Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

The fact we have the lowest Lab Part Rate since 78 is having an impact but not well accounted for.
The labor force participation rate has been steadily dropping since 2000, and you have no clue why.

Econ chick has been very mystified about how all those foreclosures occurred. Never thinking that a large decrease in income was a prime reason so many people could no longer afford their homes. Who'd a thunk that a loan that had two incomes to qualify would all the sudden go bad if ONE of those incomes were lost. And the other income declined.

I know she'll blame all those foreclosures on Obama. With her economic degree, what else can she do.

The degree she says she earned must of been the " Lets Blame Obama for ALL the Economic Mess Degree" given to her by FOX Univ.

I know she'll blame all those foreclosures on Obama.

Don't laugh. I've seen tards retroactively blame Obama for all kinds of stuff that happened before he took office. I've even seen them blame Obama for the plunge in median income in 2008.

Sheeee-it. Just yesterday, Redfish blamed the Dodd-Frank bill for the crash!!! I shit you not.

As a Doctor Who (he's a time traveler) fan, I find this stuff awesome to behold.

Last edited:
I do not believe you. Never have. I'd expect to be more impressed by someone with that level of education.

This is the front lines, this is the level where people need to be educated. I'm tired of preaching to the choir. The people I work around already get this stuff.

Economics is counterintuitive. I want more people to understand such a critical topic. That's why I'm here in the trenches. People in the trenches don't wanna hear high-browed explanations. They just want to know how it impacts them.

Bull. You are lying about your credentials. We can all see that.

Dare you to cough up $2000 to back up your assertion. I'm certainly willing to.

We can pick the person everyone thinks is the most fair minded mod...I suspect that's FLTENN ....after you cough up the 2K, I'll email him my degrees. Money can go to USMB kitty. If I don't have those degrees, I'll pay 2K.

I wanna see dem degrees. Me thinks you got cheated. I wanna see dem so bad I'll put up two entire fucking dollars to see them. That's how much your degrees mean to me. 2$. And I think that's overpaying. According to my economic degree you ain't worth two cents.
If EconChick has a degree, it is from a diploma mill.

It's a very ancient saying
But a true and honest thought
That if you become a teacher
By your pupils you'll be taught

As a teacher I've been learning
You'll forgive me if I boast
And I've now become an expert
On the subject I like most

Getting to know you

Getting to know you
Getting to know all about you
Getting to like you
Getting to hope you like me

Read more: The King And I - Getting To Know You Lyrics | MetroLyrics

That was funny. Thanks.

This is the front lines, this is the level where people need to be educated. I'm tired of preaching to the choir. The people I work around already get this stuff.

Economics is counterintuitive. I want more people to understand such a critical topic. That's why I'm here in the trenches. People in the trenches don't wanna hear high-browed explanations. They just want to know how it impacts them.

We can pick the person everyone thinks is the most fair minded mod...I suspect that's FLTENN ....after you cough up the 2K, I'll email him my degrees. Money can go to USMB kitty. If I don't have those degrees, I'll pay 2K.

I wanna see dem degrees. Me thinks you got cheated. I wanna see dem so bad I'll put up two entire fucking dollars to see them. That's how much your degrees mean to me. 2$. And I think that's overpaying. According to my economic degree you ain't worth two cents.

Getting to know you

Getting to know you
Getting to like you

That was funny. Thanks.
Just continuing the whole King of Siam theme.

Don't laugh. I've seen tards retroactively blame Obama for all kinds of stuff that happened before he took office. I've even seen them blame Obama for the plunge in median income in 2008.

Some on here do believe that he (Obama) is the Magic Negro. Most that say that are so far whacked out right wing that I think it's jealousy that they don't have a Magic Mormon or something.

LOL, Zeke and g5....two of the biggest losers on this board wanna talk economics, LMAO.

And the MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME is STILL DOWN under OBAMA.

FACT.

Getting to know you

Getting to know you
Getting to like you

That was funny. Thanks.
Just continuing the whole King of Siam theme.

Says the stock broker that had no idea Ebola fears sparked the short term sell of on Wednesday. Just check thread. LMAO

Don't laugh. I've seen tards retroactively blame Obama for all kinds of stuff that happened before he took office. I've even seen them blame Obama for the plunge in median income in 2008..

And Democrats blamed W for the recession that started in 2000. They called it "The Bush Recession." You just see the side that serves your purpose.

Don't laugh. I've seen tards retroactively blame Obama for all kinds of stuff that happened before he took office. I've even seen them blame Obama for the plunge in median income in 2008..

And Democrats blamed W for the recession that started in 2000. They called it "The Bush Recession." You just see the side that serves your purpose.

The 2001 recession started in 2001. The most significant propaganda lie from those days was that from the Right claiming that Bush INHERITED a recession from Clinton.

Sheeee-it. Just yesterday, Redfish blamed the Dodd-Frank bill for the crash!!! I shit you not.

As a Doctor Who (he's a time traveler) fan, I find this stuff awesome to behold.
Redfish did it again? How many times has he done that now, conveniently ignoring dates?

You want to compare household incomes president to president you might want to consider certain factors, such as:

construction-employment-2.jpg

Remember the housing crisis? Anyone?

The 2001 recession started in 2001. The most significant propaganda lie from those days was that from the Right claiming that Bush INHERITED a recession from Clinton.

Dumb fuck Bush had been in office 60 days when it started,using your logic THIS recession was Obama's. (Correction Stock Market Crash)

You don't get it both ways ass bite.

Dumb fuck Bush had been in office 60 days when it started,using your logic THIS recession was Obama's. (Correction Stock Market Crash)

The Bush recessions began in 2001 and 2007.

If you want to argue that they didn't happen on his watch, by all means, entertain us.

The recession actually started in he third quarter of 2010. They had the third quarter as negative, then later went back and changed it to a miniscule positive growth. That is what the left use to push that we weren't in a recession. Obviously with virtually zero growth, we were.

As you say anyway, even if you go with the technicality, as you say W had been in the White house 2 months. Obama's been six years and he's still not responsible according to them.

If you want to argue that they didn't happen on his watch, by all means, entertain us.

The 2001 Recession started in March Bush had been in Office 60 days.

The Stock Market peaked in Oct 2007 (Under Bush) and Crashed in 2008(under Obama)....do the math.

2001 came out of Clinton,if you want to attribute it to Bush then using YOUR logic Obama gets the 2008 Stock Market crash sorry kid.

The Stock Market peaked in Oct 2007 (Under Bush) and Crashed in 2008(under Obama)....do the math.

2001 came out of Clinton,if you want to attribute it to Bush then using YOUR logic Obama gets the 2008 Stock Market crash sorry kid.

Logic never has been your strong point Carb but then it can never be a strong point fora hack.

Obama wasn't President until 2009

Obama wasn't President until 2009

Ouch! That'll smart!

Logic never has been your strong point Carb but then it can never be a strong point fora hack.

Obama wasn't president in 2008 fuckwit.

Forum List

Back