Medical Marijuana now a reality in Pennsylvania

Drug addicts are idiots...losers ....the end of the tunnel garbage

so

why should we

accept marijuana drug addicts?

can somebody explain here?

does marijuana help with a painful neck?

if it does ok ...that's cool then

Cannabis and Neck Pain - MediCann
www.medicann.com/neck-pain/
Neck pain is a very common complaint, and most people have suffered from neck pain at one time or another. Neck pain tends to be more common as we get ...
Severe Back/Neck Pain - Medical Marijuana Help? - Pain Medications ...
www.spine-health.com › Home › Pain Medications
Feb 4, 2016 - I will often use an Indica strain of marijuana for neck pain caused by ... The marijuana works quite well for the pain and I recommend it if you can tolerate it.
Marijuana as pain reflief - Pain Medications - Spine-Health
Jan 11, 2014
HAs anyone tried marijuana for the pain? I have Adhesive ...
Jun 11, 2012
Has anyone tried medical MJ for nerve pain? - Chronic Pain
May 20, 2012
More results from www.spine-health.com
Good For Neck Pain | Medical Marijuana Strains
www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/tag/good-for-neck-pain/
traits: body buzz, gets rid of back pain, Good For ADHD, Good For Neck Pain, light ... feeling, very heavy and very euphoric, really good night time cannabis.

Helps many pain conditions.
Regular use of THC strains does not make a person high. Many return to work with no impairment.

New CDC guidelines urge doctors to stop marijuana drug testing
Extract-Mar 23, 2016
New CDC guidelines urge doctors to stop marijuana drug testing. Written By ... doctors discourages drug testing patients for THC — the psychoactive compound found in marijuana. .... Sounds a little bizarre, but does it work?

I would rather deal with neck pain in ways that do not stone me.

I wouldn't call the police or paramedics if I saw one get creamed by a car.

Fuck yourself skank ..you are a total fuck head and worthless....I would call for medical help for you however if you were to die I would shrug and say "oh well shit happens to shit heads" and go on to smoke a couple of Daks.

Last edited:
Oh all 50 states will. It's part of the general degredation of the entire culture. Increase the number of drug addicts. See where that goes.
You are a shameful fuck head and shit head ...you represent degradation corruption and Right wing Fuck wittery...Marijuana is going to be Legal Nationally whether you like it or not ....

yea i hear ya people who drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes and take prescription drugs do that too...

Which is why I believe the first two items you mention should be banned as well and the third should only be available in hospitals under the direct supervision of medical personnel.

yea i hear ya people who drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes and take prescription drugs do that too...

Which us why I believe the first two items you mention should be banned as well and tbe third should only be available in hospitals under the durect supervision of medical personnel.
Get spell check to supervise your posts ...what are you posting while sleeping on Ambien ..:2up:

...Marijuana is going to be Legal Nationally whether you like it or not ....

It will NEVER be legal in my home, on my property, in my car or any other place thst I control. The State may not punish for it anymore, but I most definitely will.
I would not come anywhere around someone like you for any reason......same way I do not come around toxic waste dumps ...its just unpleasant ...marijuana though is "groovy" pleasant euphoria ...Oh yeah ....thank you mother nature your stuff is better than the corporate crap...

is mary jane as strong like morphine or that sort of thing?

curious minds want to know.... I am only an observer here...I don't use any of that

but if all of you with pain

feel better with marijuana and all that...

can you let us know?

thank you
morphine and marijuana are not the same "class" ...morphine makes one numb...marijuana is a mild psychedelic ....it enhances the senses..

I It's not like they are legitimate.

here is what the "legitimate authority" offered as a reason to make marijuana illegal
Anslinger_Reefer_darkies.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202012-03-30%20at%202.12.09%20PM.png

Please...can somebody who knows, explain to me

if marijuana is legal and all that.... (I am no expert on this I don't smoke it)

why is it that on TV on the Crime shows...when I watch Crime Investigation and COPS ...and all that

why is it that they always send to jail people who are found with a little marijuana?

