Medical Marijuana now a reality in Pennsylvania

Please...can somebody who knows, explain to me

if marijuana is legal and all that.... (I am no expert on this I don't smoke it)

why is it that on TV on the Crime shows...when I watch Crime Investigation and COPS ...and all that

why is it that they always send to jail people who are found with a little marijuana?

I do not understand this
Those are the places where it is still illegal. For years already, in California, it's only been a ticketable offense. Now we have pot clinics on every block which means they stagger around the streets thinking no one can tell.

If they don't use right away, one of the other street junkies will take it from them.

if marijuana is legal and all that.... (I am no expert on this I don't smoke it)

why is it that on TV on the Crime shows...when I watch Crime Investigation and COPS ...and all that

why is it that they always send to jail people who are found with a little marijuana?

I do not understand this

It is only fully legal in the most enlightened states as well as Colorado and Alaska ;)

I do not understand this
Those are the places where it is still illegal. For years already, in California, it's only been a ticketable offense. Now we have pot clinics on every block which means they stagger around the streets thinking no one can tell.

If they don't use right away, one of the other street junkies will take it from them.

oh ok...sounds so messy ...doesn't it ...:dunno:

it's one way or the other ...no?

is it allowed or is it not

Last edited:
Marijuana is very good for psychosis.

How Marijuana May Drive the Brain into Psychosis

Lisa Voice in London was almost beaten to death by a pot fueled psychotic.
what other drugs was her attacker doing ?.....

Or what pesticides were used on the weed.

11 Reasons Marijuana is Medicine, Even If You Aren't "Sick"

Cannabinoids have been shown to possess antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties, making them a powerful dietary supplement.

Legalize marijuana nationwide. Then Putin can land a helicopter on the white hut lawn and no one will care. Just walk in, dude, no one but junkies here.

'A great day': Gov. Wolf signs MMJ bill into law

Wish all 50 states had this....slowly but surely.Good for Pa.
It's a drug?
What's the FDA approval number?

DEA lowered it to a schedule 2

It is approved to cure some cancers.

Only the bud from select strains contain the THC. Most of the plant is CBD, no high.

There are many ways to take in either THC, CBD or the other cannabinoids beside smoking.

For both ALS and MS, smoking is the recommendation as it acts as an expectorant and actually helps the breathing. It is also a faster way to feel the benefits, making daily functions easier.

so approve the bloody thing or not OK?

then I won't have to see Crime Investigation show.....sending to jail all these nobodies who own a little of that herb...

my God ...OK?

:lol:

I say no. I say it is not good for ya.

I do not understand this

California requires a medical card. It is not available on every corner, unless you live near Venus. There are dispensaries in most countries.

Some states like Florida can only dispense CBD, no THC.

I do not understand this

California requires a medical card. It is not available on every corner, unless you live near Venus. There are dispensaries in most countries.

Some states like Florida can only dispense CBD, no THC.
Come on down. In West LA we had three dispensaries in a two block area. Los Angeles thinned the ranks and closed hundreds of clinics.

L.A. credits its crackdown with shutting more than 500 pot shops

If the Maria Juana helps sick people in America

let them have it ....you know?:dunno:

Every body is sick. Or wants to be.

The few will have to manage the addictions of the many. Then they just won't care any more.

Last week some woman, high or just wacked out was wandering in traffic on Robertson Blvd. No one did anything. A dog in traffic would get more attention. A cop car came by, avoided her like all the other cars and kept on going. I have no idea what happened to her. Too many druggies to get excited over one.

It's amazing what all these pro potty sites come up with. It's not like they are legitimate.

It isn't all bad. With the number of cures pot provides, pottys don't need any other medical care. There's a money saver right there.

is mary jane as strong like morphine or that sort of thing?

curious minds want to know.... I am only an observer here...I don't use any of that

but if all of you with pain

feel better with marijuana and all that...

can you let us know?

thank you

Drug addicts are idiots...losers ....the end of the tunnel garbage

so

why should we

accept marijuana drug addicts?

can somebody explain here?

does marijuana help with a painful neck?

if it does ok ...that's cool then

Forum List

Back