Medical Marijuana now a reality in Pennsylvania

tumblr_neyjbf6mlW1tkfj0zo2_500.jpg
Hmm mm

Sanjay Gupta is Wrong About Medical Marijuana
did you read the comments after the story?....

sorry but you said....."the third "prescription drugs" should only be available in hospitals under the direct supervision of medical personnel......you want to explain why you dont have to follow those rules?..

My apologies but I felt it obvious that we were speaking about prescriptions for medications with mind altering side effects. Thankfully, the dose of Keppra I take does not have that effect; but that is why I won't take the suggested higher dosage.

I am not into the deities myself ...they seem touchy about being worshiped .... I am not into that ...

There was never ever any Scientific or health related reason to ban marijuana....its was STRICTLY a Racial Law with no redeeming social values...

Im not really into Science.... they seem touchy about not being reminded they're not able to prove things they call Laws.

I base my life on Morality, not Science.
and there lies your problem....."im not into science"....people like tipsy know best....

sorry but you said....."the third "prescription drugs" should only be available in hospitals under the direct supervision of medical personnel......you want to explain why you dont have to follow those rules?..

My apologies but I felt it obvious that we were speaking about prescriptions for medications with mind altering side effects. Thankfully, the dose of Keppra I take does not have that effect; but that is why I won't take the suggested higher dosage.
no it wasnt obvious.....i said prescription drugs,not putting any conditions on them.....and you said what you said also without putting any conditions on them....so we cleared that up.....my wife is also an Epileptic and considered part of the percentage who are uncontrolled.....she has done every drug out there and none have stopped her seizures,but have made them much less intense and much more infrequent....but they all have had side effects that just present a new problem she and the Neurologist have to deal with...she has a tremor in her right hand that NONE of the drugs have stopped or even slowed down......pot stops it completely.....her Neurologist says this is what they are trying to find out...why does pot calm epilepsy down?.....he said he has 4-5 patients who claim the same thing.....maybe it dont work with all Epileptics,but it does help a lot of others....

Comments? You mean potty opinions? No.

Gupta invested a lot of money in the potty industry. He has a financial interest in legalization.
see here is what i am talking about you......no practical experience like many people who have problems that it has helped,but yet here you are giving your anti-potty opinion...just because some "authority" told you its no good...you are very close minded person,but i guess thats the way it is for those who dont understand the leaps and bounds science has made since you were a little kid...

My wife is also an Epileptic and considered part of the percentage who are uncontrolled.....she has done every drug out there and none have stopped her seizures,but have made them much less intense and much more infrequent....but they all have had side effects that just present a new problem she and the Neurologist have to deal with...she has a tremor in her right hand that NONE of the drugs have stopped or even slowed down......pot stops it completely.....her Neurologist says this is what they are trying to find out...why does pot calm epilepsy down?.....he said he has 4-5 patients who claim the same thing.....maybe it dont work with all Epileptics,but it does help a lot of others....

You and your wife have my sympathies for what she deals with. I will simply say this, and understand tbis is not a suggestion but rather my personal opinion.....

In her situation I would have long since eaten a bullet.

My wife is also an Epileptic and considered part of the percentage who are uncontrolled.....she has done every drug out there and none have stopped her seizures,but have made them much less intense and much more infrequent....but they all have had side effects that just present a new problem she and the Neurologist have to deal with...she has a tremor in her right hand that NONE of the drugs have stopped or even slowed down......pot stops it completely.....her Neurologist says this is what they are trying to find out...why does pot calm epilepsy down?.....he said he has 4-5 patients who claim the same thing.....maybe it dont work with all Epileptics,but it does help a lot of others....

You and your wife have my sympathies for what she deals with. I will simply say this, and understand tbis is not a suggestion but rather my personal opinion.....

In her situation I would have long since eaten a bullet.
why?.....she has maybe 3-4 Petite Mall Seizures a year and other wise can do anything she wants except drive.....with your attitude i am surprised you havent already shot yourself....to want to just end it instead of trying something that has worked for many people is a pretty defeatist attitude...

why?.....she has maybe 3-4 Petite Mall Seizures a year and other wise can do anything she wants except drive.....with your attitude i am surprised you havent already shot yourself....to want to just end it instead of trying something that has worked for many people is a pretty defeatist attitude...

Why? Because it is my belief that the damage that treatment is doing to her Soul far outweighs any benefit it brings to her body.

I went 27 years without having to take medication for my seizure issues (ages 11 to 38). I then had 2 Petite seizures in a 4 day period after not having any in 34 years.

They started me on a massive dose on meds in the hospital. It left me basically comatose. I was told not to drive for 6 months and put on a minimal daily dosage. I started driving again three weeks later. Due to my stress levels they've tried to upgrade my dosage 3 times in the last 30 months. I've declined each time. I remember what it was like being on Phenobarbital as a kid. I will never do that again. I'd rather die.

Why? Because it is my belief that the damage that treatment is doing to her Soul far outweighs any benefit it brings to her body.

I went 27 years without having to take medication for my seizure issues (ages 11 to 38). I then had 2 Petite seizures in a 4 day period after not having any in 34 years.

They started me on a massive dose on meds in the hospital. It left me basically comatose. I was told not to drive for 6 months and put on a minimal daily dosage. I started driving again three weeks later. Due to my stress levels they've tried to upgrade my dosage 3 times in the last 30 months. I've declined each time. I remember what it was like being on Phenobarbital as a kid. I will never do that again. I'd rather die.
Damage to her soul? How do you figure? Do you think using drugs is a mortal sin?

Damage to her soul? How do you figure? Do you think using drugs is a mortal sin?

I don't believe in mortal sins. Im not Catholic. I do believe that ANYTHING a person does or uses which puts them in a position of gaving an altered or reduced mebtal state and thereby unable to make immediate, life-altering decisions places a black mark on the Soul. A mark that wi be read by the Divine when your soul is judged at the time of your death.

Anything that alters a mental state or reduces cognitive ability is to be avoided at all costs. I would not tolerate it. But black marks is not something I would necessarily agree with. It sounds very "maat".

I will not tolerate the voluntarily impaired. They live around me and I have to put up with them all the time.

The epilepsy foundation isn't nearly as glowing.

Medical Marijuana and Epilepsy.

Once high, the patient may be experiencing a placebo effect.
thats not what he is saying and you know it...it sounds more like he wants the government to take it out of schedule 1 so its more accessible for study....nice try though....here read these....and there are many more....
Epilepsy Foundation Calls for Increased Medical Marijuana Access and Research
CURE Epilepsy: Research: Spotlight on CBD
Medical Marijuana & Epilepsy
Marijuana and Epilepsy: Study Finds It's Not Just CBD That Can Help
Head Of Epilepsy Foundation Wants Marijuana Oil Available
Pot Chemical Shows Promise Against Epilepsy

I don't believe in mortal sins. Im not Catholic. I do believe that ANYTHING a person does or uses which puts them in a position of gaving an altered or reduced mebtal state and thereby unable to make immediate, life-altering decisions places a black mark on the Soul. A mark that wi be read by the Divine when your soul is judged at the time of your death.
Horses Douvers

570ecc1f2200003600253740.jpg
My God is the kind of God one can smoke a joint with

Forum List

Back