Medical Marijuana now a reality in Pennsylvania

Every body is sick. Or wants to be.

The few will have to manage the addictions of the many. Then they just won't care any more.

Last week some woman, high or just wacked out was wandering in traffic on Robertson Blvd. No one did anything. A dog in traffic would get more attention. A cop car came by, avoided her like all the other cars and kept on going. I have no idea what happened to her. Too many druggies to get excited over one.
so?.....one of your alkie buddies .....

I would not come anywhere around someone like you for any reason......same way I do not come around toxic waste dumps ...its just unpleasant.

Life was never about fun or pleasure; only Right and Wrong.

Cannabis has been medicine for more than 5000 yrs. How is that wrong? Most meds have side effects which you need more rx meds, etc.

I know someone what has a bleeding colon that her rx for symptoms made her hair fall out. CBD not only is healing her colon but no more hair loss or other side effects.

How is that wrong? Why should she take rx that cost more than $1000 a month that is doing almost nothing but making her hair fall out? Because a pharmaceutical company said that is the "thing" to take?

Some might use it to relax, better than alcohol is on your body and mind. Much better for you than a handful of pills that will only bring dependency and spikes of pain. Warning, don't operate machinery, not conducive for work place.

It was right till 1940. Now CDC is saying it is right as a medicine again for many conditions.
FDA lowered the classification.

Why is that wrong?

It's amazing what all these pro potty sites come up with. It's not like they are legitimate.

It isn't all bad. With the number of cures pot provides, pottys don't need any other medical care. There's a money saver right there.
so here is my question to you once again,maybe this time you will put the drink down and actually answer it.....why are you still living in that liberal pot infested State?....why are you not in a State that has people with your mind set like Alabama or the like?...

The few will have to manage the addictions of the many. Then they just won't care any more.

Last week some woman, high or just wacked out was wandering in traffic on Robertson Blvd. No one did anything. A dog in traffic would get more attention. A cop car came by, avoided her like all the other cars and kept on going. I have no idea what happened to her. Too many druggies to get excited over one.
Aren't you assuming I have "buddies"?

Let her die, like all the rest. Creaming her under tires is doing the right thing.

Oh all 50 states will. It's part of the general degredation of the entire culture. Increase the number of drug addicts. See where that goes.
You are a shameful fuck head and shit head ...you represent degradation corruption and Right wing Fuck wittery...Marijuana is going to be Legal Nationally whether you like it or not ....
hey you are talking to someone who thinks Reefer Madness was a real documentary....her head is firmly planted in her ass....

Oh all 50 states will. It's part of the general degredation of the entire culture. Increase the number of drug addicts. See where that goes.

Drug Addicts?

77f086d0fa47495d84dfce626a9bedcc.md.jpg

yea i hear ya people who drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes and take prescription drugs do that too...

Which is why I believe the first two items you mention should be banned as well and the third should only be available in hospitals under the direct supervision of medical personnel.
so if i remember correctly you said you take prescription drugs....do you only take them in the hospital?..........

It's amazing what all these pro potty sites come up with. It's not like they are legitimate.

It isn't all bad. With the number of cures pot provides, pottys don't need any other medical care. There's a money saver right there.
so here is my question to you once again,maybe this time you will put the drink down and actually answer it.....why are you still living in that liberal pot infested State?....why are you not in a State that has people with your mind set like Alabama or the like?...
If you are going to make claims about me, please prove them. Otherwise you are just a liar. Probably a druggie whose brain has been damaged.

I am here for business reasons. I had left, but I had to come back.

I see advertisements currently on Television for medication to address"Opiate related Constipation"..this means that the use of Oxycontin, morphine and other opiate based medications have created a new set of health problem ...those "corporate medications" are OK for use but not marijuana ? in what reality ?

Aren't you assuming I have "buddies"?

Let her die, like all the rest. Creaming her under tires is doing the right thing.
yep you are right my bad.....someone like you even dracula would avoid....contaminated to the core....

I would not come anywhere around someone like you for any reason......same way I do not come around toxic waste dumps ...its just unpleasant.

Life was never about fun or pleasure; only Right and Wrong.

Cannabis has been medicine for more than 5000 yrs. How is that wrong? Most meds have side effects which you need more rx meds, etc.

I know someone what has a bleeding colon that her rx for symptoms made her hair fall out. CBD not only is healing her colon but no more hair loss or other side effects.

How is that wrong? Why should she take rx that cost more than $1000 a month that is doing almost nothing but making her hair fall out? Because a pharmaceutical company said that is the "thing" to take?

Some might use it to relax, better than alcohol is on your body and mind. Much better for you than a handful of pills that will only bring dependency and spikes of pain. Warning, don't operate machinery, not conducive for work place.

It was right till 1940. Now CDC is saying it is right as a medicine again for many conditions.
FDA lowered the classification.

Why is that wrong?
Good news. Pottys don't need any other medical care. They never get sick and if they do, they can use pot to get better.

If you are going to make claims about me, please prove them. Otherwise you are just a liar. Probably a druggie whose brain has been damaged.

what did i lie about?.....you claimed you live here ...is that a lie?....no it isnt is it?.....so whose brain has been damaged?...and no,you did not HAVE to come back because you have claimed you are retired.....so are you lying?....

Simply because its natural doesn't make it good or right to use it. The side effects are why I don't use most prescription drugs either.

My dather had terminal Cancer and was offered THC-based meds. I have Glaucoma and Epileptic issues for which THC meds can be prescribed. Neither of us would choose THC-based therapies. There are preferable options. For me they include blindness abd seizures. For him it was debilitating pain.

Alcohol and those pills should be banned as well. ANY substance that creares an altered state of mind should be banned.

It was right till 1940. Now CDC is saying it is right as a medicine again for many conditions. FDA lowered the classification. Why is that wrong?

It was never tight. The Government is not the arbiter of Right and Wrong... the Divinity is.

... the Divinity is.

I am not into the deities myself ...they seem touchy about being worshiped .... I am not into that ...

There was never ever any Scientific or health related reason to ban marijuana....its was STRICTLY a Racial Law with no redeeming social values...

what did i lie about?.....you claimed you live here ...is that a lie?....no it isnt is it?.....so whose brain has been damaged?...and no,you did not HAVE to come back because you have claimed you are retired.....so are you lying?....
If you make the claim that I drink, prove it. Surely you have some way of proving up your assertions.

I was retired but I returned to help some friends with their business interests. They brought me back. Retirement is not a sentence you know. It's not like you can't make another decision ever, like drug addiction. Once you start you can never stop.

You are exceptionally sensitive about drug use. It's a personal attack against you. Why? Is it because you use drugs yourself and you fear that a contrary opinion threatens your use?

I don't use drugs. I don't drink. I find no reason to justify either drug use or drinking. It's very interesting that you do.

[QUOTE="Harry Dresden, post: 14048257, member: 1629]so if i remember correctly you said you take prescription drugs....do you only take them in the hospital?.........[/QUOTE]

I take 2 different eye drops for my glaucoma and a small dose of a blood pressure medication. None of those have mind altering effects.

I do currently take the lowest prescribed dosage of a neurological med for my epilepsy that can have unpleasant side effects at higher doses. The doctors want to quadruple my dosage but I've refused because of the potential side effects.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back