Meet Ella Emhoff….Do/should the children of politicians tell a tale about the politician?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I don’t know Ella but my guess is she was raised “a certain way”. A certain way that only certain types of people raise their children. Are we there yet…are we ready to give the keys to the Oval Office to certain types of people who raise their children a certain type of way?
IMG_2610.jpeg

IMG_2608.jpeg

IMG_2609.jpeg

IMG_2611.jpeg

You don't know. So as Tim Walz says-MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!
Do you find it strange that it’s always the people doing the weirdest shit that are always the people screaming “MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!”?
I find it easier to lead a conventional life and to raise conventional children.

Was just reading up about her and she doesn’t identify as Jewish. I thought Doug and fam were Jewish?

Ella Emhoff isn’t Jewish (and she doesn’t want to talk about it.​

…..And so when I was putting together the Forward 50, I chose Ella rather than her dad, the now-official “Second Mensch,” for our list of intriguing and influential American Jews.

We knew it’d be a longshot to get the increasingly in-demand — and also still enrolled in college — Ella to join one of our Zoomversations with members of the Forward 50. But when the polite decline came, the reason threw me. “Ella is not Jewish,” wrote Joseph David Viola, the spokesman Ella’s Instagram refers queries to.

This only made me more intrigued, so I asked one of our reporters, Irene Katz Connelly — who is herself part of a mixed family and has written several of our stories about the Emhoffs as well as Biden’s Jewish in-laws — to follow up. I wanted to know why Ella didn’t embrace her dad’s Judaism, whether she identified with any religion, what holidays they celebrated and how, why she and her brother, Cole, had embraced a Yiddishism in creating “Momala.” Could we get an interview?

Forum List

Back