I do not understand this

Fed vs state argument that has been around for ages really. Fed's started criminalizing in 1937, however many states, like Alaska, said "pfft" and ignored the federal law (Alaska, the last hold out, was /forced/ into making it illegal in 1992 - the Feds said that if we didn't criminalize they were rescinding Federal money.) Not too long after we made it illegal the FBI & ATF moved in up here and started busting even our small time local growers and possessors, because most Alaska cops refused to pursue them over something that this state has always considered to be a [state] constitutional right to privacy - RE possession of a small amount of pot for personal use. The Fed would have no such "challenge to their authority."

In any event, now we are back to the old mess of bullshit. While you can walk down almost any street in Alaska and smoke a joint, until Fed's legalize, you can be busted by FBI/ATF agents (and you likely will be if you happen to get caught on National Park land, which includes some of our highways and ohhh 80% of the state.) A State Trooper could bust you for possession under Federal AFT guidelines, but not under state guidelines - and just to complicate shit, state guidelines and state constitutional right to privacy can be used as a "defense" in court against Fed guidelines - it's a legal mess.

In Anchorage, if you have over (I believe) 9oz it's considered to be intent to deal and you are considered to be breaking the law for now, however, Anchorage voted to make sales legal so it's just a matter of the city putting the zoning & distance laws, and tax rates on the books. In Huston, you can officially grow and sell pot legally, basically they finished up their laws and stuff for pot sale businesses. I highly suspect the rest of the valley (aka Wasilla & Palmer) will follow suit very quickly as that was the heart of Alaska's pot growing before the Feds got a hair up their ass, I can't imagine they will want to give up that "title" - they were why pot was so strongly supported up here (because it was "Alaskan Grown") and why Alaska had held out so long against Nixon's amp'ed up "War on Drugs."

-----

In other news, I watched a medical study of LSD last night and it's believed that they might be able to use that to cure addiction, as well as a possible treatment for a number of mental conditions. (Don't see that becoming legal for the general public as the public risks are too great, but I could see hospitals starting to using it in future treatments.)

Marijuana is very good for psychosis.

How Marijuana May Drive the Brain into Psychosis

Lisa Voice in London was almost beaten to death by a pot fueled psychotic.
what other drugs was her attacker doing ?.....
Look it up. A strain of pot called skunk. Which is why everyone needs to be armed at all times. Especially where drugs have been legalized.
oh for christ sakes.....skunks been around for decades....
Look it up. See what the potty head did to his girlfriend's mother. Not that she didn't ultimately have it coming. She treated the potty like a human being before he bashed her head in.
dont need to look it up....skunk pot has been around for quite a while...

if marijuana is legal and all that.... (I am no expert on this I don't smoke it)

why is it that on TV on the Crime shows...when I watch Crime Investigation and COPS ...and all that

why is it that they always send to jail people who are found with a little marijuana?

I do not understand this
Those are the places where it is still illegal. For years already, in California, it's only been a ticketable offense. Now we have pot clinics on every block which means they stagger around the streets thinking no one can tell.

If they don't use right away, one of the other street junkies will take it from them.
hey tipsy....i also lived in california.....there are no pot clinics on every block and they dont stagger around the streets like you say....oh oh busted....

I do not understand this
Those are the places where it is still illegal. For years already, in California, it's only been a ticketable offense. Now we have pot clinics on every block which means they stagger around the streets thinking no one can tell.

If they don't use right away, one of the other street junkies will take it from them.

California requires a medical card. It is not available on every corner, unless you live near Venus. There are dispensaries in most countries.

Some states like Florida can only dispense CBD, no THC.
Come on down. In West LA we had three dispensaries in a two block area. Los Angeles thinned the ranks and closed hundreds of clinics.

L.A. credits its crackdown with shutting more than 500 pot shops
they closed the ones that were violating state law.....now its back to were it was so anything you claim about them being on every block is just tipsy talk...

Forum List

Back