Medical Marijuana now a reality in Pennsylvania

Why do people who aren't sick celebrate the "medical marijuana law"? Did they celebrate the day when oxycodone was first used? Pot heads don't give a shit about the negligible medical use of the noxious weed. It's about the dream of selling it to our kids.

Only Marijuana. Great by the law. All states who is 48 or 52 states of United ????
Don't stop with Marijuana. Legalize it all. We need more overdose deaths.
Total Marijuana deaths in the History of Humanity now stands at ....ZERO

Most Common Drugs Involved in Overdoses. Of the 22,767 deaths relating to pharmaceutical overdosein 2013, 16,235 (71.3%) involved opioid analgesics (also called opioid pain relievers or prescription painkillers), and 6,973 (30.6%) involved benzodiazepines.8 (Some deaths include more than one type of drug.)
CDC - Facts - Drug Overdose - Home and Recreational Safety
www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/overdose/facts.html

59 People Die of Marijuana Overdose in Colorado and Washington After Legalization
you have to be one stupid fuck to believe that story.....oh wait its you....

If you are for less govt control and freedom then you are for this law....explain how you are not. Of what business is it of yours what others do in their houses?

If it was solely in their houses, it would be one thing. Unfortunately these people don't stay home. They venture out ibto public and theeaten the Order of society. That makes them a menace to society that must be crushed.
yea i hear ya people who drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes and take prescription drugs do that too...

Why do people who aren't sick celebrate the "medical marijuana law"? Did they celebrate the day when oxycodone was first used? Pot heads don't give a shit about the negligible medical use of the noxious weed. It's about the dream of selling it to our kids.
That's where the real money is.

We have a lot of druggies here and, of course, pot shops are everywhere. It can be interesting. Get past the revulsion of people using the sidewalks as a toilet and it's like being in an episode of the Walking Dead. When I lived in West LA we had corpses laying on the sidewalks and in doorways frequently. Not here. Here it's full of Jews and they call for help. In West LA a body could lay there until a cop happened to come along or it started to stink. I've only seen one death here in a year.

Living around druggies can be quite entertaining. I wouldn't call the police or paramedics if I saw one get creamed by a car. Let them die. Which is about the only opinion to have about druggies and pottys.
oh geezus like any sane person would believe your bullshit stories....

i did not think you were that stupid white.....i guess i was wrong....

Each day Tipsy out does herself in the heartless monster department. Too funny.
her stories are hilarious.....she sees her fellow alcoholics lying in doorways and of course its another pot overdose....
Hey, I'm just glad they're dead. Far be it from me to see some duggie barely breathing and make a call. No one else does either. Let them die. It reduces the burden on the street sweepers.

her stories are hilarious.....she sees her fellow alcoholics lying in doorways and of course its another pot overdose....
Hey, I'm just glad they're dead. Far be it from me to see some duggie barely breathing and make a call. No one else does either. Let them die. It reduces the burden on the street sweepers.
they are your fellow alkies...someday you will be there and do hope im the person walking by....

What we really need is for the cartels to step in and do to the legal pot clinics what they do to their own rivals.

Marijuana is very good for psychosis.

How Marijuana May Drive the Brain into Psychosis

Lisa Voice in London was almost beaten to death by a pot fueled psychotic.
what other drugs was her attacker doing ?.....
Look it up. A strain of pot called skunk. Which is why everyone needs to be armed at all times. Especially where drugs have been legalized.
oh for christ sakes.....skunks been around for decades....

they are your fellow alkies...someday you will be there and do hope im the person walking by....
I don't have to worry about it. I don't drink. So I'm still the one walking by. Far be it from me to call authorities and see these innocent people taken off the street. They gots freedom. Let them die.

Marijuana is very good for psychosis.

How Marijuana May Drive the Brain into Psychosis

Lisa Voice in London was almost beaten to death by a pot fueled psychotic.
what other drugs was her attacker doing ?.....
Look it up. A strain of pot called skunk. Which is why everyone needs to be armed at all times. Especially where drugs have been legalized.
oh for christ sakes.....skunks been around for decades....
Look it up. See what the potty head did to his girlfriend's mother. Not that she didn't ultimately have it coming. She treated the potty like a human being before he bashed her head in.

Please...can somebody who knows, explain to me

if marijuana is legal and all that.... (I am no expert on this I don't smoke it)

why is it that on TV on the Crime shows...when I watch Crime Investigation and COPS ...and all that

why is it that they always send to jail people who are found with a little marijuana?

I do not understand this

Forum List

Back