Medical Authorities Have Spoken - - Open the Economy Already

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Many have said we need to listen to our medical experts during this pandemic. The doctors have spoken. They say it's time to open things up. They agree with President Trump, it's time to end the lockdown.

---McGraw spoke out against the current lockdown measures, claiming they may cause "more deaths across time than the actual virus will itself," explaining the huge impact they have on the health of Americans, both mentally and physically....We have 45,000 people a year die from automobile accidents, 480,000 from cigarettes, 360,000 a year from swimming pools but we don't shut the country down for that.---

---Dr. Oz says schools should reopen---

The economic reopening will be state by state, and business by business using mitigation measures.
If the CDC guidelines are being used the reopening will be in 3-steps depending upon the infection rate.
As long as the infections keep decreasing, more and more businesses can reopen.

Many have said we need to listen to our medical experts during this pandemic. The doctors have spoken. They say it's time to open things up. They agree with President Trump, it's time to end the lockdown.

---McGraw spoke out against the current lockdown measures, claiming they may cause "more deaths across time than the actual virus will itself," explaining the huge impact they have on the health of Americans, both mentally and physically....We have 45,000 people a year die from automobile accidents, 480,000 from cigarettes, 360,000 a year from swimming pools but we don't shut the country down for that.---

OK. I just spit very expensive scotch all over my keyboard. Dr Phil and Dr Oz are MEDICAL experts? Seriously, two daytime soap crowd "doctors" are now recognized public health experts? LOL. Both of them are going to be lucky if they have careers much beyond next week. Now I know the right wing has lost it. :)

I love it!! The sycophants who support a reality game show host as President are pointing to two reality TV show "doctors" as expert sources to open the country back up. You CANNOT make this shit up! :)
Real Americans back up these doctors in a call to regain our freedom. More protests are on the way.

---"You are going to lose people. You are going to have suicides by the thousands,"..."People get tremendous anxiety and depression, and you have suicides over things like this, when you have terrible economies," he said, adding that deaths caused by the economy "definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we're talking about with regard to the virus." ---

I love it!! The sycophants who support a reality game show host as President are pointing to two reality TV show "doctors" as expert sources to open the country back up. You CANNOT make this shit up! :)

WTF? You want to go on welfare? Why not go back to work where possible?
Gov Cuomo and his NYC agar dish may want to work from home longer, but eventually even they will need to reopen, or NYC will be a ghost town.

OK. I just spit very expensive scotch all over my keyboard. Dr Phil and Dr Oz are MEDICAL experts? Seriously, two daytime soap crowd "doctors" are now recognized public health experts? LOL. Both of them are going to be lucky if they have careers much beyond next week. Now I know the right wing has lost it. :)
just like the college dropout Bill Gates is an expert on vaccinations but the left buys into that!

"Flattening the curve" is just the FIRST step.

Talk to me when we have come down from the mountain

TV doctors are your "medical authorities"?

Jesus save is from this insanity

Oz thinks we should sacrifice 2-3% of our children and send em back to packed classrooms

WTF

They are real doctors that have TV shows.
Mehmet Oz - Wikipedia very impressive resume' heart surgeon
Phil McGraw - Wikipedia Psychologist

Please show me a credible link where 2% to 3% of students would die if they went back to class using mitigation. I call bullshit.

Gov Cuomo and his NYC agar dish may want to work from home longer, but eventually even they will need to reopen, or NYC will be a ghost town.

Except if you send everyone back in now when testing isn't anywhere that it remotely needs to be and without an even somewhat reliable anti-body test, you're liable to create a situation that will make what we are going through right now look like a minor inconvenience. I work from home so nothing really changes for me, outside of not being able to go to the gym.

Dr. Phil is a Doctor of Psychology. Not Psychiatry. Only five states even allow Psychologists to even prescribe medication.

Except if you send everyone back in now when testing isn't anywhere that it remotely needs to be and without an even somewhat reliable anti-body test, you're liable to create a situation that will make what we are going through right now look like a minor inconvenience. I work from home so nothing really changes for me, outside of not being able to go to the gym.

Did you see Redfield's explanation of how testing needs to be used?
It's not used on all 331m Americans. Its only used locally in areas that have infections.
If the infections keep dropping we're good.
There is no fucking way that Cuomo can bird-dog every case that develops.
Anti-body testing may give 1% or so of survivors confidence, but they can still be carriers.
Its a crap-shoot until the vaccine gets rolled-out, but a necessary crap-shoot, be very careful.

TV doctors are your "medical authorities"?

Jesus save is from this insanity

Oz thinks we should sacrifice 2-3% of our children and send em back to packed classrooms

WTF

They are real doctors that have TV shows.
Mehmet Oz - Wikipedia very impressive resume' heart surgeon
Phil McGraw - Wikipedia Psychologist

Please show me a credible link where 2% to 3% of students would die if they went back to class using mitigation. I call bullshit.

He probably didn't mean it to come off that way, but it did. I saw the interview live on Fox and did a double take.
Dr. Oz apologizes for suggesting it may ‘only cost us’ 2% to 3% of American lives to reopen schools

Did you see Redfield's explanation of how testing needs to be used?
It's not used on all 331m Americans. Its only used locally in areas that have infections.
If the infections keep dropping we're good.
There is no fucking way that Cuomo can bird-dog every case that develops.
Anti-body testing may give 1% or so of survivors confidence, but they can still be carriers.
Its a crap-shoot until the vaccine gets rolled-out, but a necessary crap-shoot, be very careful.
Redfield is a political toadie with a pretty bad track record.

All of a sudden you have faith in the CDC under his leadership?

Dr Phil is a "medical authority?"

:777:

Forum List

Back