Meet Obama's Homeland Security Advisor, A Syrian Immigrant Who Hates Whites And Says 9/11 Was Good

You mean this?

LailaAlawa911Good-620x118.jpg

It doesn't say what you think it does.
Did you read the entire article, including the additional 'tweets', 'texts', etc? She makes her opinions pretty clear.

I did, she talks about subjects that conservatives don't like so naturally the Daily Caller is going into full on character assassination. It's what they do.

You mean this?

Did you read the entire article, including the additional 'tweets', 'texts', etc? She makes her opinions pretty clear.

I did, she talks about subjects that conservatives don't like so naturally the Daily Caller is going into full on character assassination. It's what they do.

Your name is appropriate because ignorance is bliss.

You mean this?

Huh???????!????????!!!!!!!!

How is saying that even remotely appropriate????!!!!!!!!!

"Changed the world for good" as in forever. McRacist (and probably you) are going to misread it because that's what you guys like to do.

Holly shut you really are that stupid, huh?

It didn't change the world for good, it was a horrific event that has led to terrible wars and countless people suffering. Her implication is 911 has made people more tolerant, which is very disgusting. Have you read any of her other quotes btw?

I think you mean that she is trying to convince people that 9-11 make people more INTOLERANT-----she is complaining ----POOR ME IS OPPRESSED MUSLIMAH-----ie---she is full OF IT. Her comment that she has to
watch her back on 9-11 anniversary because of the hijab on her head -----LIVING IN WASHINGTON DC, AND PRINCETON NEW JERSEY is BULL SHIT

You mean this?

Why do you think she has a problem
with White people?

Wasn't White people good for America prior to 9-11?

Syrians are white people----she decided to attach herself to THE OPPRESSED for business reasons

You mean this?

Your name is appropriate because ignorance is bliss.

Find something that pisses you off, post it and then we can demonstrate that the only real reason you don't like her is she disagrees with you.

You mean this?

with White people?

Syrians are white people----she decided to attach herself to THE OPPRESSED for business reasons

She is Syrian and I don't think she ever said Syrians aren't white. But, yeah...totally she's an enemy of the state or whatever.

She majored in being a leftist.

What's "cool" about her?

According to you, simply going to college is some communist plot.

You didn't answer my question.

She's 22, started her own media company, millions have access to her words which is much more than you or I. Writes content for multiple publications has a diverse education and for better or worse appears to genuinely want to make a positive change.

where do you see anything POSITIVE about this opportunist bitch who struggles to CREATE ISSUES so that she can have material about which to bitch?. She wants to be considered an intellectual giant----she ain't

I don't think she invents them, she talks about them, nothing wrong with that.

she talks---but has nothing to say

Okay, to be fair, she did mean, in that particular Tweet, "For good" as in "Permanently", as in "Forever".

But yeah, she's a delusional, left wing, anti-American, lunatic. Obama would pick someone like this.

You mean this?

with White people?

She is Syrian and I don't think she ever said Syrians aren't white. But, yeah...totally she's an enemy of the state or whatever.

try again----she very clearly SELF DESCRIBES AS NON WHITE. and then bitches about her perception of "white - America"

You mean this?

with White people?

Why so hung up on white people and 9/11?

good question----why is LAILA ALAWA so hung up on 9/11 and "white people"

Okay, to be fair, she did mean, in that particular Tweet, "For good" as in "Permanently", as in "Forever".

But yeah, she's a delusional, left wing, anti-American, lunatic. Obama would pick someone like this.

Hey...progress of sorts.

Watch out, next thing you know when the subject of CNN comes up you'll forget to reference the 'Communist News Network" and then McRacist will start accusing you of hating white people. I'm not positive but I think that's about how things usually go around here.

Obama is the schmuck that gave this Laila bitch a position in homeland security something?

You mean this?

with White people?

A single tweet is hung up? Arent' we all hung up on 9/11? We still talk about it today. And you have McRacist himself who started this thread, you want to talk about who is hung up on white people?

You mean this?

with White people?

She's the one bringing it up. Why do you think so?

I'd chip in for a one way ticket to Raqqa for her considering she is just so hard done by in America.

You mean this?

You mean this?

with White people?

A single tweet is hung up? Arent' we all hung up on 9/11? We still talk about it today. And you have McRacist himself who started this thread, you want to talk about who is hung up on white people?

go right ahead-----people hung up on "WHITE" people-----our very own McRacist, bitch Laila
Alawa and ELDRIDGE CLEAVER whose --"soul is on ice"

You mean this?

with White people?

She's the one bringing it up. Why do you think so?

I'm not sure, it's a single tweet and there is no context around it and the Daily Caller doesn't really explain it. Also, they don't provide a direct link for the tweet either, it would be helpful.

You mean this?

You mean this?

with White people?

go right ahead-----people hung up on "WHITE" people-----our very own McRacist, bitch Laila
Alawa and ELDRIDGE CLEAVER whose --"soul is on ice"

You forgot MLK and Medgar Evers

Forum List

Back