW Bush.

So are we blaming presidents??
They were up at $55, 589 by the time Bush left.

Never hit that under O.

Keep lying Carb....keep bumping my thread hun....that's all I care ab out.

LOL

GDP per capita doesn't tell you too much when you have the type of disparity of wealth that is in America. Face it median income is down under obama. That's a big indicator that he sucks.

As I just proved, it was down the same amount under Bush.

How many times do I have to post #197 before it gets through your thick skull, Carbondolt?

LOL

As I just proved, it was down the same amount under Bush.

Show me where O brought them up to 55, 589.

You can't.

Forum List

Back