Medical Marijuana now a reality in Pennsylvania

'A great day': Gov. Wolf signs MMJ bill into law

Wish all 50 states had this....slowly but surely.Good for Pa.
I ain't paying for your intervention.
I don't need nor want Weed. Lol. I stopped smoking recreational when I was in my early 20's.
Then why the concern over an approved 'medicine'? I'm sure lots of drugs are approved frequently.
Same reason I am pro gun but don't own any guns,pro life but my wife would never have an abortion,pro min wage raise even though we don't make min wage.
Good News!

What ailments does one need to get in on it?
It said there was 17 different ones listed...I saw cancer and chronic pain not sure what others were.

'A great day': Gov. Wolf signs MMJ bill into law

Wish all 50 states had this....slowly but surely.Good for Pa.
I ain't paying for your intervention.
I don't need nor want Weed. Lol. I stopped smoking recreational when I was in my early 20's.
Then why the concern over an approved 'medicine'? I'm sure lots of drugs are approved frequently.
Same reason I am pro gun but don't own any guns,pro life but my wife would never have an abortion,pro min wage raise even though we don't make min wage.
Good News!

What ailments does one need to get in on it?
It said there was 17 different ones listed...I saw cancer and chronic pain not sure what others were.
A bad haircut will do.

Only Marijuana. Great by the law. All states who is 48 or 52 states of United ????
Don't stop with Marijuana. Legalize it all. We need more overdose deaths.
Total Marijuana deaths in the History of Humanity now stands at ....ZERO

Most Common Drugs Involved in Overdoses. Of the 22,767 deaths relating to pharmaceutical overdosein 2013, 16,235 (71.3%) involved opioid analgesics (also called opioid pain relievers or prescription painkillers), and 6,973 (30.6%) involved benzodiazepines.8 (Some deaths include more than one type of drug.)
CDC - Facts - Drug Overdose - Home and Recreational Safety
www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/overdose/facts.html

Only Marijuana. Great by the law. All states who is 48 or 52 states of United ????

Most Common Drugs Involved in Overdoses. Of the 22,767 deaths relating to pharmaceutical overdosein 2013, 16,235 (71.3%) involved opioid analgesics (also called opioid pain relievers or prescription painkillers), and 6,973 (30.6%) involved benzodiazepines.8 (Some deaths include more than one type of drug.)

59 People Die of Marijuana Overdose in Colorado and Washington After Legalization

You need to figure out if you really understand the definition and meaning of the word virtue.

Virtue is to
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless your own reason and your own common sense agree."

Here are the arguments used to make marijuana Illegal ...clue: It is not virtuous to go along with this bull shit as though it was Real
harry-j-anslinger-racist-marijuana.png

59 People Die of Marijuana Overdose in Colorado and Washington After Legalization

Someone wrote gullible on your ceiling.

The more that die, from pot, from moving to other drugs, from drug deals gone bad, the better off we will all be.

I think you may have posted an "Onion Satire" type piece

This is from your link LOL

"Reporters are telling us that most of the individuals who died were cremated and had so much marijuana in there system that funeral home workers and crematorium workers were all “Blazed as f*ck” while the cremations were happening and even reported to be high even after 5 days."

Would you believe that Chipotle was caught using dog and cat food in its meat products?

Or that NASA says Earth will experience six-straight days of total darkness?

Or that Coors beer was found to contain cocaine?

Reading them here, they seem patently absurd. But when shared on Facebook without any context, and only a small detail about who published the item, these grabby headlines have a tendency to take on lives of their own.

Each of the above stories, which racked up thousands of shares on Facebook, can be traced back to Huzlers.com.

Forum List

Back